Tfw scored 140 on a professionally administered child IQ test as a kid

>tfw scored 140 on a professionally administered child IQ test as a kid
>depression, etc, has probably nuked you all the way down to average or lower

feels bad to waste away.

Attached: 1484616792613.jpg (352x357, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/26697118_Genetic_influence_on_human_intelligence_Spearman's_g_How_much
youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same actually I had a 138 as a child and I'm sure it a lot lower now because im mentally ill

>tfw parents claim to have tested you at 145 IQ
>don't believe them

i'm dumb and nobody should believe in me

i thought mine were but i got papers. it doesn't really matter to me anymore though.

i've already proven myself to be kinda brainlet so no point in pretending i'm not anymore

>smart kid
>get acquired disability
>now at least 10-20 iq points lower, can feel it

feelsbadman

>child IQ test
toppest of keks

Attached: 2-Figure2-1.png (1314x794, 366K)

i know, but still. sucks to think i was above average and now i just suck.

my parents told me i tested at 150 which im mad about bc now all i feel is disappointment in myself for not being a smart adult

Thats not how it works. IQ can fluctuate by a maximum of 7 points. Any more than that can only be caused by physical brain damage.

>tfw too intelligent to be depressed
The more intelligent you are, the more you're able to cure your depression

Attached: glasses.png (333x359, 6K)

It doesn't matter what age you take it at, IQ remains the same throughout most of your life only decreasing with old age. What could explain the differences in your pic is that IQ tests in children are generally only administered to outliers, where as a much wider variety of people take IQ tests at an older age. Either way it doesn't really matter as IQ is one of the most well studied subjects in science and has already been proven to not fluctuate with age.

And what do you base that on? You do realize that depression is not really a psychological issue once you have it, right? It's a measurable difference in brain chemistry and activity. Being intelligent doesn't make you any more able to physically alter your brain chemistry.

t. illiterate brainlet

The virgin argument
The chad shitpost

Your argument is shit pulled out of your ass, surely you realize that? Read a book nigger.
26697118_Genetic_influence_on_human_intelligence_Spearman's_g_How_much

>phoneposting
researchgate.net/publication/26697118_Genetic_influence_on_human_intelligence_Spearman's_g_How_much

it's not out of the question, i've done a lot of drugs, user.

>Your argument is shit pulled out of your ass
Refute it then

show me some evidence then faggot

i'm just a lurkfag but you made the claim negro.

waisting away depends in what do you think is the goal.

>scored 151 as a kid.
>after the phase of depression and shit i started a biz
>succesful, semi famous.
>problems with the government.
>closed my biz.
>now i have a comfy life by the sea, work in retail and spend my time in the nature and wondering about the metaphisic world, and just in the pursuit of happyness.

Fuck the material world user, go for happines, and that shit is free

youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI