Any other /sickbot/ here?

I mean, a literally sick bot. Like, with a sickness and stuff. I'm sick as fuck and this kind of life is inhumane. Only monsters and criminals should suffer this much.

How are you feeling tonight, bros?

All medfags are very welcome in this thread too. We hope you can give us advice or smtn to make us feel a lil better ._.

Attached: 1506414373414.png (218x231, 9K)

I don't know, I'm fucking tired. Tired and too old for this crap! And, I'm going to have to stay up all night because I have to get ready for tomorrow.

where all the wimmen at, dog?

Apparently I have acne inversa/hidradenitis suppurativa. Going to the doctor on Tuesday to get diagnosed. Been reading up on it and apparently the risk of suicide is increased 2x. Oh well, if it gets any worse I'm gonna blow my brains out. Feels good to have a legit reason to end it now, but then again it's not like you need one in the first place...

Attached: 1434004869667.jpg (600x404, 75K)

I have an autoimmune disease, so far im trying nto understand why to live while your body tries to kill you.... anyone else in here with autoimmune problems?

and what is up with you, user?

>where all the wimmen at, dog?
Chad's place lol

>Feels good to have a legit reason to end it now, but then again it's not like you need one in the first place...
I'm not glad that you have the illness, but I'm glad you'll be able to leave this hell soon. I hope the afterlife is as you imagine it, user kun. I fear death too much to join you yet.

>anyone else in here with autoimmune problems?
My grandma had it for years. She couldnt use her right hand or eat most foods or else the immune system would go crazy and fuck her shit up. Took a lot of meds n stuff which kept it at bay.
She claims that she was healed by a priest. Maybe it's true, maybe it's just that meds managed to help completely just in time she went to the priest.

>and what is up with you, user?
I have some kind of a fever with a massive headache and a throatache, but without any other cold symptoms. Can't get out of bed without codeine soothing my pain. Have to drink a shitload of water in order not to dehydrate. Haven't eaten anything since friday.

Attached: 31944882_1956330221272888_2723259597832847360_n.png (750x661, 172K)

I have gerd, my esophagus feels like its on fire right now and whenever i try to sleep it feels like some acid if coming up my throat. Its also giving me very bad nausea, feels bad man

>I have some kind of a fever with a massive headache and a throatache, but without any other cold symptoms. Can't get out of bed without codeine soothing my pain
What? why you started on codeine? or you live feeling that since forever because the illness has a name?

hmm, same here, but mine turned out as 8 ulcers. How are you holding up user? sleeping well? eating healthy stuff? I'm not

>killing yourself because of acne
are you in highschool?

>bad back
>cashier
>on feet all day
>want to kill
IS THAT SICK ENOUGH, FAGGOT?

Post pics of your acne user

>What? why you started on codeine?
Because I couldn't get out of the bed and go to work otherwise. I took it for the headache hoping that it will solve it and it did. For a while.

>>bad back
>IS THAT SICK ENOUGH, FAGGOT?
Yeah, go to your local doc, get your oxys and enjoy yourself.

Well user, I respect that, but if you keep like this you body will only get weaker...

>tfw having hallucinations again

Attached: 1512399739322.png (1075x293, 41K)

what causes people to hallucinate?

I know, man, I know.
I've seen with my own eyes what opiates can do to a normal human being. That's why I'm not leaving bed anymore, until I get better.

Why so they can decide I dont need them anymore, and I end up sucking dick for smack?

Y-yes...

suck my dick for smack desu

I never shot heroin in my life. Heroin dealers are no good.

too much dopamine

>have leg disorder that causes me to lose blood flow and then extreme pain over time
>look like an idiot that cant walk when im working
>the embarrassment is astounding
>just got fired again because of it
>couldve gotten papers to show i was being treated for an unknown disorder
>doctor is a legit asshole
>and im an autistic failure
>cant do basic things because schizophrenia
they say work on the social game, but the game cant be played when you're a fuckin retard

t.man with stonk support system

>hurr durr just acne
I hope you get it too fuckwad. I'm going to have painful lesions that'll make it hurt to move and they'll secrete pus that makes me smell like shit. Sounds like fun, right? It's a legit disability. My risk of cancer is also increased now, so there's that too.
I would, but I'm too lazy plus it's not that bad yet. I can show you a pic though (not me).
Sorry I took so long to reply. Cramming for a final tomorrow.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

a part of pretending to be normal is doing things on your own..and pretending to do those things and failing

I honestly dont know what you are trying to say. But I know if not for mommy and daddy you probably would have an herod by now, no?

Do you guys know what canker sores are? The little white fuckers in your mouth that hurt? I have shit mouth genetics so whenever my mouth gets so much as a scratch one huge ass canker pops up and I dump loads of numbing gel on it till it heals up. I have three of them and theyre all on my tongue. No wonder people think Im weird for not talking.

i dont know what you're trying to say exactly. I have other people, God bless my mom and dad. If they died id have a small handful of people to get support from. do you think i should just kill myself?

I was relating to you.

Some background
>get cancer in high school
>didn't find out it was cancer until college
>drop out
>go through chemotherapy
>relapse immediately after

A few weeks ago
>had a routine biopsy
>docs put me on an assload of sedatives
>nurse was coughing all over my tubes and shit
>a week later I get pneumonia
>painfully dizzy still, 3 weeks later
>also choke on almost everything I eat because of a recent swallowing problem
>haven't eaten a full meal in a week
I'm glad that my cancer has a cure at least.

Rip you, user. Know the feel. Hang in there. Hopefully, you brain doesn't fuck you too hard.

I'm a sickbot with a chronic rare disease that makes me tired and weak. Well at least I get neetbux for it. The good thing is that because I'm sick my parents don't shame me for being a NEET. But I hate it that I can't play Vidya and binge watch movies without feeling tired afterwards like other neets. The desease is something similar to hashimoto'es encephalopathy but is much more rare and only around 200 people in the world are diagnosed with it. I'm in so much bad luck.

I'm pretty sick. I have a killer cold and was snorting some Valium and seroquil earlier and that was really dumb

I expected something along the lines of
>get cancer in high school
>didn't find out it was cancer until college
>drop out
>become a meth overlord

> Progressive hearing loss
> Raging tinnitus
> Vestibular damage
> Add insult to injury. Ears are connected to eyes via the balance system. Get vision problems as well.

You know, I was perfectly fine with ending up alone and not having too much money. These are things that didn't bother me so much because I could focus on other things. I found other stuff to do and keep me occupied/ happy. All I asked for was a healthy body and mind so I could continue and enjoy my pursuits. Nope. Can't have that. Gotta admit, I was a bit religious prior to all of this. Now I take a good 10 minutes every day to remind "God" how worthless he is. Not just with me but with all others who have to endure this kind of shit when all others have everything. Not a single regret.

relapsing-remitting so far with minor problems
would not like it to escalate into chronic pain - wheelchair - death