Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?

Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?

Attached: 1512164210010.jpg (2106x1400, 683K)

If you think women should be allowed to vote you're a feminist.

aw hamburgers. guess I'm a faggot.

No, many women vote well and many men vote moronically. The issue is allowing non tax payers to vote, or allowing taxes to be enforced to begin with.

>Was giving women the right to vote a mistake?
This is a complicated question, but the answer is simple;

Y E S
E
S

>checkem

Yes. Trudeau got in to office for two reasons
>He's handsome
Women actually voted for him cause he was handsome, especially in contrast to those he was running against
>Weed dude
He said he'd legalize it. He didn't.

No, it's a good job we know all of their innate and formally repressed dumbfuck beliefs now. Time to corrective rape them after they destroy society. Accelerationism is the answer

Attached: 1524968325182.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

Giving the right to vote to anyone regardless of their competency was a mistake.

No, letting women get dumber was a mistake

My biggest problem with women voting stems from the fact that married stay at home women don't pay taxes. And that women don't have to register for the draft. Either do both of those things and achieve true equality or women are to be considered inferior to men. Can't have it both ways.

letting anyone under the age of 30 without owning property vote was a mistake

never noticed adolf in the back ground of this pic

God damnit Im a faggot

I'd actually really like to hear a counterpoint to this. I can't reconcile women being able to vote without bearing any mandatory obligations to society.

Orchestrated event by you know who along female work rights. French revolution was the first mistake

Making a vote of a literal human garbage as worthy as a vote of human was a mistake.

Restricting the vote to white landowning males was a feature, not a bug.

Attached: sanders_voters.jpg (1024x577, 110K)

Except if you're a first wave feminist now you get kicked out of today's feminist club.

Definitely, just look at the rise in degeneracy and race-mixing since roastie thots were given the right to vote. It's fucking disgusting.

oh waaa the worst in American history have been passed by all male congresses
fun fact: the only reason sex is a protected category under the civil rights laws is cause southern segregationists added it out of fear that colored women would be favored over white women due to their race.

not only a mistake, but the worst mistake ever in the history of mankind. no sarcasm either.

Ending Coverture was a bigger mistake honestly.

Everything Woodrow Wilson did was a mistake.

Attached: 1403905975512.jpg (512x512, 49K)

There needs to be some kind of test to make sure people know the first thing about government and politics before they can register. Too many retards are swarming in to get as much free stuff as possible.

The President has no say in constitutional amendments and Wilson opposed the 19th.

Democrats scream about racism over voter education tests.

This 100%
Democracy was unironically one of the worst mistakes of the human race.

>Federal Reserve
>World War I
>Espionage and Sedition Acts
>Treaty of Versailles
WOAT

No they should be given as much rights as men . I think the dismentalling of the church has had a more negative role to society since it kept a lot of their worst behaviors in check through shame and excommunication and made low value males feel like they mattered, even though they don't .

Are they aware they're indirectly saying blacks are uneducated retards?

Voting in general is retarded. Let a close knit group of people who know what the fuck they are doing run things instead of giving money to boomers who only want money.

That's already what the US government is. The problem with this is that those people always give themselves more and more power and only serve their own interests. The elections are basically a formality and only swap out a couple members of the oligarchy every few years.

Well if we're going that route, the majority of women will get more in taxes than they pay in.

Women forced it with rioting. Now days you get shot with rubber bullets and things.

I never voted for them to be able to vote. As far as I'm concerned, a generation that won't have to reap what they sowed is responsible for stealing away man's power.

Yes. Yes, it completely and totally was.

Attached: 5aea05496ca1b.png (1500x3719, 1.11M)

How is it fair that men can be drafted once they reach voting age, but women cannot?
This right only has downsides for men.

Well why do you think the founding fathers never gave women the right to vote in the first place?

Rem a cute.

>No they should be given as much rights as men
They are given far more rights than men. To be such welfare gluttons and keep their safety along with their vote is outrageous.

yes
-original response mark-

Attached: 152365262.png (640x213, 28K)

Shes also got hulk hogan super faint on her arm

Read the bottle, too

Attached: 1450226583028.jpg (251x242, 12K)

There's also the MYSTERY OF THE DRUIDS guy on the far left.

Given them janitorial powers or w/e the fuk was a huge fucking mistake

ancient Greek democracy was OK

Not the shit the West has now

I don't know. Are they registered for Selective Services?

Yes, but it was far from the first mistake. Women would have never gotten the right to vote if a lot of other mistakes were avoided.

giving women any rights at all was a mistake

Considering the government policies increasingly favour the old and rich, I don't know how you can hold this conclusion.

What would you suggest instead?

Married stay at home men don't pay any more taxes than their female counterparts. But don't they have property taxes in your country? And do men really have to register for the draft there?

The degeneracy was driven as much by males as by males as by females. And there's literally nothing wrong with race mixing.

That shows women to be less gullible!

If anyone doesn't deserve the right to vote, it's those who oppose the rights of others.

>Considering the government policies increasingly favour the old and rich, I don't know how you can hold this conclusion.
Not him but they only benefit the extremely rich (8 figure minimum) and the extremely poor (seasonal minimum wage part time)

Don't forget Prohibition

Giving everyone the right to vote was a mistake, gender is not the problem.

>If anyone doesn't deserve the right to vote, it's those who oppose the rights of others.
So women DEFINITELY shouldn't be given the right to vote.

As a woman I don't care about voting. I just want to stay inside eat ice cream and watch netflix lol

Ancient Greek democracy could be pretty fucked too.
Study the Peloponnesian war and you'll see how bad shit got due to Greek democracy.
Athens would have gotten erased if the Spartans weren't so merciful.

Well you DEFINITELY shouldn't (by a standard you accept)
But what rights of others do you think women oppose?

treating women like they're worth more than anything than the bleeding hole between their legs and a womb was a mistake.

No, people who contribute nothing to society shouldn't be allowed to vote. As a group, women pay no taxes, so they should have no say in how taxes are distributed.

Women used to vote conservative as a trend, and still do in poorer countries. In the west/first world though they seem to vote left wing more and more now. So if you took away their right to vote in say eastern europe it would probably become more left wing, in the west though it would probably make things more right wing.

Women have just as much of a right to vote as men. Get rid of this incel hate think and grow the fuck up.

>Women have just as much of a right to vote as men.
Citation needed

Yes, women have driven a divide between the sexes because we wanted more than we needed. On behalf of women everywhere I apologize for feminism

Can't cite something that doesn't exist user

I vote for whoever looks like the person to drop the most bombs on the middle East lol

Why the fuck are you even here? You're fucking ruining this sub. Nobody here likes you.

It's getting delayed but they're eventually going to get it this year. As a North Carolinian I feel like we will be the last state in the union b/c of our greedy tobaccy companies.

Attached: IMG_8629.jpg (407x432, 35K)

>You're fucking ruining this sub
Fuck off back to the site that will remain nameless because the Bot thinks mentioning it is spam! And don't come back!

People like you are the reason women hate us.

grow the fuck up and realize that women are the master race

we can be faggots together

>As a group, women pay no taxes,
Totally false! Get your head out of your ass and look around you!

And the notion tat paying taxes is the only way people contribute to society is equally retarded.

Shut the fuck up you woman hating shit. I can be wherever the fuck I want and you can't do shit about it. Go shit up your woman hate thread and complain about how your sister won't suck your little 5 inch dick

>he doesn't understand irony
Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1506509208796.jpg (468x468, 16K)

giving all men the universal right to vote was a mistake desu.

it is always a bad idea to open up the franchise to those who have neither sacrificed for the nation nor who have any intention of so sacrificing.

Women take more from social programs than what they put into them. Effectively, taxes pay women.

thank you for spreading this wisdom user

Regarding social programs, if there's children involved then it's really down to both parents even if only the woman is the claimant.

And what proportion of taxes go into social programs anyway? UIVMM it's rather small in America.