Join the cause and help spread the word about assisted suicide!

change.org/p/us-government-the-right-to-die-in-america

Please sign this petition if you care about the right-to-die movement.

Attached: usa-1177272_1280.png (1280x902, 319K)

trying to get the federal government to legalize assisted suicide is futile and you know it. you'll need a supreme court decision or 20+ years of pressure on more sympathetic blue state governments to normalize it.

>OP why does it need to be "assisted"
> i can understand if its in australia where you dont have the means to a quick death
> but the usa has many guns and it only takes about a month to get one

Attached: 21371351631.jpg (600x497, 20K)

who the fuck are you quoting, reddit?

Can you edit your description and add low functional IQ on there as well? I don't think it's fair that I have to live a life where I'm financially dependent on my parents because I'm too dumb to do anything on my own.

Literally just get a poor disabled black kid to say he wants to die and you'll get the votes of all of the black population and 90% of the whites.

Pointless thread op
Just buy a gun
Sage

Why the fuck do you need someone to assist you in suicide? Literally just jump in front of a train that's all you have to do and you're dead. It's that simple. Nobody needs to help you. Nobody needs to give you advice on how to do it. Nobody needs to agree with it.

He might not meet the requirements to own one, so getting one could be illegal. Suicide is also illegal even if you own one legally.

That's why we're trying to make this a thing, so that it becomes legal.

So tie a rope around your neck and jump off a balcony
>its illegal
Lol this is just ridiculous

Believe it or not some people don't want to die as a criminal.

To those of you who say to buy a gun, people who have a long history of mental illness are usually barred from ever owning one.

>Believe it or not some people don't want to die as a criminal.
are you fucking serious lol

what on earth do you care what your status with law enforcement is? they're not part of your life. they don't even care. the only people who's feelings mean anything at all in your consideration are those involved in your life.

Would you rather go down as a good person who died or as a criminal?

I don't want to die jumping in front of a train, or taking a shotgun to the head. I want to die surrounded by family and loved ones, I want to be able to truly say goodbye before I die comfortably on a hospital bed. I made my choice long ago, and jack shit is stopping me. I am just one of many hopeless individuals, you can't stop us, and we will grow in numbers. Why fight something you can't stop?

i literally would not care at all about the thoughts or records of anyone but my family, and they don't care about legal technicalities associated with my death. don't you pirate movies? do you speed? you're probably a "criminal" already in that loose sense that not even the police care about.

You'll go down as a criminal who took a life using gun violence. You will be included in lists of people who killed someone using a gun used by articles to shit on gun owners, and your name will be right next to all the murderers.

It's bullshit, I know, but it's the way that it is. That's why we want to change it.

>takes about a month
try a few hours, europoor. you'll never be able to die like us.

> Deus Ex becoming real again after 09/11
Ah, and I doubt it. Silly me.

sure, and i support your meme movement, but what does any of that matter when you're dead? they can mark me down right next to hitler.

as it stands i could put a hollowpoint in my brain right this second if i wanted to. i don't see why anyone but the mentally deranged cares what the government has to say about that.

Oh and if you live near a school then you'll be included in lists as a criminal who killed someone in a school shooting(yourself). It doesn't matter if the school is closed or even if it's night time, all you need to do is live near a school and kill yourself and you're technically a school shooter who murdered someone.

This is how we get the "there were 30 school shootings in January alone!" articles.

Op if you actually wanted to kill yourself the last thing youd be doing is activism.
Maybe you want other people to kill themselves. In which case ky.

Fuck off, every suicide by gun is counted towards gun death statistics and gives liberals ammo against us. If you're going to kill yourself use a method that rainbow haired faggots can't ban.

Attached: 1483938233820.jpg (384x480, 77K)

We need many more signatures, anons

You are retarded if you think this will work.