Ordered chinese for the second time today

>ordered chinese for the second time today

>from the same place

Attached: aVNLnYp.png (616x596, 61K)

>tfw did big boi stuff

Attached: 1519052654366s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>>ordered chinese for the second time today
>
>>from the same place
The idea of doing this is very amusing

That Chinese spot on Carlson Dr is delish.

god damn you fat fuck. Thats what everyone thinks of you when you did that, pepe. Stop trying to act smug you know you are insecure.

Attached: fitjak.jpg (612x600, 38K)

>tfw still putting off forwarding my address even though all it takes is me visiting a mailbox
>moving in four days
>mfw I'm moving

Attached: 1486306159805.png (997x781, 488K)

post pics of the food or it didn't happen

oh no, peoples who opinions have no bearing on my life are perceiving me negatively.... what am I ever going to do?

im not even arrogant or some shit.. who gives a fuck .... kek
once it gets here.. I ordered a fucking pizza and a cheeseburger sub so idk if this even counts as chinese :cryingnormieemoji: :cryingnormieemoji:

Attached: 1487145254643.png (1039x559, 261K)

you drink today OP? i only do this when i set aside a day to drink for like 15 hours straight

im getting there, i keep ordering like the fat fuck I am, ever since I started making more money.. its a bad habbit

>having money to do that
If you are wealthy you cannot be a robot.

Goddamn it mods am I still banned for something I did not do

>ordered chinese
Did they comply?

>implying I'm not putting it on my goycard that I'll die before being called upon to pay off

kek

Cool nevermind ignore me. Anyways in keeping with the thread if you think its embarrassing to be known as a regular at a take out place, you have not experienced the shame of being a regular at a bar

Please post all your robot feeds in the future

Been there before. They probably don't care because they want your business but it still feels pathetic. Once a restaurant's employees start to remember me I just stop going there from embarrassment

I ordered calzones twice from the same pizzeria within the window of three hours once.

You wouldve saved on the tip id you planned your fat fuckery in advance

>tipping
Its one thing if you ate inside a fancy place but it's just some fat stupid chink that didn't even do anything.

>implying I'm not putting it on my goycard that I'll die before being called upon to pay off
me irl