I'm tired of talking to people. They don't have anything good to say

I'm tired of talking to people. They don't have anything good to say.

Attached: giphy.gif (294x224, 937K)

Even if the content of their words isn't good the human connection feels nice.

I don't feel a connection to other people. Even family, I am better off not having to interact with others.

People always give stereotypical, condescending advice. They try to give you their own miserable state of mind.

Attached: DQqH6o5WAAAc7Sm.0.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

I feel you man, normal fags really wear on the soul. But you have to try to find your own people.

Checked, but I don't have a people. I find even the people on here and so called 'different people' to be insufferable. Normies are just disgusting, but even people that like to talk shit about normies just seem like fags themselves to me. I just have never found anyone the resembles my way of thinking.

Attached: article-2486032-1928DD0900000578-573_634x409.jpg (634x409, 73K)

So....you're basically just a miserable, anti-social whiner? If you just don't like anyone and you refuse to connect with people then just stay alone. People won't miss you, it's on you to reach out to others if you're dissatisfied.

I can't fucking stand people who never learned how to shut their god damn mouths. I don't care what they have to say and they know it, but it's like they have a bomb strapped to their chest that explodes if they don't say every thought that comes to mind.

You'd be surprise how much people truly do know when you actually bring up subjects that you have actual knowledge about. Anyways to get back to the subject tell me what you think is "there way of thinking", and "your way of thinking". Please use examples like interests, philosophy, political view etc.

Unless you're some highly superior intellectual or were brought up in some high inner circle I don't see how you couldn't possibly relate to anyone you've spoken to.

desu i just think you're coping loneliness

Attached: 1516409126653.png (337x369, 168K)

that just makes it so much more worth it when you find the one person that does.

keep looking user, and never give up. they're out there looking for you too.

>he typed into Jow Forums.org/r9k/, gleefully and patiently awaiting the many (you)s he hoped to receive.

agreed
everyone worth talking to has left me
I just deleted all my social media and blocked everyones number. gonna start fresh

Why are you posting this thread then?

>i just think you're coping loneliness
See right there, you assume this bs. It's revolting, you clearly attack people as a mechanism to gain the upper hand in conversations. This disgusts me.
Perhaps
Oh stfu faggot, you're the exact worthless meatsack I'm talking about.
Thanks for the support, but I can't relate to having had people worth talking to and social media.
To let you fucks know that all I want to do is knock you out. I don't want to talk. I don't want to got to jail either, modern society is frustrating. I just want to caveman people. The fact that we protect people where they can talk all the shit in the world and you get arrested if you lay a hand on them just disgusts me. Spit.

Attached: power-3.gif (365x205, 1.39M)

So making assumptions pisses you off? Would you prefer if I didn't have a brain and didn't question your actions?

If that's the case then you're a hypocrite yourself. I was merely just trying to understand your motives and you accused me of attacking you and trying to get the upper hand because I said you were probably coping with loneliness. Which is understandable if someone cant make connections with others.

Not only are you assuming but making huge generalizations of people you don't really know by saying "their way of thinking". I don't even know what "their way of thinking means" What's so different between you and them sense being continence and creating assumptions is not what separates you from them?

Attached: 24151b568117d45ee33a2d199c69a1b850438888cfffeeafb6dfc3e9f876620b.png (339x301, 114K)

It's my observations. People are just stuck in their mental prisons and they hate you for having different opinions. And people are just boring. Like they enjoy the slow decay of life. And I can't connect with that. It's my observation so you can't tell me otherwise. I'm not lonely, I actually wish I didn't have to talk to people irl. I'm not perfect, never said that. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Attached: miocic-power-shots-close-range-arlovski-ko-2.gif (367x206, 1.34M)

Relatable but you don't seem very experienced, sound a bit naive.

The lonliness will become crushing, MMA/wrestle user, and your media will lose meaning. And you will leave your crypt and venture into the world and find yourself unable to navigate it. You will find that you will have room in your heart for the normal people again, but you will be too different, too incapable socially, and therefore too much for them to deal with.
Be easy friend.

Fair enough. But you sound like a faggot that I might regret meeting (don't want to go to jail).

Attached: bTpibym.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

desu it seems to be that you're the one stuck in your own mental prison. I think you need to take a better look at yourself. It's you who is showing intolerance to others for not agreeing with your lifestyle. At this point I just think you're being angsty and venting out stress.

Please stop being a Neanderthal, and people will like you more.

Attached: 1525119294608.png (340x340, 108K)

>hate talking to people
>love to cuddle and be in groups

anyone know this feel?

Attached: 1514774230182.jpg (1400x1212, 252K)

>trying to sound like a psychologist
This is why I long for the days when I would have just rock crushed the skulls of people like you.
No. Groups are disgusting. Bunch of meat bags hovering around with no purpose other than to circle jerk their own egos.

Attached: 130620_story__go-to-sleep-knockout.gif (500x281, 1.43M)

I'd knock OP the fuck out

oringal0ls

You'd end up in the ER, I don't play.

Attached: GravePracticalHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

You sound like a weak beta
oregano

Half the reason I don't have respect for most of you fucks is you talk all day but get fucked up when you have to answer for your words. But really most of you have never been in a fight, the only true test of a man.
How does it feel knowing you wouldn't have survived in the times of your forefathers. You are a despicable disgrace to them. You are filth.

Attached: tumblr_oue30mjjG81v9vyleo1_500.gif (500x196, 1.95M)

Nice gifs user. Did you watch that Jacobs fight? That last round wow.

I'd take your head off bro

*shoots you*
seems like your rock didn't reach me you dumb monkey. Stop being such a failure user

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

Which one, the last one against Sulecki? Jacobs doesn't impress me that much. He lost to an aging GGG and he just isn't the complete package for me. Good fighter for sure, not great.
I'd smack you like the frail bitch you are.
*goes to jail*
It would work out great for you I'm sure. God, you're a worthless faggot.

I'm leaving now. Moral of the story, people are shit nowadays, you can't change my mind. It's a fact.

Attached: 1117876536.jpg (1400x757, 164K)

Heres a (You), i hope you enjoy it

>People are just stuck in their mental prisons and they hate you for having different opinions. And people are just boring. Like they enjoy the slow decay of life.

great you just described yourself. classic case of projection.

You might actually be afraid of confronting the truth that it is YOU thats boring and empty and self absorbed so you resort to thoughts of violence/acting tough as your defense mechanism in hopes of masking your weakness. - a sad and desperate attempt to glue your masculinity back into piece.

Just give me an address. I'll come knock your arrogant ners ass out.
And you sound like a bitch. Where was your father. Or was he just a total cuck? And nah, you're the one projecting.

>no u

this is all i get? Lol i rest my case you single digit IQ filth.

Haha he's mad cause he typed a paragraph and I just blew his insignificant ass off. Cute. :D

bump. antisocial uprising when?

>hurr he mad! Durr I win

lole whatever helps you sleep at night grug

Never because we're all too misanthropic to gather together for long

Ok bud
origatoni

Checked, and the normal faggots should thank their God for that.

>I'm tired of talking to people. They don't have anything good to say.

I was once a cringey 12 year old too. Dont worry OP you'll grow out of it

>posting on r9k
>trying to big brother me
I would knock your Harry Potter ass into next week, little boy.

Attached: IMG_-yd05vl.jpg (378x378, 61K)

absolute cringe.

origami

Attached: 1525038991000.png (417x526, 9K)

what are some of yours "different opinions"? you sound like my older sister, she says some stupid edgy shit and when I start arguing with her with reasonable arguments about it she just says that I "dont get it"

Attached: q (3).jpg (125x91, 3K)

>It's revolting, you clearly attack people as a mechanism to gain the upper hand in conversations. This disgusts me.
How do you not see the hypocrisy in this statement?? You judge everyone, that's why you assume everyone is judging you.