Only have 30 dollars to my name

>only have 30 dollars to my name

Attached: FA6B2693-AF0E-474D-8FBD-7B4DD69D34BD.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy vodka with it

I haven't held a dollar bill in 3 years
get on my level kid

Poorfags gtfo

Do not listen to this user. Buy a shit ton of sugar, and then spend a tiny bit on yeast, and make kilju or something similar. It'll go waaay farther that way.

>kilju

Attached: 1519325887651.jpg (640x480, 21K)

>>poorfags gtfo
What the fuck even makes you think this place was made for well off people you absolute faggot?

Kill yourself NOW

It's the cheapest, and you get the most alcohol for your money that way.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilju

Congrats man. They say you always remember your first 30.
To the moon!

haha u mad bro?

Attached: 13e7ab8cf32a9a0a.jpg (495x495, 26K)

If you have money you cannot be a robot.
>not even a chan filename
Such horrible pottery.

What's a robot? I don't do pottery.

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 17K)

i have 60k and tried to kill myself two months ago

Why? For slightly more you can make something very dissimilar. Edworts apfelwein and Skeeter pee are both

How did you """try"""?
If you weren't unconscious from being near-death, you are lying to yourself.

Nice, I'm still working on my first buttcoin. Keep buying them alts instead of this sideways piece of shit. I need the 100%/wk gains.

If it's causing you that much grief, I'll take it off your hands for you

hanged myself. the ceiling lamp couldnt support my weight and came off. my parents came in and found me with the noose around my neck

in b4 fatass, i'm 70kg / 150lbs
in b4 why didn't you test it first, I didn't, it looked fine

Sugar is very cheap. Juice is not in comparison. It'd be better to pretend you used juice and just put a tiny bit of fruit juice in it to keep the ph levels in a better state. Bring the ABV up to 8 ABV, then applejack it.

Then keep the yeast alive.

Because money. Sugar is like 4 lbs for two USD. Every ten lbs of sugar, or fourteen, depends, is one undiluted gallon of ethanol worth of alcohol. Do the math, 30 dollars can be 3 gallons of pure ethanol becomes 37.5, if ten lbs per gallon, gallons of booze. 37.5 gallons of 8 abv, for the money he has, minus the dollar he spends on yeast, and barring bottle and air vent cost.

i only have $43 but i know im gonna be rich

>implying robots don't hold down full time employment in a soul crushing office
you have no idea what you are talking about kiddo, be gone

>have -$75 to my name
>owe rent and need groceries
>keep buying booze instead
DEVILISH

Attached: 1400129129812.jpg (509x480, 246K)

>implying robots don't hold down full time employment in a soul crushing office
Robots don't hold down full-time employment, for they're robots and can't hold down a job.

I only have 50. Is it enough to invest in cryptocurrency or something

>be me
>check (piggy)bank
>bout $3.50

Attached: 1514484090593.jpg (2048x1972, 270K)

actually i owe my credit card 1k lol

you are thinking of NEETdom which is not the same as being a robot, you are just a big baby leeching of everyone else because you aren't studying or working

You can't jack it to 100%. If we're coming up with crazy scenarios there are cheaper methods than sugar and yeast to make alcohol

You are one stupid wank, if you are going to hang yourself you need to find a support beam or something that is designed to support your weight. best of luck next time, I'm praying for humanity.

>28 years old
>barely100k in the bank
Fucking kill me pham

delightfully so

You have the user who poated that he only had 29 dollars beat. Unless you're the same guy im which case congrats on making a dollar.

>24
>never had a job
>income is the occasional bday card

That's not what I meant. I said you could have thirty seven gallons of 8 abv, due to the fact that it is possible to convert ten lbs of sugar to one gallon of one-hundred percent abv. He has three times that, hence, times twelve point five 3 gallons, then you can applejack it if you want to like twenty-abv. Why 8 abv, is because it should be easy to get to that point, and it shouldn't take too long even with baker's yeast.

Who even wants booze stronger than twenty abv anyway? Not everyone has a cast iron stomach you know.

If you're studying or working, you're already too normal to be here.

redpill me on this, whats the easiest way to make alcohol? im poor and desperate
is it safe?

no you are just an unmotivated retard, probably a virgin too

If you can't afford the $3 extra it costs to make 6 gallons of Skeeter pee you have bigger problems than what recreational drugs to make. If you're poor drink antifreeze. It's cheaper and the high will last the rest of your life if you do it right.

>18 years old, in HS.
>45k networth, no debts.
>just bought a Mossberg 590 that I'm planning on killing myself with in a year if things don't get better.

Money won't make things better user, there are much more important things like I.Q, social skills ect.

Better than being in debt

Safe is a four letter word. But sugar plus water plus yeast, in the appropriate ratio, is the cheapest technically. Kilju is basically mostly just water, then no more than one third sugar, then yeast. Any more sugar than that and the yeast cannot survive. But, with just sugar water you'd want far less than one third sugar, as it won't be able to last long enough to get the abv that high anyway. It's more like five ounces of sugar per liter. And some juice in it would be ideal, and the wrong temperatures and not enough nutrients cause fusel alcohols, it's actually very complicated. You need to keep it away from light, keep the temp stable ideally, too high or low and it fucks you, not enough dead yeast husks and it fucks you, not enough vitamin b and it fucks, probably wants potassium, needs the ph level high, barley is good for things due to it's enzyme turning starch into sugar when malted, and it's vitamins, blah blah blah.

It's best to just buy apple juice with no preservatives and take a cup out of the juice, and put a cup of sugar in it, and make sure it doesn't foam over, and use something that keeps the moisture in but lets the gas out, such as a loose cap, tie a thick cloth over it, tiny hole in ceram wrap, or aluminium foil, buy a bubbler, etc etc.
Go kill yourself faggot, here's your (You).

Money makes everything better, there is nothing more important. You are just a fuckup beyond fuckups. Anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet(who would be better off with more money).

grape juice*

not apple

Grapes are less prone to infection. You must bleach and boil everything

added to my post and corrected it

And ascorbic acid is key more so than potassium. The ph levels, and it nullifies the bleach stuff they put in the water too.

Please ignore this troll. He doesn't know shit. >45100762
Find something you think sounds good and do anything other than what troll said to do. Lurk the homebrew threads on /diy/ if you're actually being serious. There's guys working with shit they threw together for free and guys who've spent 10k+. Easiest way is do nothing. People have been making this shit as long as civilization has existed. It's extremely dangerous because worst case scenario it produces a lethal compound known as ethanol.

Ascorbic acid is a preservative. Boiling does little to nothing for disinfecting besides waste money that might have microbes on them. Grape and apple juice are equally prone to infection.

>produces a lethal compound known as ethanol
will it get me drunk and kill me? because that really doesnt sound bad right now

Yes but ascorbic acid is okay, mister technical. And it helps with the chlorine stuff in tap water.

And boiling does help retard. Though people say to bleach everything, it's not like your ancestors had soup and bleach everywhere. People used heat to clean things often. And the grape infection things I heard just as a rumour, so whatever. It's probably a misconception due to people using grapes because yeast was already on them, rather than them being ideal for it, I suppose, as I read that people think common wine yeast might have been discovered due to it living on grape skins.

Ethanol is the type of alcohol you try to make, he is actually the troll. Look it up.

soap*

not soup>lethal compound known as booze

I promise you the Romans were not boiling water to disinfect the fermenting vessels. They had soap too, but it does not go well with wine. Maybe I'm spoiled but I suggest starsan. Not saying your way doesn't make hooch, just that there's a not shitty way of doing things. I've brewed all grain, made wine with kits, fresh fruits, jam, frozen fruit, shit I've picked myself even. Elderflower is worth a try if you can find it. There's a tremendous power gap between us. You are like little girl.

Besides, the dude is obviously memeing if he asks if ethanol can get him drunk and sick.

>celebrity aunt slipped me $200 for no reason
Thank you so much. I can afford the bus again.

Attached: c28a58d7-7cf0-4378-969b-a264f5be2104.png (403x335, 65K)

>$30
Try $1.29 in the bank and $1485 in debt, pussy.

When you're an actual NEET all you have is your nigger food card.

And the first soaps were fucking lye. Lye is one of the reasons people used to die when making hooch. If you want, you can make gin out of saw dust, but do you really want to try that when you can end up with nothing but methanol?

I'm sure the Romans, just through out the wine that turned to vinegar, very often, is what they did, rather than poison themselves with lye.

He's definitely the one winning here. Funny a pussy like you tries to brag to someone so far out of his league.

getting my first paycheck at my new job tomorrow if all goes well

threw out*

My grammar is kill.

Hmm, almost like soap does not go well with wine or something.

600 bucks on my name

2012 called and they want their shitty meme back.

Lye melts the skin off your hands, why use that when you can just boil the stuff.

How's 100mm sound? Link, all in. We're closing the doors to the rocket now. Still a good buy at 1k each, just harder to become millionaire. Ven looking tasty too if you bought back in February.

Wait, are you honestly arguing that lye and boiling water have any place in wine making ever in the history of wine making? Feel free to fuck up all you want but you aren't doing much to convince me. I'll stick with the Roman way of things with a couple tweaks I've added.

The bitch is time. Yeast can take a loooong time to finally finish it's shit then fall to the bottom of the bottle. If you eat it, you get painful gas as it tries to ferment in your intestines. I always fear that I'll get an overgrowth of yeast in my gut, so I never hardly have made my own hooch, due to not being able to afford the type of potassium and sodium and those tablets people buy to stop fermentation, and to prevent contamination from occuring from bacteria as well. Who knows what's growing in it. People's booze turns to vinegar randomly.

>live in a third world shithole
>bills, internet, and meds eat up 90% of my wagecrumbs
>tfw surviving on hotpockets till the cycle repeats itself

Attached: 647774555.jpg (849x1200, 185K)

Have fun baka. I don't care how you try to avoid contamination. I find the idea of even owning lye to be disturbing as it is such a harsh chemical.

>third world shithole
>describes first world problems

Attached: 1477873873100.gif (300x300, 1.49M)