SMASH THE FASH

Why aren't you punching nazis, robots?

Attached: antifaa.png (498x768, 351K)

I bash the fasc with my Antifa girl(male) friends who are all just as pretty as me.

Attached: CKahJSV.jpg (1023x1626, 443K)

How does he not realize those refugees would gladly chuck him off a building?

At least Nazis have pride and dignity. They're authoritarian shits, but superior to commie authoritarianism.

That is impossible sweetie, refugees are going to learn the local culture and be as open and tolerant of other cultures as we are

He probably wants them to desu

Jesus Christ when I see my anarchist comrades(if you wanna call them that) makes me turn into a Stalinist.

Attached: 4A8BACFF-0FB4-4C82-B9A3-8974997B724E.jpg (539x504, 55K)

Nazis are gay. If the nazis win, it means the gays have fulfilled their agenda. Is that what you want you unpatriotic fuck?

Attached: 01.jpg (677x472, 39K)

What is the Antifa position on LSD?
What is the Nazi position on LSD?

Communists are born cuckolds and Russia had more casualties than Germany.

Attached: AVE_69462_7d7f4d843fbc4762b5bb1c786e331e8d_otros_ay_si_stalin_levantara_la_cabeza.jpg (600x772, 154K)

>muslims should conform to white culture
Found the fascist.

>implying that's not a bunch of libtards having gay sex in front of swastika in order to bash Nazis

Attached: 1523414089243.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

Well he probably deseves it. He, as a white person is guilty of white privilege, and as a male, is guilty of keeping the patriarchy.

>What is the Antifa position on LSD?
its gay

>What is the Nazi position on LSD?
its gay

I'm a Nazi and I'm okay with drug experimentation but addiction needs to be treated. I'm also anti opiates.

i think everyone else would, too
maybe we should let them in for help?

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-194442.png (720x1280, 497K)

Any serious political ideology, whether right or left, will be supremely patriarchal and anti-gay.
True communists hate faggots and women just like fascists. True anarchists understand only males are skilled enough to labor, and that queers are not deserving of participating in the democratic production process.
The neoliberals have hijacked leftism, they aren't actual leftists. True leftists would be considered patriarchal fascist shitlords by the neoliberal squad and their degenerate tranny footsoldiers.

So you're literally just like the guy in the picture.

>no true Scotsman
lol get over it. Libtards are faggots. Libtards support cuckoldry, faggotry, and transsexualism.

I literally just said that. Liberals aren't leftists.

You known, on a second thought, maybe we should let refugees in.

They actually are though. Muh no true scotsman.
You're now the cuck in the picture.

4d underwater checkers friend

Attached: trapcard.png (600x432, 500K)

>They actually are though. Muh no true scotsman.
No they aren't, they're capitalist slightly-right leaning authoritarian cocksuckers, they just want the hierarchies to be 'diverse'.
Neoliberals aren't leftists at all.

Because I am one originally

Attached: 1525641623018.gif (149x181, 836K)

>antifa
They're fine with any and all drugs for any use
>Nazi
Strictly a spiritual tool

Stop trying to redefine what left and right wing means. We are talking based on the modern American perception of left and right not your personal philosophy.

Because unless provoked it would violate the NAP.

Attached: libertariananime.jpg (650x1350, 80K)

Because Nazism isn't widespread. The right is not full of Nazis, nor is the left. There are virtually 0 true Nazis left.

>dont redefine
>lets use these pointless redefinitions instead
Replace "white" with "left and right"

Attached: 493EFBB1-467B-4A52-989B-00D55407DF12.jpg (741x649, 61K)

It's not my personal philosophy it's the actual political spectrum and what left vs right really mean.
The democrats and republicans are both right wing parties.

It is your personal philosophy. Everyone knows that the modern left = big government on economic issues/ small government on social issues and the modern right means small government on economic issues and big government on social issues

When the fash smashes itself.

You're welcome my underaged, but factually correct friend.

Attached: 1525664522708.jpg (600x751, 158K)

Brilliant. Have a (you).
Originality.

>tfw can't wear trump hats with my gf anymore thanks to violent retards

if only there was open carry in this cuck state

Attached: sadbret.png (1000x1000, 120K)

same
t.calicuck

also y are u here, you have a girldriend

>be liberal onions boy
>hate nazies
>decide to bash on them
>"hey, what if the nazies have a fucking orgy and eat shit lmao?"
>"hahahaha LMAO what a bamboooozle!!"
>"bazinga lol epic!"
>dress up as nazies
>get a swastika
>fuck your fellow libtards in the ass and shit on them
>"wow haha nazies are so depraved they literally fuck and eat shit"
>"I know!" says one liberal, as shit drips down his nazi uniform and as his friend rams him "I can't believe nazies are this disgusting"
>"Look at Hitler haha!"
>everyone turns to the one libtard faggot who got to be Hitler and who painted a mustache for maximum dress up
>he's literally eating shit and puking
>"hahahahah oh wow I can't believe Hitler does this!!! How can fucking fascists follow him lmao look at LITERAL Hitler"
>"hahaha I know" laughs the liberal Hitler cosplayer as he gasps for air inbetween eating and puking up shit. "Hitler is so disgusting because HE EATS SHIT"
>"LOOOOOOL"

>mfw leftists tricked into thinking that equal ownership somehow means equal rights

Yeah, the Iron Curtain was a safehaven for LGBTQIA+*

Attached: 1512563606372.jpg (500x375, 34K)

>proud cucks

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? Isn't being a cuck all about having no pride and being emasculated and humiliated on a regular basis?

I guess they're not ashamed to admit they enjoy being submissive to other men.

Mostly because there aren't any real nazis, just larpers from Jow Forums who've played too much hoi and don't pose any threat

>there aren't any real nazis
I'm glad you have the common sense to realise that.