/drugfeels/

How you killing yourself on this sunday night, robots?

Just started doing bumps of hexen (cathinone stimulant), gonna be up all night. Let's talk about escapism and escapism accessories.

Attached: 1456387929738.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Hexen sounds like a cyberpunk drug.

I found half a joint on the street yesterday. Im gonna smoke it tonight out of an apple and practice for my speech tomorrow.
Who else here /cannabis/

Attached: 1518465206274.jpg (2118x1352, 414K)

The RC scene is pretty cyberpunk sometimes; a bunch of fucking Chinese imported drugs everywhere that have just been invented. I think hexen is a little overrated. It's a short lived, scatterbrained sort of stim that's marketed as cheaper coke. It's nothing like good coke but eh.

That's some great stonerluck there. May the universe treat you kind.

>the RC scene
what is this?

research chemicals, pretty much things that are new and haven't been scheduled

i am going to smoke a bunch of cigarettes. i just bought a pack. they say you lose 10 minutes of life for every cig or something. i'm going to shoot for hours off.

Waitin on some more sweet O-DSMT and some MDBP to come in, should clear customs this week. God bless the chinks at my-renew.com and god bless the dip in bitcoin making drugs so cheap

research chemicals. drugs (usually psychedelics, stimulants, and dissociatives) without a well-documented (like laboratory and in vivo) safety profiles but are usually analogs to something we know (and is illegal_ already like amphetamine or 2CB but since they are new drugs they are less regulated. The most popular ones I know are the 25-x series (based on the 2C-x series) and various cathinones. Usually the worst that happens with them is people eyeball their doses (use a fucking scale niggers) or mix drugs and do something stupid. I'm sober, might get some scotch. As for escapism, never hurts to be plant-based, and have some good music playlists, and toys like blacklights, visualizers, kaleidoscopes, bismuth crystals, etc but when you're really fucked up it's enough to close your eyes or look at the ceiling.

Actually quite a few RCs were developed in the 90s but only recently resurfaced on online markets. There was one lab in particular, I think called UpJohn or something, that was responsible for all the fentalogues that got banned recently (RIP)

just snorted about 200mg of 4cmc and now going to uni

having the munchies but being broke as shit
originally, though

>tfw no stim addicted tranny to ride my opiated cock for hours on end with the lights off and minature strobes and sexy music

Attached: 1525244238545.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I know I'll never get my hands on mescalin. Anyone here ever try it?

Its not illegal to buy the seeds to the plant, just to synthasize it into drugs. Same with poppy pods. Might take some trial and error and definitely patience but you could definutely make it yourself. Do some research on erowid and taimapedia

PST here, finding a good batch here is almost impossible right now, and in a week I'm going to die because my stash has run dry
too bad that I did not sow poppies in this year and It has been an awesome weather for it

Ever since Sincerely Nuts started fucking around it really has been rough. Obviously it doesn't last as long but I recommend O-DSMT it feels similiar to oxy and has really light side effects. Binged all day every day on it for a week straight and didn't even get withdrawals

Who here has had a bad trip. Took too much 4 aco dmt last week and im crazy depressed now.

Hexen bump #2
woooosh
stay faded, drugbots

Attached: aenime.png (695x720, 482K)

>my-renew.com
I'm looking for bonner pills. Can't tell how many come since they are sold out. $375 seem like a lot for them. How trustful is this site?

>bunch of cigarettes
>1 pack

Be my stimmed out cuteboi lover

I've never used it for anything but recreational drugs, but I've never had a package not come thru with them. Communication just takes a long time because of the time difference and you have to calculate how much BTC to send yourself. I imagine $375 is a number for bulk ordering but you could email them and ask for more info

Also I've noticed that dick pills and steroids seem to go quick and sometimes never even get restocked, but you'll only know if you ask them yourself

does mescaline have a ton of analogues like LSD does? They say that hardly anything taken as acid is exactly lysergic acid diethylamide because there are so many analogues that are functionally similar.

>cuteboilover
I'm so spun and prison gay that I'd consider it.... but I suspect that stims and incest hentai is better than fagsex.

I believe it does but couldn't give you names off the top of my head. Lysergi would be the place to find it though no doubt

Meth fag parties are popular for a reason :3

I swear, queers are the ONLY ones who get good ice these days. I'll party for some good shatter I don't give a FUCK

heroin give me heroin

Coming down off 15mg adderall, took 1mg klonopin at like 8 but I'm still up. Gonna jerk off and try to get to sleep. I'm a habitual weed smoker but I fucked up and got my dumbass addicted to benzos. Trying to get off of em, jumped from 2mg klonopin nightly to 1mg and so far so good but my main supply just got cut off and I'm fucked. I'm scared af of seizures. I have only 1mg of klonopin left ugh.

How long have you been addicted? I quit alcohol and benzos and went through some gnarly withdrawals but I was ok. It's not particularly safe but it takes a heavy addiction for it become really dangerous.

Was taking 2mg of xans per day, quit the xans and switched to klonopin, now I'm on 1mg klonopin every other day. But this is all within a roughly 2 or 3 month period. Honestly can't remember lol

That's definitely long enough for WDs but you should be OK. It sounds like you've already tapered quite a bit. You might get no sleep, muscle cramps, depression, etc, but it's very doable. If it gets really bad you can use liquor to alleviate some of the symptoms, but obviously if you do too much the tapering stops working and you just become an alcoholic instead. Goodluck addictbro.

I basically just jumped from 2mg right down to 1mg one day when I decided I wanted to be done and since then I decided just to take it every other day. I've noticed a lot of these symptoms but I really just want out.

Paid 25 bucks for weed... Approximately 25 grams... Unfortunately I didn't pack it properly, two days later there was some mold on it. A fucking fungi. I rushed the thing into the freezer. I don't exactly what went wrong in the process, all I know is this: the weed is weak as fuck. Smoke a shit ton and only feel a light breeze. Was is the mold, the freezing or the thing was poor from the start? Don't know. Just know that I'm frustrated as hell.

Lmao do you live in fucking africa?

Posting from the Unicef center at my village

Attached: 1481392004635.gif (248x189, 1.46M)

Brazil. Why do you ask?

I'm so sorry my man, but I would honestly risk getting deepweb weed imported to me before I even touched whatever your village idiot is calling weed for a dollar a gram

Well to be honest I paid 75 national bucks for the thing. I just translated it into drugs but we all know currency exchange for drugs doesn't work like that. For example, a gram of quality coke here is 100 national bucks, which would be 30 dollars approximately. But the same gram would cost there in usa 100 dollars.

>be walking home from the bar completely fucking trashed
>two guys come up to me, ask "hey man what some weed?"
>"Fuck YEAH I want some weed!"
>They move out of the light and show me the bag
>Say "let me see it" and I make a show to seem like I'm examining it
>I'm way too fucking drunk to do anything. I'm basically blind
>They say it's ten bucks
>"I only got 8."
>"You got a damn good deal bro."
>Take it home and pack my bowl
>It's complete fucking dirt weed trash
One of the only times I was successfully swindled. Years later I'm still mad about it.

Also never inhale anything that has mold or fungi dude this is common sense. Even if you threw out the visible mold the spores are still all in that shit

I would stick to booze or something and save up a bunch of money to take a weed vacation in Denver, Colorado

Man the quality of my English decays like rotten flesh. I need to go back to reading before I become a downright illiterate

we ALL know that feel, user.
you might not get yer hands on high grade synthetic but you CAN get San Pedro cacti and holy fuck I did it once, a bunch, one of the most powerful trips, right up there with several tabs of LSD or grams of shrooms, except everything looks painted, not just bright and trippy. Lasts very long, and I've heard mixed things about how 'easygoing' versus 'tough' it is. I found it to be socks-knocking-off. Synth is probably smoother.
We've all had bad trips. I think trips just show you how fucked up everything is. Resolve and grit my dog. It's like on the one hand tripping shows me how bad it is, but also shows me the infinite strength I have inside to endure.
A few anyway, since it's a less complicated molecule. There is one with the alpha-methyl group (like amphetamine), also something called 'escaline'. Substituting methoxy groups in other positions than the 3,4,5 (mescaline, 3,4,5 trimethoxyphenethylamine) are not very active though. The good info source is PIHKAL on erowid.

But you burn that shit to smoke it, the heat will kill the spores. And honestly the chances of those being somewhat of a dangerous species of fungi... You'd be so unlucky you would rather be dead already

Just got an Onion of good indica for $125.

Once our house sale goes through, my dad will cut me $10,000. And I'm gonna go to Colorado to binge on drugs and go out riding the lightning.

>weed makes me super anxious and uncomfortable
>somehow gives me the most comfortable sleeps of my life
anyone else know this feel

Attached: 1525650437313.jpg (355x369, 25K)

Could have been worse to be honest. I used to read threads on 420chan about dopefeens running scams to get enough for another point of heroin, selling people shit like big bundles of grass clippings or dried paint chips mixed with flour and running off with the money before they got caught

Sitting in bed riding the waves. I can only keep one eye open at the moment.

Pure bliss.

>weed makes me super anxious and uncomfortable
U doin sumthin wrong m8

High strung people should smoke indica, low energy people should smoke sativa. Or if you really just want to go comatose, get your hands on edibles.

Oh hey, someone who knows their shit. Uncommon round these parts

Some of the scams they run on junkies are pure evil. Especially when people don't realize they got fent. I've been burned with bunk meth before but at least what you get wont fucking kill you.

It's gonna be a long time before I smoke weed again. Should I soak my grinder in 91% iso and try to get some hash out of it?

Shit, my tolerance is so high I'd be getting a deal if I got fent. A lot of those stories were really fear mongering to be honest, just like PCP laced blunts and all that. The DEA needed a pusb to blanket ban all those delicious fentalogues. (God I miss the nasal sprays, such a good summer 2016 was) I could see some retards in a trap house high out of their minds pressing xanax bars and accidently mixing in fent, but it just doesn't add up costwise to scam someone with it.

Someone I knew died when they got laced shit. I understand that many drug stories are fearmongering, but a lot of a lot of fucked up shit goes on in the opiate world. Not that I have nothing against opiate addicts, life hurts we're trying to get through it, but I don't like the idea of these ultra-potent chink drugs.

> have weed
> I'm gonna master chef edibles this shit
> Cook the weed with butter on a frying pan
> Entire house smells like weed
> Smell is so strong near the pan it is almost unbearable
> Overcook it: the weed butter gets pitch black just like my hopes and dreams
> Go for the cake
> Suddenly no wheat flour
> Have to use rice flour like some sort of chink
> Too much weed butter, the pasta gets the consistency of a soup
> Add more flour
> How much vanilla should I put?
> Do you think we need a bit of milk?
> Too much flour, it's too thick,go back into adding oil
> Finally ready to bake it
> 45 minutes in and the cake still is practically raw: soft and moist like a pudding
> 1 hour in; overcooked. Carbonized. Black as night. Completely burned
> Try eating the sour tasting thing that looks like prehistoric fossils
> Tastes like death
> No high whatsoever
And that's the story of how I wasted 50 Dollars of marijuana

I see what you mean, its definitely fucked up to tell someone they're getting one thing then giving them a much more powerful synth just because it was cheaper/easier for you as a dealer to get. I used to do that with clonazolam, basically klonopin on steroids, until kids I sold to would black out for days and really fuck their lives up. It really can be the wild west trying to get street drugs, thats why I exclusively stick to online deals and don't sell anymore.

I'm new here, been a channer for years though. Mostly here for the controversies but I'm also sort of lonely and downwardly mobile. I second your opinion on the bud.
the procedure works so...

Attached: JC_Abong.png (643x427, 18K)

>ultra-potent chink drugs
It's like they're getting revenge for the opium wars. Oh well, they're getting us all high for cheap.

bump #3. ok I'm tweaked.

Attached: 1506678133763.jpg (1024x779, 201K)

took 0.5 mg clonazepam for anxiety, wonder if it's going to do anything, at one point 1 mg didn't seem to do much
should I take more? I didn't sleep good so idk

If you take it for anxiety I suppose you want to take as little as possible. Does it have any anti-anxiety effects before it gets you "high?" I've always thought klonopin was weird, short acting stuff like xanax seems to be better for panic attacks etc.

No, it doesn't really have anxiolytic properties before the "high" sets in - the two effects seem to be overlapped and at low doses it's very subtle.
You're right about wanting to take as low as possible, because there's some kind of a threshold which once passed just makes me "high".