Jordan peterson

Does any of you pay money to this guy? Why actually? What makes him so important?

Attached: 1525661045691.png (500x369, 94K)

>9k
Lel what a loser

I don't take his word for gospel but some of the stuff he talks about makes you think critically.

"Just be yourseIf" the pseudointeIIectuaI
"UnIess you're white"

Attached: 58bb330a4e482.image.jpg (1080x720, 57K)

He makes 500k a month

Attached: levels.jpg (680x1156, 236K)

"The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values."

- Ted Kaczynski

based user.

kacynski was right.

Attached: DcY0Pk9X4AA4IG8.jpg (1024x656, 88K)

I dislike his anti-white pro-jewish stance.

Giving money to this guy makes brainlets feel better about themselves. It's all about his presentation and manner of speech, kinda like divulgative science stuff and TED talks.

>talking head no. 3241923819257
couldnt care less

He doesn't even have original ideas, why not live by the words of philosophers before him whom you don't have to give money or else they'll throw a bitchfit?

Attached: b754e44cbb39e0e6.jpg (480x488, 44K)

>no Schopenhauer
You fucked up

Attached: 7b8e8beb427f609d.png (1125x711, 449K)

>give in and listen to one of his speeches
>"dude just clean your room lol"
I can't believe this hack is making millions off of drooling retards.

Attached: 1525324896171.jpg (376x419, 52K)

A man with inteIIect yet no conviction

never heard of him. kekk

Listen okay you gotta explain what you mean by "god" and what you mean by "believe" first.

this is a good philosophy meme. may i save it?

Based quote from an equally basedman

Feel free my friend.

Yeah kinda like TED talks for non-liberal brainlets.

Why the damn would I believe in this old rambler instead of Jesus Christ?

Hes like jesus but not really. Like L ron hubbard. Welcome to jordanteism the next big thing after scientology.

Hitler inspires himself more from schopenhauer than Nietsche. He read "The world as will as representation" to the point of memorizing it.

At least JBP exists

he's /ourguy/ origannnaly

Attached: incel schopenhauer.png (1280x544, 252K)

Yes and Hitler managed to turn a country that was in enormous economic distress and missing at least half a generation of working age men due to the prior war into one of the most economically and technologically superior powerhouses in comparison to other countries during its era.
And then everything went down the shitter when Judea declared war on the third reich in 1939, which compelled the US and Britain to take action. Also the steady cocktail of amphetamines Hitler was given by his (((Personal Doctor))) was clouding his mind.

>What makes him so important?
He does self help stuff with good rhetoric.
He's utterly clueless when it comes to politics, though. Which is funny, since incidentally, that made him popular.

Honestly, if you read his book Maps of Meaning, you quickly realize that he's a modernist conservative clown, clueless about substance. His rhetorical strategy in debates also exemplifies this.

Anyone who tries to convince you that you are his "tribe" and that you should stand by his side is playing you for a fool.

Those however who presents an argument and let you judge his ideas on merit warrant your attention.

Never trust those who claims to only want the best for you.

because I'm too brainlet to understand the original works/words

>tfw too brainlet to understand what Schopenhauer means

clean your room and find out

I would never fund a hack.
He's not important other than,
Stood up to some sjws like everyone should,
makes a daddy figure for guys raised by single moms.
His philosophy is: Clean your room, Impregnate womb.