When you're doing dirty talk during sex, what kind of stuff do you say?

When you're doing dirty talk during sex, what kind of stuff do you say?

I usually say something like "you like that baby?" or "take it all like a good girl".

Attached: guy-whispering-something-strange-interesting-11034165.jpg (1300x960, 113K)

Don't say things like that. Women find it cringe sometimes. Sometimes they don't though. The best way to know if they're feeling it is making them say it.

best thing is to tell her exactly what to do and say
bonus points if you're controlling her body at the time
eg one hand around neck, one holding hair "get down on your knees and tell me how bad you want my cock"

yw

>When you're doing dirty talk during sex
>during sex
Get
The
Fuck
OUT

I like romantic/sweet talk better.

Why would I say that during sex? After sex sure, but during no way.

Have you guys noticed how her mouth looks exactly like her ass hole.

What's funny is that is the whole where she first puts her food, then comes out the other one between her ass cheeks.

So fucking hot, I'm diamonds.

Attached: yowhatthefuck.gif (190x200, 969K)

FUCK OFF NORMALFAG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: MyFaceMySoul.jpg (437x431, 28K)

its so much better if youre telling her sexy uplifting things, none of that predatory stuff, i think thats honestly disgusting, no daddy stuff either.

Attached: 1481766338338.jpg (644x620, 62K)

Well my girl asks me ti dirty talk to her. She says she can feel her clit pulsate every time I say something.

Women literally love nothing more than being choked, fucked hard, and called a good girl. 80% of the time they cream.

Examples? Women do get off on compliments, that's true.

>talking during sex

lul

Nah, that shit is cringe.

>You're so beautiful
>God, you're so fucking sexy
>Wow, that feels amazing
>I love the way your [body part] [sense]s

I personally quote hentai. "Your pussy is so lewd"
"It's like you are trying to suck the cum right out of my balls!"
"your mouthpussy is so tight!"

"Kimochi-i!!!" *do ahegao while holding double peace sign*

think about what actually turns you on about her and what you like about her, try and separate other random sexual ideas and fantasies and just think about her and whats happening currently.

sex is infinitely better when you aren't thinking about it. Get out of your head and try to become one with the person your're fucking.

>"take it all like a good girl"

All what, 3 inches?

I feel like you don't really see people get reee'd at all that much anymore.

shame desu

This is why I can't imagine ever talking dirty during sex, it would just sound absurd.

Autismos can't "be in the moment" because of their social disorder. They also can't connect with another person in an emotional way where they can let go and be silly. They also don't like being touched because of the sensory problems.

Tell her to breastfeed you and pretend to be the baby and her the mommy. Talk about mommy's breasts.

Pretend to be her son or dad or step dad or step son. Also do mommy and baby play. She is your mommy breastfeeding you and you are the baby who loves his mommy very much.

>When you're doing dirty talk during sex, what kind of stuff do you say?
-oh
-fuck
-yeah
-yeah baby

Attached: image.jpg (640x560, 68K)

i feel like i say the same thing over and over again i hate it
>fuck you're so hot
>your ass/tits is so fucking sexy
>you want my cum baby?

Wish i could be rougher because my current gal pal has mentioned she likes it rough
>tfw she told me she wants me to spit in her mouth and i cant ever muster up the courage

This makes me want to crawl out of my skin. I don't want to have sex if I have to deal with a guy staying weird shit to me.

Attached: 1515649722870.png (500x375, 213K)

I was in the same boat with my ex. She wanted to fucking piss on her. I was literally incapable of doing so unless we were underwater or in the shower because it was so extremely degenerate.
Just because she wants it, doesn't mean you should. Forget degrading her, you degrade yourself when you're coerced into doing that gross shit.

Attached: image.png (420x420, 9K)

How old is your ex? If a guy pissed on me I'd call the cops on him.

She's 30 now. I'm seven years younger than her.

Fucking normalfags get off my fucking board

Kinda seems like you're boring

[Spoiler]can I put it in your asshole[/spoiler]
That's just an example

>yeah you like when I take a shit on you? You like those green apple splatters? You like that left over Taco Bell surprise?
>oh yeah baby I'm gonna cum
>cum on her before she can cum
>later alligator

Attached: A_pepe.png (750x730, 104K)

I like to say "I love you" and "I think love is real'
Really bad stuff

Attached: 1459114292162.png (165x168, 55K)

>say something dirty that fits with the moment
>she says what did you say
>cant repeat it because it lost its charm but cant just ignore her

>during sex
normalfags out

>"I'm glad we waited until marriage"
>"What should we name our first child?"
>"I love you"
Makes me diamonds

Attached: 1498104696960.png (645x645, 423K)

I've tried and failed hard at doing it enough times to know that I cannot talk dirty for shit. I'm much better at just being physical.

shit on my dick mom

>Oh user, I'm brapping all over your dick!
>Oh no, user! Now there's SHIT coming out!

i'm usually very quiet during sex. i only warn her when i'm about to cum

Talk about incest in bed. I think lots of couples do it.

>mmm
>Fuck
>Yeah
>You're good at this
>Take it all
>You want my cum?
>You're such a slut
>You're all mine
> good boy

These two.
Dirty talk doesn't have to be dirty or nasty.

Depends on the girl. Some are super into degrading g play and being called a slut, though most are not. Have to know what they like first.

I've had some I told "I'm going to cum on your dumb little face" or much much worse.