Tfw not going to Harvard, Princeton, or Yale

>tfw not going to Harvard, Princeton, or Yale
What's the point of living if you don't go to one of those schools? They set you up for life.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>they set you up for life

no they don't you set yourself up for life

Attached: groupfeel.png (300x168, 8K)

If you get accepted you've already set yourself up.

>tfw even Harvard dropouts are more successful in life than statecuck graduates

be an entrepreneur or have a side-passion. you get what you work for op. if you settle for a wagecuck job then you will die a wagecuck.

>tfw even if I met the requirements for any ivy league uni I'd still never be able to afford it
>tfw would also be too autistic to pick a major with a career that'd pay off my debt within my lifetime

sup highschooler
HYP are ok, but as top 20s go it depends on what you're doing

Meh I got a good state education and people are still impressed when I mention my school. And it's way cheaper, so I'm pretty happy

Yep. I fucking hate myself. Why am I so fucking stupid? Why was I such a lazy piece of shit growing up? Why the fuck didn't my parents push me more, why the fuck didn't my school offer more opportunities? I grew up in that awful financial zone of middleclassness, too rich to face any real struggle so I never developed drive or ambition or work ethic yet too poor to live easy. It was my fault and now I'm going to die alone, poor, stupid, and miserable.

>tfw didn't even include a pic for reference
cuckmunity college represent

Attached: 1524544267772.png (407x573, 22K)

90% underage b&. Mods, please show them the way out.

Cope.
If you get accepted you pretty much can get a full ride. You were just a brainlet. Cope.

How does one /Ivy League/ get?

Attached: 7432.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>Mindlessly calling everything you disagree with "cope"
Did you just learn the term today?

If you have to ask you'll never get in.
Cope.

>still can't find the part where I said I had a chance of getting into an ivy league school
at least my job encourages suicide at a young age so I can get off this wild ride before too long.

Attached: conglaturation.png (480x360, 27K)

>be me, senior year of high school
>everone was talking about how they were going to Yale, Georgetown, Occidental, etc
>meanwhile I got rejected from UDub and Hamilton
>forced to go to local uni
>left behind

fucking fuck

Attached: 1519021208171.jpg (808x805, 59K)

then where do you go and what do you study mr ivy memer?

fuck you nigger, you are just here to get (you)s

kys

Attached: 1524429959516.jpg (280x373, 17K)

do most people here have asian parents or something? went to not even the best uni in my province and still got a good job and the employement rate is super high in my school too

what did you major in? what position are you in now?

It's pretty much ivy league or state school. State schools have many resources and programs for alumni so only your laziness would be to blame if you leave uni without a job or at least practical experience.

But yeah, if you don't get into ivy league just save the 180k

>job
Not what it's about. It's about knowledge, relationships, connections, and the college experience. If you didn't go to an Ivy League you missed out on the best of those.

Im not smart or rich enough to get there.
Next question.

last time i checked "life" isn't how you spell "debt"

Not only asian parents. South Asian and African parents are like this