I think we have projected our idea of the perfect girl over our e-waifu. Thus making it so hard for us to let it go

I think we have projected our idea of the perfect girl over our e-waifu. Thus making it so hard for us to let it go.

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-000421.jpg (960x720, 183K)

isn't she like 40 now senpai

she looks quite young for her actual age.

She's 33 you cheeky bastard

I don't think you are anyone's waifu anymore rose.

I still like your videos though.

Chad here and no thanks. I've dated girls like Rose and they're all overly clingy and unashamed about their autism, I know I know this sounds highly appealing to you but trust me when I tell you it wears out quick

not really romantically attracted to rose. I see her as someone i can actually root for. like shes this really cool tv character in a sitcom

Nice dead thread you've got here, mind if i sink with you?

Attached: 1415204183936.gif (352x264, 1.86M)

But my e-waifu is not perfect. It's hard to ignore the fact she's a slut when there are a bunch of nudes of here out there.

Share with us pls

I'm sorry, user but I cannot do that. May waifu may have a promiscuous past but I'm no cuck.

lies. there were never nudes

I wish that were the case, but there are. Now, I'm going to ask you to stop sexualizing my waifu.

>ywn bite on Rosie's nose

Attached: 1517324922386.png (658x662, 59K)

I wonder how many times I've potentially walked past her in London. Being so close yet so far is cancer.

Attached: nnYoW.gif (352x264, 1.68M)

I sure hope it won't take three more years for a new video to come out

Attached: 1426347450624.gif (400x300, 570K)

Please no. heaven forbid. at least this Christmas make a new video rose

I used to think she was kind of plain but after looking at her for I while I became quite mesmerized. There's something very lovely about her and in spite of her age she looks full of youth. Beautiful girl.

I know how many guys my e-waifu has fucked, all the degenerate shit she did with them, I have seen how mean and nasty she can get, how insecure and sad she can be, I have pretty much seen all sides to her, I'm not projecting shit, I just haven't fucked her yet, which is the only thing I have doubts in my mind of ever happening.

Ya fucking think?

How are we not dead yet?

Attached: ROSE (114).png (430x317, 249K)

This thread is blessed and rose- approved