/tiptoes/

Who here's got the tip toe autism?

Attached: toes[1].png (658x409, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does this even originaIly mean?

Never given it much thought but i do tend to walk more on the balls of my feet than flatfooted

yes.

you just won't get it senpai

I do this out of germaphobia.
I know it's stupid because my toes still receive the germs and will therefore spread to the rest of my feet, but I still do it.

It also has given me considerable calve gains.

>why do you walk like that?
>you bounce when you walk
>you're a goofy motherfucker
>stop walking on your toes
Leave me alone, fuck.

>you're sharing this board with the most literal kind of autists
Every time I get confused at something a lot of posters are subscribing to without question, I remind myself of threads like this and try to keep in mind the demographics that frequent this place.

youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ
in the middle ages everyone had tiptoe autism. heal strike normies are a modern aberration.

I like being quiet, always sneaking up on everybody in the house
One time I even snuck up on my cat

obviously you haven't been here very long. r9k used to be majority aspie. people like you were an outlier and got bullied out of every thread. now it's just the same boring run of the mill normie shit being talked over again and again. normies are so fucking boring

Hehehe i am being sneaky despite there is no reason to be xd

Yes.

One of the big signs of autism is a tendency to walk on ones "tip toes" like in OPs picture. Obviously people with autism are not walking en pointe like a ballerina which would truly be tip toes but rather on the balls of the feet with the heels raised.

Not sure why autists walk that way,but it is one sign of their mental disability.

This is due to anxiety.

I always walk on the front of my feet/tiptoes
I hate hearing retard niggers stomping around by walking flat/on their heels.
A year in an apartment has been hell for me every day because these stupid fucking asshole retards walk around on their heels and I want to fucking cut their legs off and stab their throats. I can't wait to move in a few weeks .

same, not sure if i'm actually autistic but i started walking like this because i witnessed a friend step on a nail once and it went all the way through his foot, i was afraid to put all of my weight into my steps for fear of this happening to me
i also have muscular calves because of it too and always startle people because i'm so quiet when i walk

Attached: apu runescape.png (640x631, 182K)

Are you me? I swear some stories I read on here are directly from my life.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1519446463526.jpg (398x354, 243K)

I only do it when im barefoot and dont want to get my feet all the way dirty, like after getting out of the shower. Its also the proper way to run though. It isnt a sign of anything lmao

Or short Achilles, that's how I found out I had a short Achilles is when a doctor picked up on it while doing a physical as a kid as it felt more comfortable.

or it could just be autism, judging by the fact that this is r9k

Attached: tip-toes-walking-10-638.jpg (638x479, 165K)

That is so fucking weird. Why does a mental disorder like autism manifest itself in short Achilles?

i walk tip toed because my parents would catch me eating late at night and i would get legitimately beaten

It doesn't, it's just another explanation for tip toeing

i always do this indoors because i like to be quite. and i always make sure to fully rotate door handles to open and lock them silently

hahhahaha niggers

I do this when I go upstairs. I always go upstairs really quick. Only fat people don't run up and down the stairs every time they use stairs. It's fun too!

tell me this is a meme. TELL ME THIS IS A MEME

Attached: Eileen.png (800x590, 209K)

Only on stairs. I also always double step when going up stairs.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 183K)

fucking fuck shit

>room upstairs
>have a very creaky floor
>dad sleeps below me
>i tiptoe across the floor like a faggot to keep from being a disturbance
>walk this way now when I'm not at home

Its not a meme, I used to walk like tht, ruined my social life in my teens, my stupid parents never told me that I walked weird. Still a virgin at 23

>>you bounce when you walk
people used to say this to me in high school. at the time i never knew it meant the tism

trips of truth. on a side note, do you know if you're ever "too old" to get diagnosed with autism. i have suspected for a long time that i have it, and it's already ruined my life so i may as well try and get some gibs out of it right?

another one pointed out to me. Who else /handflap/ ?

Attached: download (22).jpg (243x207, 5K)

I used to do this because I had a short/tight Achilles tendon, same reason I couldn't do a body weight squat.

Just because you walked on your tiptoes doesn't mean you are autistic

This thread is filled with autistic dinosaurs or what?

Only when walking up stairs and sitting down

That's not autism. Just being a manlet.

this isnt a real thing, please tell me. this is a meme, right?

40% of autists walk on their toes.

you're autistic or you have a short achilles tendon.

since you posted in this thread asking if its real instead of googling it i'm going to say you are probably autistiic.

I sometimes raise my feet when sitting down, as if I'm on my tip toes, don't know why. Not autistic though, I'm more of the I don't want to interact with people type as opposed to I can't interact with people type.

yer gooooooofy as heck bro