Friend Thread

friendly thread?

friendly thread.

how are you all today/tonight?

Attached: 1476803074875.png (786x618, 35K)

Hey buddy...

F U C K Y O U !
U
C
K

Y
O
U
!

Very depressive,i dont want to be poor anymore

l wish l had frends

In pain, my winsdon tooth is growing an it hurts a lot

hi ho fren doh

that's not nice :(

please leave..

it'll get better

Attached: 1476736743138.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

hello hi, doing good frend
full of hope and smiles

Attached: 1525403008639.png (1321x1621, 70K)

I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FROG!

Attached: 1517152192789.jpg (748x1024, 82K)

that's great to hear! any specific reason? :D

I took a painkiller right now, it should relieve the pain so I can continue studying

of course, another day ahead with chances at new people that may not be normies

Attached: 1524972663181.png (640x444, 140K)

Just finished shed a day and half worth of school work, i feel fucking exhausted

that's great to hear

It's finals week tomorrow for me. I'm feeling ok about them! I hope any robot that has finals does well on them!

Super cozy

Attached: ec5942b0e43ccdccb670b373e88483df.jpg (396x385, 49K)

Tired, high, lonely.
Same as every night and feeling good!

How are you user?

nonsense my frend, it is never too late, even if you are every -let under the sun

Attached: 1525287951592.png (645x773, 5K)

hi ho fren i added you

tanks OP. i'm going to bed early tonight very tired. sleep tight.

Attached: 1525598643087.png (689x473, 97K)

whoa - sounds like quite the project! any special reason for building the shed? or is it just for storage?

i got finals too soon! - but i know i'm gonna fail 3 of them - and pass the other 3 - not that i'm gonna be able to use my grades for anything though, since i'm too shit a human to pull myself together and actually study :l

that's nice to hear

Envious and lonely, I'm going home in June which is all I have to look forward to right now. But all I have in the immediate future is a long week ahead, sundays are blegh

No one likes being poor or lonely user.

Attached: apu heart.png (240x304, 15K)

and i've accepted

I'm good frend. Getting some emulator games ready hopefully they are smooth.

Attached: apu comfy.png (744x687, 44K)

Hey uhhhhh thank u for making this thread. This is such a wholesome switch-up after all the incel shit. It's back!

faith in you and all my frends, and to any user lurking about, even the ones with little humanity, i have faith

Attached: 1521603783950.png (741x568, 29K)

sounds interesting! any specific games you wanna play? :D

you're so very welcome

thank you friend

its finally cooled down again and i get to be in a bunch of blankets with my dog

Attached: 3234323543534675867896.png (1305x663, 51K)

Since this is a friend thread...
I need a friend to find the source of gif related. Please and thank you

Attached: image.gif (326x326, 623K)

nice moments like these, even if they won't last, feel nice user

Attached: 1524270848319.jpg (885x960, 104K)

that's awesome!!! i wish my cats were around to cuddle up :D - but they're off doing all sorts of cat things (like sleeping cx)

this is not a place for that sort of thing :c but good luck in your search!

Monster hunter 3u/mario kart. Possibly animal crossing as well for the comfy rain music.

Everyone I know shows up their ulterior motives at some point. Nobody cares about hurting or manipulating others as long as they are getting what they want. The best people I know have fallen into the same category lately.

I can't take this anymore. It's not hard to be alone, but the perspective that everyone is like this deep inside, this is crushing.

The edge is home, friend. I live at home (20yr dude) and work full time. Spend my money on drugs and really don't do anything else.

Life's only what you make of it, someone has to be society's lowest rung, and damnit I'm going to do it with a smile!

Hi frend, my only IRL frend just hit rock bottom with prescription drug abuse.

If I lose my only IRL frend Allen i have are you frends here on the Chans.

Attached: 6E60DBBC-0881-40B0-B34C-B73A778DEF5D.png (1124x685, 52K)

Everyone is like this to a point but the majority of people still have people they don't keep score with, close friends, etc. It is only natural to be self serving.

i'm here for you

So sorry to hear about your friend. It sucks watching not being able to stop someonelike that..
Please remember you're not responsible for his actions, and we love you

I have ps4 and Xbox one in addition to steam (I will add you op)

Does anyone else want to play console gaemz?

Attached: 20FDA781-DC5F-4E5F-9B32-207ACEC689DD.gif (1022x718, 1.81M)

Xbone bois
What do you play?

yay new friends!

i'm sorry that i don't have any consoles that i can play games with you on :/

Are you a cute girl, or just gay?

I play a lot of stuff.
PUBG, halo 5, LEGO avengers, Minecraft among others

i dunno what to do frens
i dont liek my life and every second of every day i just wan to go back and start over frens
i hope that wen u die, it isnt the end, but u get born again as someone else
or maybe u can be born as yourself again, but u get another chance
i dont wan to be here anymore frens

Attached: 1524700477631.png (1094x575, 93K)

in all honesty

straight. lonely, chubby neckbeard - i just want people to feel nice - which is why i created this thread - i'm sorry to disapoint you :/

don't do anything to harm yourself! add me on steam! (my steam name is in the thread a few places) - i won't allow anyone here to think like that without atleast talking to them to try and comfort you all!

Your feeling is not unique. That is common fren. A lot of us are in they boat.

Add me on xbone, ps4 or op on steam.

Find fun in gaming or something else.

In the end though, I believe we are all the master of our own oblivion if we choose

If you do become an hero, I will miss having to minus 1 fren on Jow Forums

One less fren to posts with on lonely nights

Attached: 2810A727-F76E-4725-B4E4-120C7955D356.jpg (775x719, 116K)

add this guy he seems really really nice! and he can probably help you out better than i can :/ - but i'll be happy to be a shoulder that you can lean on in hard times

Pretty sure friends help each other out. I need help finding that source. Help a bro

I don't think it works like that. Though I'd like to think that you get to make your own world and that this one exists so you can have opinions and a representation of what that world could be like.

Sorry didnt mean to make you feel like you disappointed anyone, I was just being an asshole for no reason, i hope we can still be frends!

sorry man :/ if i was good at finding sauce i'd find it for you! but i can't sorry - plus as said previously - this ain't a thread for that

don't worry

Let's play some Minecraft sometime lad

ohno is this thread starting to die out? D:

add me on steam if you want to!

>A Psyduck With A Computer

until they do to their family, close friends, relationships.

>it's only natural
I'm getting disgusted by nature

I have trust issues, but thank you for the offer

Theosophy (and every other related system) believes in reincarnation and that we are here to gather experience. But it also believes that when someone commits suicide, they get stuck on Earth watching the consumption of their bodies until it's their natural time to go. If you're meant to live 60 years, you'll be on this earth for 60 years. If less, then it will be less, and so on. You might as well live and deal with your problems or at least the part you can control of them.

it's alright

>A Psyduck With A Computer
>now that you've visited me - please buy me something from my wishlist - i'm poor as shit lmao

it's good to have frens I guess

xD it's an older text :p from a steam begging thread months ago - never got to change it - but thanks for reminding me! :p

ofc you shouldn't buy me anything - this thread is only for making friends (with no benefits)

>I'm getting disgusted by nature

Be as disgusted as you want but you aren't going to change human nature anymore than you can change the laws of physics or move the sun. Better to just accept it and work within those boundaries.

please don't change how you think of me though :c i'm a friendly guy i promise!

i DO participate in the ocasional banter though - but don't we all?

M1ST3RSP0CK

That is my xbone gamer tag

Randfgm

Life stinks, fellow frens.
I miss my ex and our son.
Now Chad is getting her wined and dined and I'm a loser struggling to find a place to live and I walk like 6 miles to work.

Attached: 1525644286280.png (656x522, 34K)

i feel good i worked in the yard got some planting done and set up my beehives, Bees are cumming on Tuesday.

aww - i'm sure things will get better though! you walk 6 miles to work! - that means you'll get even fitter than you already are - then you can win over chad and get them back again

ooo beehives? - for profit or for free honey? :p - be careful you don't get stung though!

just a hobby , they all died last winter but i do get free honey.

aw - but i guess that's what happens when you're a small insect and it's winter :l

but the free honey is nice! - personally though i'm not big on insects - i can't stand 'em D:

Added ye, mate

My bee's doing a circus show

Attached: Bees.jpg (1549x1077, 403K)

that's pretty neat desu - they still creep me out :/

That's pretty wizard
How difficult is keeping bees?

Someone be my fwen, fwens... we can watch fun yt vids together or something if anyone is up to it or w/e

I also raise tree frogs as a hobby.

Attached: 20170809_224910 - Copy.jpg (2150x2867, 1.5M)

that's absoutely adorable!

Not hard you got to buy some stuff and read up on it but probably $350 to get started and check em once a week. You can set out a swarm trap if you want to get free bee's , i have 5 out but swarming season hasn't started yet.

Hello, another no friends here. It's 5 in the morning and I am not asleep.
Ok let's do it

This shit is neat, cool stuff user.

hello friend! - why haven't you gone to sleep yet? :o - although it's 5am as well here and i really should be asleep lul

Ah man I only have discord rn bros, but hmu it's user Senpai#3522

Attached: catyummydelishus.jpg (437x437, 62K)

i very very rarely use discord - but i'll use it for you ;)

alrighty - i've send you a friend request thing on discord my man

I like this thread very much. Bumping in an originally friendly way.

Attached: 1509211258915.png (700x700, 113K)

thanks friend

Surprisingly well actually. How about you alll?

Attached: ChefKawasaki.png (454x420, 55K)

i'm good thanks :D - sadly the thread is slowly dying though

this thread made the day better.

i'm happy you liked it!

Not too good. Got 80$ left for the rest of the month, so kinda fucked

Attached: 1525639418446.jpg (627x1027, 97K)

fuck man - atleast there's always some way to earn money.

be it dirty or clean ;) - for real man, i know that feeling too well - i'm pretty damn broke

This is a neat thread fren

Attached: me.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Just going to buy a ton of rice & other cheap long holding food so I can survive for the month. Just sucks having to eat Rice and ketchup for an entire month again

Attached: 1525642583470.jpg (500x498, 52K)

shit son - rice is so boring.. i hope you'll find a way somehow to spice it up a bit! good luck!

and you're a neat guy friend c:

Hit up a food bank.

Any of you nerds here play GE2?

Attached: Db8kqnDV4AAeO0w.jpg (892x1200, 156K)

What's a food bank?
Do you mean just store shit like rice and canned food?

Attached: 1525406214640.jpg (800x599, 209K)

Bump for frens thre4dd

Attached: 66DEE896-6D22-43D7-990E-DD9FB6988D71.jpg (500x375, 47K)

my man

braap I have doubts about this thread, but bump anyways