Debating on raping the cutest girl I can find before I kill myself. Thoughts?

>Debating on raping the cutest girl I can find before I kill myself. Thoughts?

Attached: medium-clean.jpg (800x450, 105K)

My thoughts are I don't care

Try a parking lot at night and hit her in the temple with a beer bottle.
That should knock her out.
Good luck!

I wouldn't do it if it's illegal.

no user we already are already berated by the media about the incel thing
dont give them more fuel
just kill yourself like every other suicide victim

Have fun I won't care at all

why do you want to bring more suffering into the world before going out? you might enjoy it for a moment, but you're just going to kill yourself anyway. and the girl will have to live with it for the rest of her life.

this is a fine idea, just make sure you off yourself quickly after

If you get away with it youll have unlimited confidence for the rest of your life.
Your life will never be the same.

Attached: 48630357.jpg (576x576, 209K)

When I was younger I had trouble finding spots secluded enough to smoke weed in without people bothering me. Where are you gonna find a place to rape a girl without people hearing her screaming? How do you make sure no one sneaks up on you and calls the cops then holds you down?

maybe you could get baptized into the crazytown church instead?

Kill yourself while raping her. Being raped is pretty traumatizing, but having your rapist shoot himself mid fuck and his body collapsing on top of you while still inside you is something she'll never recover from.

Why cast your suffering onto another person before you die? Am i the only one who dosent want the suffering to continue? If i could take it all with me i would and i like to think im not the robot who would. Dont rape anyone please and ill be joining you on the otherside shortly

HAHAHAHA YES, THIS OP^

>tfw no mommy gf to dress me up like maruruk

>world is bad to OP
>OP is bad back

Livestream it and give me a link. Please.

Just take an exit bag while you masturbate

You shouldn't do it. Too risky. Chances are you get caught before killing yourself.

Bring your gun or the tool you're going to kill yourself in case you fuck up the rape part.

You think going back to submitting will make things better?! Youre a fucking moron

This OP.
Better than sex.

Attached: h345t0X_d.jpg (600x1724, 144K)

Just wait for the sex bots user. Wait for our robot waifus. We'll all make it.

Women trashed morality eons ago. Fucking do it
Death wish is best wish.

Beat me to it but OP definitely do this

Have fun dying and having your life legacy reduced to being known as a lowly rapist.

A good idea is a good idea.
Go with that one.
If you're going to traumatize someone, do it for life.

gopro livestream please

Do you want 720p, 1080p or 4K?

1080p would be good. I like doggy with the girl facing the cam. Thanks.

as soon as youre born you start dying
so you might as well have a good time

Also women enjoy rape, but orgasm from rape is very taboo. And giving lifelong victim status to someone is not a little thing, it's a great gift, when you think about it.

>Don't be a meanie, just hang yourself you fucking ne- I mean fellow incel!

I disagree with rape too but holy fuck is that a stupid thing to suggest.

Don't get caught. Otherwise, send me the vid link

Recording it sounds like a good way to get caught.

do not bring more pain into this cold world

Probably won't work out the way you want and make you even more embarrassed. Just do something else if you want to go out with a bang.

Even better: mid-rape, put the gun in your mouth and her finger on the trigger and see if she pulls it.

this.
If she doesn't do it, cum and eat her.

If she doesn't pull the trigger, we prove women enjoy rape

>rape her.(make sure she's a virgin)
>stop mid fuck and give the gun to her
>don't stop until she shoots you
if this isn't trauma for life i don't know what is

Fucking do this OP, absolute genius

>not killing yourself mid-fuck while she's chained to the ground in a soundproof underground bunker so she has to lie there with a corpse next to her for hours before potential rescue

Just end it loser

>her last words

Don't be part of the fucking problem. Your life is miserable because the world is miserable, lashing out only makes the world more miserable continuing the cycle.
Don't be responsible for yet more suffering, if you're going to kill yourself then use what resources you have to make the world slightly less shitty before leaving it.

just pay a hooker faggot

Attached: 1508592263845s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

She can kill herself if she doesn't want to suffer tho

>not enacting revenge on the world at large
yeh nah

Thank (You).

OP, since you are a faggot (who deserveth no (You)), you are unlikely to get it up when trying to rape a girl. You would be better off trying to rape a tranny. Except that she might rape your butt instead.

DO THIS OP
FYUGYGYUGYU

I don't understand how someone who has know such hurt as you do could want to spread yet more pain and suffering.