Hey, R9K

Hey, R9K.

I'm 18 and I really don't know what I wanna do in my life. I'm dropping out of college since a political science degree is worthless and college makes me unhappy. Any advice for someone who wants to earn 5 figures a year and just move to New York and settle down??

Attached: a69163e1fa67eec3783051ef0d64f837.jpg (1080x1064, 64K)

Literally gotta go to college my dude. It may make you unhappy but if you want to live in New York you gotta make a ton of money sorry bud.

Why not get a J.D., specialize in Corporate/Tax Law?

>mfw pic

Attached: 300px-Facehugger.jpg (300x197, 9K)

advice? create something that sells a lot of money. build a time machine and invest in crypto. write the next great movie script, sell it. win the lottery.
dont move to fuckin new york

Attached: 1524612612595.jpg (1200x859, 500K)

get good at networking, being able to talk to people well is literally the easiest way to make it

i want to shake this man's hand

Stay in college homeboy I'm ruining my body wageslaving at a warehouse

You need to have an education of some kind if you are not willing to go into a trade. Lots of employers want you to have a degree and don't really care what you studied.

Upstate NY or NY City?

Such a hand could be "handy", too bad he probably can't grip very hard and probably have very low dexterity in his fingers.

NY City

What would be better? A degree or trade (electrician, plumber etc..)

This shit is fucking disturbing for fuck's sake

Attached: 16326356713.jpg (1024x684, 94K)

What is the grip strength on that thing?

Get a trade, it's hard to live alone in nyc, I won't lie. Unless you plan on rooming up or befriending a rich old white lady at the end of her life, who signs her Brownstone over to you and not to her ungrateful children who wanted to send her to a retirement home.

As someone who makes 5 figures and lives in NYC:
- don't aspire for 5 figures
- get a degree
- get off this board

Don't make the same mistakes friend

you forgot
>don't live in NYC

I'm planning on concinving a friend of mine to come with as he will be going into trade too, and maybe he'll pitch in his fair share for a while. Would a trade help me sustain myself in NYC? Or am I fucked.

If I do get a degree, for what should I get it in? Im considering changing my major to IT.

What's wrong with NY?

These fucking digits

Attached: 1525129838903.jpg (540x720, 70K)

dont come to ny. Taxes will rape you, the people are shit and a shitty 1 bdrm apartment in fucking queens will run you 1.2k/month

Jesus. I think taxes and rent in NY are almost the same as here in California. Anything else that's fucked with NY?

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-145702.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Hey, Slavic and Eastern European Studies here (I thought it'd be like poly sci but I end up taking bullshit like Russian fairytales and writing essays debating the Feminist analysis Vs. the Patriarchal narrative..... I got a D.) welp I might actually be in luck with my bullshit Degree with all the Russian shit going on nowadays so if I fail my Russian language exam tomorrow at 8am than I'm fuckkked. Also check out these wicked cig burns!

Attached: IMG_5789.jpg (4032x3024, 1.45M)

Are those fused arms or a single hand?

Unhappy in college
Wants to settle in NY
On top of it, with 5 figure income

Transfer from meme degree into sth useful or take the trade pill.

Single

Would a degree in IT be good? Or going into an electrician or plumber trade?

>Single

Are both hands like that?