Welp my gf just had a pregnancy test and she tested positive. I guess it's time to wean myself off Jow Forums...

Welp my gf just had a pregnancy test and she tested positive. I guess it's time to wean myself off Jow Forums. Still in shock.

Attached: IMG_2743.jpg (1000x750, 82K)

Don't worry about it dude,its not yours.

Godspeed you bastard. . . Godspeed

I heard leaving Jow Forums while your gf is pregnant changes the colour of the babies skin

We were planning on getting married in the fall but now we don't know what to do. We're happy but stunned and I'm kinda scared. We were using birth control but I guess it doesn't work all the time.

Why are you posting this on Jow Forums?

Originalsiz

congrats get a paternity test

no, seriously faggot

r9k has no topic so it's perfectly appropriate to do so.

I mean I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. She is very loyal to me and we look a lot different so if the baby has none of my traits then I'll be suspicious but until then I have no reason to be.

This
FFS
Make sure it's yours
Don't wait 10 years or 40 or never
Do it asap

No
Don't assume
Never assume
Get one

Congrats it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have a 17 month

Get that paternity test now. Assume loyalty, but also expect the worst.

How can you get a paternity test on a tiny embryo?

Please get the fucking test OP. Don't wait!

Who says it's yours? If you're on this autism board you're probably a cuck. Ready a paternity test and a lawyer, you're here forever.

>gf
>going to be a father
>apparently a real adult

Just leave this manchild virgin board, please.

I will try. I've been here a long time and I'll miss this place. But I don't wanna be a "Jow Forums dad". It can be pretty toxic here as this thread indicates. I don't want to be thinking of my future child in ten years as a beta or a roastie or whatever.

HOLD IIIIT!...

Get a DNA test first.

if you both used birth control and she still conceived a child MAKE SURE IT IS YOUR CHILD

We were just using a patch. I didn't wear condoms. I think it's mine, she never goes anywhere besides work. And again, how am I supposed to get a paternity test on a month old embryo? Are posters here this retarded?

honestly you'll be busy caring for your baby and doing your other hobbies you'll have no time for us.
godspeed user

Paternity test BEFORE you sign any fucking papers.
That's the evil nature of women. Out ancestors might have been cucked and never found out, but we now have the marvellous technology of fucking paternity tests.