What do I write on my tinder profile, be serious please, no joking around

What do I write on my tinder profile, be serious please, no joking around

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-150459.jpg (1069x978, 50K)

Job title MEME master

The less you write the better, just gives them a chance to judge you and be put off by you for some trivial, bullshit reason.

I'd say write something that demonstrates intelligence and good writing capabilities. Because women tend to appreciate that in a man.

And it will make them think you're rich or likely will be in the future.

The truth. Don't spin yourself a web of lies user, have some self-respect

Nobody reads those, just make sure your pictures are perfect.

How tall are you if you are 6ft or taller put your height
If not then tinder isnt for you

>nobody reads those
that is not true at all the picture is only step 1

Could you give me an example
Im 5'8 but I dont think it matters that much

Well not in my area then. I set mine to a picture of chad with a crap ton of cringey shit in the profile (brony, owns a body pillow, lives with parents...) and I got more matches with that than I did for my serious one.

Its a start for now, please give me some feedback on how it looks so far

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-152002.jpg (1056x1287, 146K)

It's cause you have to actually open the profile to read that stuff and most girls just swipe left or right. Once you send a message things change. Did anybody unmatch you after sending messages?

*Tips fedora while smiling after writing bio*

You're going to die a virgin. Tinder is for normies

This is the most repulsive thing I've read from tinder today, and I've spent a fair amount of time swiping.
>"ladies"
we already know to whom you're speaking. They're reading it. You don't need to address them.
>traps
>traps
>youthful
underage spotted.

If I could give you a good example I would have it in my own fucking Tinder bio. You understand you're in for months if not years of this? Vague, bullshit demands for you to be funny or be more assertive or show you love them or show you care etc. etc.

You cannot fucking ask them how you do these things.

Tinder isn't for "adventures" it's for fucking. If you aren't funny or normal profile, but hot, you wont get any action.

What do y'all think of my bio?

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-182932.png (1440x2560, 587K)

"I'm unemployed and I live with my parents."

I just pulled the tried and true chad method of #? and got their numbers, literally no effort.

Perfect if you're searching exclusively for men, user.

Sounds like an absolute basedfag

I'd be put off because I'm not very physically active and I don't really can be bothered with outdoors stuff. Makes you seem like a cunt that would always be pestering me to go camping and hiking, so I would end up just cheating on you with an ex.

Get the fuck out normie, have below this before you leave

call the firefighters, I'm smoking hot
(It's even better if you're ugly)

dude, noooooo
Delete beautiful youthful boy, it makes you look autistic. Try "I'm young guy looking for adventure" or "...looking to make good memories with friends." List some normie hobbies you're either into or could get into easily (Cooking and hiking are good ones. Cooking is a useful life skill and hiking is just offroad walking).

I like it, james. however, pineapple does not belong on pizza. Correct this error and you're good to go.

if you were chad you could literally put Chief Executive Lyncher at Dead Niggers Inc. and you would still get matches. bios are for uggos

This is the kind of positive and constructive feedback that I was looking for
You guys could learn a few things from this guy

Very fucking normie. You're gonna go far.
This although the memories thing is gay as fuck.

Thank you for your input user. I will take that into consideration. I haven't done any serious hiking (>5 miles) in a couple years and was kinda hoping getting an /out/ gf would fix that

Can I look like a chad even if my chin is a little weak?

>pineapple
>on pizza
wow fuck you james

Meant to link but I messed up

Entrepreneur at ''INSERT YOUR FICTIONAL COMPANY NAME HERE''

Make a dummy website, print out business cards. Wear something sharp. Say you graduated from ''State U'' with a degree in business development/management

Meme connoisseur desu

Hahahahaha! I know I said serious answers only but gosh that was pretty funny! Ahahahaha!

Leave that pineapple in your pizza. I bet that at least one girl will talk to you using that shit as an opener.

>get a lab coat
>take a photo in front of a fancy car
>call yourself a doctor

no joke i've thought about putting my occupation as CEO of *name of my amazon store*