WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH SOMENE NOT YOUR RACE? THEY WONT RESEMBLE YOU IN LOOKS OR CULTURE

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH SOMENE NOT YOUR RACE? THEY WONT RESEMBLE YOU IN LOOKS OR CULTURE

Attached: 1525659847200.png (546x719, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to have kids period but I want to date asians more often than I want to date whites.
I thought you didn't even consider Americans to be white so why do you care if we mix further?

who gives a fuck cultures change anyway

White girl here. I want my kids to be half black because blacks are just stronger, more muscular, masculine and alpha. I know he'll still be half white, but at least the weak white genes will be diluted by his dad's genes

BACK TO Jow Forums

SUBHUMAN FILTH

Attached: disgust.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Who the fuck cares?
I'll take anyone who loves me and if we have children then I'll do my best to love them and raise them right

bait
jew
baasedboy trash

you sure proved me wrong with those hot insults

1) Yes they will resemble me in looks. They will also resemble their mother. No one looks 100% like their father retard
2) they will be part of both cultures idiot

Your logic can be used to argue that nationalities shouldn't exist. What do you think would happen if a red headed green eyed Irish man and a dark haired dark eyed Italian woman had a child? That baby won't come out a ginger, tats for sure.

GET BACK BRAINLESS MAGGOT

GET BACK

Attached: rage.jpg (600x507, 19K)

Could you ask at least provide better bait next time.
Bitch nigga ass lookin hoe

im sorry man im just really bored because today im about to get my PC back and play some games
ive literally done nothings else in the past 2 weeks besides baiting for attention

i wouldnt mind to fuck a black girl but mulato children are just not my thing, please dont think lesser of me you dont even know me

Attached: 1507079320704.png (494x464, 360K)

Youll get the worst of both worlds
Most halflings ive seen are gay

well neither micks or wops are white so it doesn't really matter

>Jow Forumstards are neetscum

shocking

please stop I think this board can do without racebait please

OOH SAY CANT YOU SEE
BUT THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

If you have recessive genes (white, for example) and have kids with someone with dominant genes (black, for example) then no, the kids won't resemble you in looks. Unless like, you're already dark featured.

Aryan guy has a kid with an African girl? Doesn't matter if "kids are a combination of both parents", the kid won't have any of his features. Won't have blonde hair, won't have blue eyes, etc.

I feel bad for that grandpa. He probably fought for the country and worked his ass off every day of his life. Then his son/daughter marries a nigger and bam he has a fucking goblina child.

Attached: 342984.png (660x842, 871K)

same
fuckin niggers stealing ethnities

Why the fuck are mutts always such fucking disgustingly ugly, shitskinned, fishlipped, nappyhaired fucking freakish looking cunts? They always look like fucking aliens and goblins and their bone structure and skull shape is all fucked up and abnormal and they never seem to biologically develop properly. Not to mention how mentally retarded and cognitively defficient they are and how lacking in self awareness they are. Also theres how they have no actual culture or ethnicity or race or homeland or roots of their own and are thus always nothing but deracinated consumers who belong to nothing more than the global shopping centre of what is basically an extremely evil temporary Jewish social experiment. Seriously, if any of my relatives, friends or hypothetical children or grandchildren of mine were to ever voluntarily racially miscegenate and flush their heritage down the toilet and betray their people like that by bringing a disgusting rape baby racial bastard into this world I would fucking disown them and cut all ties with them which is partly why im glad ill probably never breed because this scenario really scares me. Overall, i think racemixing is an extremely tragic and cruel and immoral thing to do to a child who never asked to be born and i think it should be outlawed and treated as a capital offense so that situations like in OPs image can never occur ever again. Sorry but this is just my opinion.

Why donwhite americans care about race so much

Please tell me that the daughter of that poor old man is the nordic child and not the mongrelised shitskinned mutt. Please, for the love of God.

what if im a black boi going after a cute white girl whom is at least 1/8 black?

Attached: 1505785333387.png (330x324, 8K)

Sorry but my opinion is your opinion is stupid

Why the fuck would I give a fuck about what they think about any female I get?
I'm gonna be lucky if any can get ANY female's attention
If they wanted me to get a white wife so I can have white children they shouldn't have made me so undesirable

Well my opinion is that you are just a stupid mutt in denial with no apparent good argument to the contrary.

Whoever horrible mentally ill sociopathic fetishist race traitor that brought that mutt into existance should be hanged from the highest lampost.

I just think it's stupid you hate people because they don't look like you.

You know culture isn't tied to race, right?

I never understood this argument
Do you think genes just disappear? How does one "flush" their heritage?

And if a blue eyed blonde haired white man has a kid with a black haired brown eyed white woman, the child still won't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

>But if you Danish men mate with Celts, your children will be monsters!
The only issue is mating with shitskins. As long as it's human races, racemixing is fine.

Attached: 1520037361559.jpg (1146x1055, 314K)

Culture is directly linked to genetics. That is why niggers have no culture.

Attached: 1525412408757.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

>pic related made by a white man who knows nothing about Asian cultures
He really put Bruce Lee and that other actor (the samurai) in the picture and then a pilot like they're all proof of Asian superiority. Theyre fucking 2 actors and an airplane pilot. It's implying these are the only two races that have actors and airplane pilots.

You know it is right?

Are you mad, yello boi? I'm going to fuck your women.

Im sorry user but you have misunderstood my point. I dont hate mixed race people or non-whites i just hate the selfish cunts who bring them into existance. I just think that due to the exhausting amount of research i have done on the subject of race that racemixing is morally and ethically wrong for many different reasons such as the fact that it is a fundamentally dysgenic practice and that mutts have a much lower overall quality of life and i dont hate people just because they dont look like me they are many thousands of reasons of as to why i hate people and maybe if this disgisting sick shit wasnt as pushed and normalised and shoved down my throat nearly as much as it is i wouldnt be as angry.

No, it really isn't. If that were the case I'd be an alcoholic catholic since I'm Irish but I'm neither of those things. Nuture accounts for more than nature does.

You just mentioned two white ethnicities you retard.
That pic is actual racemixing and is still wrong Jew.

>no culture
Look at the Americas. It's all our culture.

Attached: E6A827C1-7A08-491C-9898-2DFC71B62557.jpg (700x467, 123K)

Literally just shut your mouth up fagot

Quick question. Why in the FUCK does that matter? We're all fucking mutants and the planet is dying.

if their parents were not racists she wouldnt have a mixed child

>No, it really isn't
"Ethnicity" is not a genetic classification, you retard. A Germanic and a Celt mating is racemixing.

Attached: 1480934893872.jpg (800x600, 44K)

You should be crucified. Filthy race mixer.

>abloo-hoo-hoo

Attached: 1522733684232.jpg (1023x1331, 328K)

>have blue eyes, both of my parents had blue eyes
>wife has brown eyes, her mom had blue eyes and her dad had brown (her dad was a dark indian)
>learn that only 7% of the world has eyes that aren't brown and really hoping to give my kids colored eyes

i-is there a chance?

>tfw anyone I discuss this with shrieks racism

No, how about you shut the fuck up instead you emotionally-driven fudgepacker?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU

>really hoping to give my kids colored eyes
>she is at least half poo

Attached: 1525313718188.png (300x300, 87K)

how is it dysgenic?

im sorry to tell you mann

Attached: 1516714616471.png (455x410, 41K)

Well yeah, it isn't. Your race has nothing to do with your culture. You aren't born with "French culture" because you're French. You're raised that way by your parents and their parents most likely.

If i had a white child with my white wife in japan, chances are they're going to be raised with japanese culture because that's what the child is exposed to.

Counterpoint: I'll probably not reproduce anyways so why the fuck does it matter?

Do you believe in evolution?

>Im so glad i didn't have to put my woman into her place!

Attached: b08e0810.jpg (182x255, 10K)

They do resemble you, and culture is learned, not in-born.

This is obviously a white man LARPing but that is just so false. Blacks like myself are animals. Some are physically strong but we have limited mental capability or emotional control, like children.

l believe in a thing called love.

Well if you're retarded, just say that from the start and I won't bother talking to you.

Asian women aren't pushovers, they just treat men with more respect

Love is rooted in biology, its not some magical mystical shit, you moderns love to spout off as if it was some holy scripture.

That doesn't address the point. There is no genetic code that determines your culture. A child that is born and raised in a particular country is most likely going adopt said culture of their country. Not always, but like I said it all depends on how the parents raise their child and what kind of influences they're exposed to in their life.

Why do you think adaptation spared the human brain?

Attached: 1424123623334.jpg (980x1154, 124K)

>Asian women aren't pushovers
Yes, yes they are.

Yeah bro! Who cares about heritage and honour! Just party and do whatever makes you happy!

Fuck off shitskin. Whites were here on Jow Forums first. This is and will always be a white board.

We're all homosapiens. You might have a point if neanderthals still existed but they died off a long time ago.

>heritage and honor
If your ancestors gave a fuck about that, they would've stayed in Europe. Instead they hopped on a boat to a continent full of Africans, Indians and other European ethnicities the first chance they got.

>THEY WONT RESEMBLE YOU IN LOOKS
I'm ugly
>OR CULTURE
Western culture is already ruined

So you have absolutely no understanding of biology? Well thanks for letting me know before I wasted any more time.

>died off
They were fucked off like black people in Mexico. They just got fucked and fucked and fucked and now white people are like 3% Neanderthal like how Mexicans are like 5% black.

We have to bleach negros till they become white, then the race issues will go away because they sure as fuck aren't leaving.

When the western welfare states collapse and foreign aid to niggers stops they are going to kill each other and starve to death before being wiped out by the Chinese swooping in to take over the continent.

>MY heritage is more important than theirs! They're just niggers afterall. we should kill them all because my ancestors built this country! 1488 gas all the jews and kill every non-white

Culture? Who cares? That can be taught, regardless of race.

The real thing to be concerned about is outbreeding depression.

What's the matter, buddy? Upset that people can fuck and have kids with whoever they want? God, you're pathetic.

Attached: 947221_342076722585367_792045843_n.jpg (500x499, 30K)