Had a rough day today so what's your favorite SpongeBob episode r9k?

Had a rough day today so what's your favorite SpongeBob episode r9k?

I know those two things don't really correlate but I just want to know if anyone on this board likes the show too and I'm pretty sad rn so might as well ask.

Attached: SpongeBob_(5).png (1036x858, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsebG1-87_g
youtube.com/watch?v=CDYbvWuQD3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wumbo
Damn it's not original

How the fuck is "wumbo" not original.

How many people on Jow Forums are saying "wumbo" regularly.

My answer is generic, but I always liked band geeks. it's nice seeing the loser win for once

Not the funniest episode, but I think the one where Squidward travels in time is the best one

the one where spongebob and patrick pisses squidward so much he moved to another place.
i tried to watch an spongebob episode last week and man, if i were squidward i would have killed myself already. i feel bad for that guy.
dude works in a shitty job and always have to endure two retarded neighbors when he comes back home

Attached: 1464117183523.png (700x524, 579K)

I remember loving squidville as a kid
And the episode where Sandy is hibernating

Krusty Krab Training Video, but the avalanche scene in Idiot Box gets me every time.

Attached: 1521993772421.jpg (480x360, 31K)

It's first grade user

the one where patrick tickles spongebobs nipples while he jerks him off them opens his mouth like a catcher to catch spongebobs hot load.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsebG1-87_g

Like that user, I really like band geeks.
Originaliolli
What's your OP?

Oh man I didn't think of an answer to my own question before posting lol

I'd say probably the stop motion Christmas one.

That's Jimmy Neutron silly

forgot to namefag this response WHOOPS

even when I was a kid I could tell that episode was a bit too real, almost like it shouldn't be in a kid's show because it was too depressingly real/heavy for kids

Rock Bottom

>This is advanced darkness

Sailor Mouth
some golden era youtube nostalgia: youtube.com/watch?v=CDYbvWuQD3A

Attached: dd.jpg (485x330, 101K)

The first Christmas episode

The hotel one is pretty funny. I also like the one where Patrick competes with Spongebob (Big Pink Loser? something like that)

I think Spongebob is actually a pretty underrated show. I know it's very popular but still I think a lot of people don't appreciate how intelligent it is

Anything from the first season. The first season of Spongebob was quiet, slow paced, comfy and had the best music.

rock bottom *pffttoriginalbbt*

The Krusty Krab Training Video is by far the greatest episode of Spongebob Squarepants ever.