Nobody cares about us, and they never will. Because we don't have ovaries

Nobody cares about us, and they never will. Because we don't have ovaries.

Attached: qz1rsif6z3w01.jpg (599x780, 41K)

Hey, speak for yourself. A lady waved at me today while I was getting burgers.

Male privilege is the biggest load of horseshit I ever heard. Anyone with brains knows that women are the ones with the privilege.

>Particularly in women
>Went from 5 to 7
>Meanwhile men went from 20 to 26-27
I get that its a woman related new page but im getting real sick of this shit.

Native Americans and Alaska Natives are the only race who have any business talking about oppression. I live in Alaska and if you get even an inch off the road system the villages are absolute shit. Some of the highest rates of tuberculosis, AIDS, alcoholism, rape, and child abuse in the nation.

Are you going to post this every day now faggot

Reminds me of that newspaper article that freaks out about how women make up 1/4th of homeless people.

Attached: strong_independent_womyn.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

Native Americans get plenty of freebies. They're just inferior retards and Darwinism is taking its toll.

You can't deny whats going to happen in the next 12 years to millennial feminists and gen Z instagram thots

Attached: Untitled.png (822x780, 238K)

You can at least have fun with it when you see that level of pathetically pants-on-head retardation

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-003713.png (1080x1920, 358K)

I still don't get the woman who had a boyfriend killing herself over not being married. Like... marry him? Duh?

I find it interesting how the most privileged group has one of the highest rates and the most oppressed group is the lowest. I guess being fucked over your whole life gives you more of a "fuck it, I've come too far to give up now" attitude towards life when things go bad.

I thought this was a sarcastic news page. I can't believe someone would say that seriously

Bait but still. It doesn't work that way buddy, when you go through shit you generally are fucking tired of everything

Attached: 1525004299730.gif (625x626, 758K)

girlpower amirite teehee

Well natives are undoubtedly the most oppressed group in the US historically, blacks at a second.

no, blacks won't kill themselves because they have no problem living on gibs their entire lives. Plus it's better here than in any black country and I think on a certain level every black is aware of that, whether they want to admit it or not

No, blacks won't kill themselves because things like depression and suicide are shameful in black culture, so they'd rather not bring shame to their family and community by killing themselves. The preferred form of suicide is murder.

I had a black manager at my job and we had a conversation about depression. He considered driving through an enemy neighborhood and starting problems with the gangsters there as a suicide attempt.

Could this have something to do with the really high homicide rate with blacks then? If a black decides to shoot someone and then is killed himself during it then it'd count as two murders, whereas a white person would just shoot themselves and it'd count as a suicide.

This makes more sense than any racist Jow Forums bullshit.

desu test asdasd

Not him, but suicide by cop is a way they go out.
If you read about the events in and leading up to the Mike Brown shooting, it really struck me as a suicide by cop. The whole thing blew up and became a different beast, but I honestly thought he was committing suicide.

He basically attacked a police officer who just told him to walk on the sidewalk, realized he was winning, backed away so that the officer could get his bearings, then banzai charged him.

>particularly for women
>image clearly show that it increased more for men, and was much much higher both before and after

Attached: 1514675925474.jpg (680x793, 41K)

Society doesn't care about men, it's not hard to figure out, just think of the last 200 years and every war in human history being fought with men. Constantly protect the women and children (Until 50% of the children grow up to be men, forsake them then.)
As if male privilege exists lmao, oh yeah, the privilege to kill yourself, work longer hours, die younger and have more work place deaths, be homeless, have no friends or family or any government system protect you, great fucking privilege.

>0.1% increase in roasties killing themselves
"OH NOES"

>10% increase in male deaths
"lol who cares"

Increase from 20 to 26 is a 30% increase for men. Increase from 5 to 8 is a 60% increase for women. That means that 8 women suicides are worth more than double 26 men suicides. That means every women suicide is worth at least 6.5 men suicides.