Katawa Shoujo

Any other anons played this game?
who did you pick?

Attached: Katawa_Shoujo.jpg (480x269, 29K)

I beat the game 100%

Attached: 813DB4CB-9157-4C53-8BDD-9C3F8EC29159-2992-0000030D57D59EA9.png (937x1064, 1.26M)

Hanako because I have a thing for weak and vulnerable girls

>General #3471
>not even counting reset
how? what could there possibly be left to talk about?

Played for 20 minutes and nothing happened. How do people like this game? It's so boring.

The route of the indecisive dumbass that died. Then Hanako. I also liked Shizune but her route was shit and I hated her dad.

you just gotta spend time with best girl Lilly
it gets better trust me

Attached: rfe24gr3g3g.png (791x591, 828K)

L I T T E R A L L Y the most autistic and relatable one possible.

Attached: Capture.jpg (268x375, 27K)

I didn't want to beat the game 100% at first because I hated the idea of cheating on Shizune. At the end my obsession with full clearing everything was stronger so I ended up doing it. I had to skip the sex scene, though.

i did all routes in this order: hanako, shizune, emi, rin, and then lilly. by far rin's arc was probably my favorite followed by shizune's. rin's was just too good, actually felt like a legitimate visual novel route and not too amateur like most of the others were.

so to summarize, rin is bestgirl.

Sex scenes are like 75% the reason you play it though

Patrician.

origano

I picked Shizune but ended up getting bored. I heard she had that worst route afterwards.

I chose Shizune because you meet her first. I played though them all and and thought they were equally boring. It's funny because this is /a/'s game and they can't write for shit considering they consume premium anime.

I've played the flash game.
rumba/10

I miss the /v/ threads
>Who did you pick
I want to save them all

Attached: 1518885822454.jpg (550x550, 62K)

Rin, Because i relate to her and is the cutest one

>who did you pick?
Even in games I can't pick, I died dateless and got so sad I never played it again.

I hated Emi the most.
God damn she was horrible.
What a slut.
Second worst was Shizune. Namely because of her family.
Lily was okay.
Hanako was good
Rin was the greatest.

>judged KS based on shitzune's route
let me tell you, i've never met a single person more retarded than you.

Lilly because she is sweet and caring. I haven't katawa shoujo in like 6 years though.

Attached: 1507837413714.jpg (283x750, 72K)

>I hated Emi the most.
>God damn she was horrible.
How the fuck can you be so wrong?

Attached: 1363140920517.jpg (180x215, 19K)

>early 2012
>only slightly informed aware of xth-wave feminism

Kenji was right all along...

>tfw you will never turn Emi into your anal slut

>nympho slut
>flat, no substance
>i know a few girls w-
at least she's kind, user. to each their own.

Attached: hm.png (600x459, 137K)

>choose to comfort Misha
>"OH SWEET FUCK I DIDN'T MEAN COMFORT HER LIKE THAT"
>load save, feeling dirty

Cracking tits though.

Funnily enough the game glitched for me and i got that ending on accident after choosing not to fugg her.

Same, I've always fallen for the shy/vulnerable girl trope in anime so she was the first route I completed. Since then I've completed Shizune, Rin and part of Emi and Lilly. Rin truely is best girl.

It's not even really /a/'s game. They came up with the idea, sure, but the people who actually worked on the game and made it didn't even browse Jow Forums before they started the game. Most newfags don't know that because /a/utists are quick to make everyone think they're the best board.