Found out family member was raped as a kid

>found out family member was raped as a kid
>rape was very violent, both she and the rapist were sober. It was horrifying for her
>rapist now lives on other side of the planet in a country that has no extradition and is very hard for people from my country to get approval for travel

I want to do something but I don't know what I can do. Suggestions

Attached: giphy-3.gif (500x367, 1.54M)

You realize without evidence there is no just way to punish this person.

Do not take justice into your own hands, there is a system and if you fuck it up then not only will you suffer, but your family, the supposed victim, and the supposed offender.

Unless you have evidence, a.k.a. a DNA sample or video proof, don't do anything.

It depends on where the supposed offender lives. If the country in question has a pact with the US, then our government can order for his return. If not, then that's too bad.

Life sucks.

OP I know pretty much how you feel.

Its quite a powerless feeling and it sucks but theres not much you can about it unless you're willing to rot in prison on behalf of your family member without any hard evidence.

My sister was raped by my uncle and everyone pretended like it never happened despite him being a retard pedophile.

you sound like a cuckold not gonna lie. if he really loves that family member he should strive to get revenge.

This is true, revenge is always justified

I do really care about her and I have no reason to think she's lying. There is something very off with her that didn't make sense until I learned what happened to her. She's a very attractive young woman now but she avoids men like the plague. She hates to be touched by anyone. She doesn't like dark places or crowded places or places with only one exit.

As for what I want to do and how much I'm willing to risk I haven't decided yet. I do think though that I don't want to hurt the rapist, I want to hurt someone he loves.

>I do think though that I don't want to hurt the rapist, I want to hurt someone he loves.
you retard.
Best way to hurt rapists is to castrate them and feed it to them /thread

oh. When I say castrate. Dick too. Obviously.

Idk I would rather get his wife or son. If I beat someone down they can brush themselves off and recover. If I make him a freak he may just off himself. If I do something to someone he loves he gets to carry that all his life

personally i would just go law abiding citizen on his ass, i woudn't go after an innocent, but to each his own. if you do nothing you are a pussy and have no honor, so at least kill him if nothing else

dox his wife on r9k

Hunt the rapist down and murder that sick bastard in his sleep. Stab him to death and slip out of the country as quick as possible.

stop being so invested in this

dox him

>murder that sick bastard in his sleep
he should at least know why he is being killed, so he will know how bad he fucked up by doing that

the only reason i havent yet is because he is in Russia, which is one of the worst countries for extraditions to the US. I don't even know where he is there. It also will takes like 7 months to even be approved for travel to the country. I'm willing to jump through the hoops, but realistically I wouldn't know how to find him once I'm there.

did he flee there because of the rape? does anyone in your family have any contact with him?

calling bullshit, just based on how 99.9% cases of "rape" of an actual kid doesn't involve any violence whatsoever, or any rape in the real sense of the word.

also, most cases of aduls just involve social pressure, not any physical overpowering

Not exactly sure when he flew there but absolutely no one in my family has any contact with him or his family.

It was a violent rape in her home.

well shit good luck i guess

Maybe if your cousin wasnt being such a slut she wouldnt have been raped just saying

how are you sure she's telling the truth? roasties lie all the time, especially about rape

1. There is not an insignificant chance that this person is innocent and your family member is lying or simply aggrandizing things
2. Even if it is wholly actually factually true, you need to leave room for God's vengeance, for what kind of justice can you hope to bring about that is greater than the Creator's who knows all of his fears, weaknesses, and faults?

Attached: 00a329668fd8963c56ea9502cb6a96c4fed93ccb47f0c864d0c0e999e761802c.jpg (736x871, 97K)

She wasn't you pos

If you want to do something then stop being a faggot and forget about it

How do you know? She might have led him on.

This.
I bet she made it all up, because of the #MeToo
bullshit.

Because I actually know this person extremely well. If your mother told you she was raped would you be saying "ahh well roasties lie". Quit the meme, sometimes innocent people are raped violently.

>he thinks he can EVER know a woman well

Even if she was raped, so what? Just one more dick in a pussy. Why is that so much worse than a guy getting beaten or something?

See number two, mate. Vengeance is the Lord's and it is much better than what you can deliver
Allowing tides of wrath to determine how you throw away your life is very irresponsible, you will not be a hero, you will be a murderer

>>rapist now lives on other side of the planet in a country that has no extradition and is very hard for people from my country to get approval for travel

Is that some kind of muslim country? It sound like Iran.

I have a plan. Confirm my theory plox.

>I want to hurt someone he loves
This is wrong, you are as evil as he is. Fucked up nerds like you are exactly the reason we have a system for this shit, because you have a distorted sense of justice and are completely out of bounds deciding you have the right to hurt some innocent person to satisfy your bloodlust. Neck yourself faggot.

>She's a very attractive young woman now but she avoids men like the plague. She hates to be touched by anyone.

so the "rapist" saved her from becoming a roastie. you should buy him a beer if anything.

She was beaten too and it's traumatized her.

I don't need to be a hero, I just want to feel satisfied. What happened infuriates me and I'm angry at myself for not realizing earlier.

Proof? There is none. She is lying.

It's Russia and I have no idea if he's in the muslim region or not.

>She was beaten too and it's traumatized her.

And? Why is it so much worse than a guy getting beaten and then a woman sitting on his dick? We laugh at that, but if it happens to a woman, then we are shocked and horrified.

honestly I wish she was lying but because I know her I know that she's not. when you know someone your whole life you can easily determine when it's the truth.

If you feel shame and despair at not being able to stop something bad from happening learn to let go
If you feel convicted by not seeing and doing the right thing then give that to God, He is willing to forgive you of that and deliver peace to you

Attached: 1b14f90b03da694d026a10045206e092008a4af4632a235d5be6256eac73a472.png (1280x809, 336K)

because a woman, especially in her teens, is much weaker than a fully grown man. it's more equivalent to a pre-teen boy being beaten and raped. Anyone who justifies rape needs to be executed and the parents who failed at raising them needs to be executed alongside them.

Since when is hard to go to russia?

At the time, the easiest way to fuck that guy would be to use the russian law against him.

>Gay propaganda
>Drugs.

You have his contact info? like adress or email or something?

well you said before her being raped made her avoid men. considering how much women complain she would have been raped 10x more if she was a roastie sleeping with tons of men. hence, i suggest you buy the russian guy a beer from preventing 10 future rapes with one pre-emptive rape. i suggest vodka

it takes months to get a visa for tourism approved and it's not guaranteed. If I applied tomorrow it'd likely be 2019 before I could go, and again, that's if they approve me at all. I don't have an address or email, just a name.

>mass killings of anyone who disagrees with me is right

You sound like a terrorist m8.

>rapist sympathizer

First why was your female family member alone with this man? Any possibility she was possibly being a slut and leading him on? Also have you heard his side of the story or not?

Ok.

This is what you are going to do.
Buy a shitty computer on a pawnshop, something really crappy and cheap, like a 2g ram laptop.
use it with tails or wifislax. from random points on places away from your house. Use the unabomber modus operandi to be untraceable.

First you need to get all his data. Name, location etc.
Then you have to start going to forums with this specific topics.

>chechnya nationalist
>drug biz

First you are going to browse tottaly anonymous.
After a few months, you are going to log to a mail account with his data.

He will recieve a visit from the FSB just to see what is happening.

If he is a rapist, the odds are that he do it a few more times. And probably had some shady shit in his computer.
Once he is a person of interest, let your friendly rusky gov do the heavy lifting.

>rape is the worst thing that can happen to you meme
Be a virtue signalling normalfaggot somewhere else.

OP is such a fucking faggot he wants to risk dying because one more penis entered his roastie sister's wornout vagina. Oh boo-hoo

Surely, it affected her so much that she didn't bother telling anyone for years. Jeez, what a beta nu-male faggot.

would you say this if it happened to your mother or daughter?

Life isn't a fucking movie you dumb nigger

If my mom or daughter was chilling with a stranger alone, leading him on, and then got raped, yes, absolutely.

that isn't how this happened

Then how? Was it in public? Did you watch or something?

the person was called to her unit to repair a dryer belt. later in that week he returned and attacked her. whether he went to steal or rape idk, but it was during the summer (she was 14 at the time) and her parents were not home.

Sounds suspicious how coincidentally her parents happened to be out. How do you know she didn't want his dick and is crying false rape now after she regrets sex?

Forget it. Even if he came back to your country and you tried to prosecute, its just hearsay. Its a shitty hand but moving forward is the best thing here.

her parents, who are employed, were often out. it just happened to happen during the 2 months out of the year that she was on summer vacation from school.

this is something I think about every single day, idk how I'm supposed to move forward by doing nothing.

Why do you care? If not his dick it would have been someone else's dick. Let's not pretend your sister would have grown up to be a perfect unspoiled virgin who would have saved herself for her man. She would have ridden the cock carousel and got raped eventually anyway. Hell, by your description, he actually did her a favor by making sure she didn't turn out to be a slut.

your roastie slut family member deserved it.
You should hamstring her and give her to him

Attached: 1525304066313.png (1000x916, 20K)

I can imagine but what are you gonna do, kill him like in the movies and fuck your own life up? Rapists are rarely caught or prosecuted its a sad fact of life

this logic is so flawed. you're gonna die one day bro, why not today?

If they can brush it off you didn't beat them down hard enough, get your revenge user

No, I said she would participate in risky behavior that was eventually going to cause her to be raped anyway, so why care? Same if someone got killed by a speeding car, but was going to commit suicide soon anyway, does it really matter?

Now if she wanted to be a virgin or something for her future husband then I can understand, but let's not pretend that was the case.

well now i'll never know because she's a heterosexual with literally zero interest in men.

Does she have an interest in you?

t. living parody of incels

ask her if she intended to save her virginity or not

if she wasn't lying which is hard to prove I'd just send him death threats, send pizza to his house if you can do that internationally etc.

lol so she got free sex like she gets a thousand times a year. big deal.
the uncucked thing to do would be to honor kill her

be much better to kill the rapists wife and then he'll probably go down for it cause cops always suspect the husband

how the fuck is OP going to get his chechen searches to show up on alleged rapists computer? he's more likely to just screw it up and get american fsb on his ass

Have you tried asking her what you can do?

Revenge may be superficially attractive, but it's unlikely to make her any less fearful.

Having said that, had a pretty good idea.

what was her age exactly? kid is waay to indefinite

why didn't he told immediately? sorry, but your case just doesn't sound realistic