What has been troubling you anons?

Hello my fellow good hearted anons. I came here here to listen to your problems and give you guidance and hope for the future. Talking about things will always make you feel better. Do not worry, no crime or sin is too disgusting for me to listen to for I also have committed sins that seem unforgivable. I know how to save all.

Now, what has been troubling you guys lately?

Attached: Confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

That dinogirl cant be real

Attached: 5ad17b3c5c2d8.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Father, should I go to the first lecture of a course I'm still waitlisted for (and still am not sure if I'll go later on)?
No idea how long the waitlist is. Maybe I'll shill myself to the prof and see what happens.

Don't worry brother, did you know not all girls in irl are roastes?! Its amazing, recently I fell in love with a childish girl that is almost exactly like her. Trust me user; its true you will never find dinogirl, but you can find someone even better my friend.

It depends, how strongly do you wish to go to the lecture, what is the lecture?

Just a 100-level poli sci course, because I need to both pad my CGPA and increase my breadth credits over the summer semester
another problem is it has a tutorial right after that I can't get to, since I have something scheduled then

I see the importance of this course. I do not suggest lying and being shilling yourself out. Every man has to work honestly for what they get, once you work hard you get a sense of pride. I digress though. The wait-list can be anytime from now to a few months from the present. I suggest you occupy yourself with a different intellectual or religious study until you the class opens up for you. Do not fear user, honesty and patience will always pay off, sooner or later!

Thank you, father. Amen.

I don't know what to do with my life. I'm an INFP type 9 if that means anything. I can't seem to follow my own path, I care too much about other people's opinions. I keep procrastinating about producing music. I feel like I'm at a crossroad, my major doesn't interest me at all but I've already dedicated 2 years and the suck cost fallacy is pretty strong since my father pays for my tuition.

and also with you
*dabs*

I just want to give up.
Life has been doing nothing but trying to tear me down.
Will it ever get better?

hmm, I have seen these case far too many times amongst anons. I think maybe you should restart,I always have a plan if I fail in soceity. move to the countryside and pave your future through hard work and learn to not procrastinate. If you are not fond of my idea, at leat learn to not procrastinate. I understand its hard, I procrastinate everyday, but I see a pattern in my everyday problems... procrastination! Furthermore, if you academic study does not intrest you, find a better study that you are sure will help you in life and you will actually be intrested in. if you want the degree, then find a better teacher that you actually look up to. Lastly, if a hobby is frustrating or you procrastinate on it too much, then that's probably not the right hobby. Hobbies are meant to be fun, not stressful! I hope I helped you user!

Being a Christcuck is bad, mmmkay?

Attached: Christchan-BLACKED 2.jpg (874x1240, 622K)

How do I become more intimidating to people? Everyone I meet treats me like a doormat and I let them because I dont know how to deal with people like that and Im afraid Ill be punished, whether it be at my job or uni. Im afraid of failure or screwing it up and looking like the jerk when I eventually stand up to these people.

Fucking kill yourself you satanistic piece of trash.

What's wrong? Jesus' word is open to everyone. Why can't Christ-chan enjoy herself with some Black Christians? You racist man?

Attached: Christchan-BLACKED.jpg (900x711, 428K)

Haha, don't worry my friend. I had this problem too, and we are much alike! You see, you blame your problems on life, but life connot fix its errors, only you are capable of fixing yourself. When something goes south ask yourself "What could I have done to prevent, and what can I o to ix it?". Never ask questions like "What can he do to fix my problem" or "Why is life always bringing me down?!" because that's essentially doing nothing to fix your life! If your a fire fighter and a house is burning down, does it seem smart to say "I can't believe this house is on fire, its so unfair!" or does it seem smarter to actually put the fire out? Life is never fair, and so its never life's fault for your problems, its yours. Don't worry user, just think about what makes you the most sad in life, and think of ways to fix it. Good luck and godspeed user!

Don't worry, he'll come to find that his disrespectfulness soon and he'll learn to respect others even if he is a non-believer. I am not mad at him, I am just sad that he never at least tried to understand Christianity. Btw, I do not only want to give advise to Chirstans but to all people!

Explain to me why God would set a test for us when he's already omnipotent and omniscient. Surely he should know the results of the test already then no? Unless he is not omnipotent, in which case Christianity is wrong.

Your religion has more holes than Swiss Cheese. Stop wasting your life on it.

Attached: Christchan-BLACKED 3.jpg (920x915, 681K)

You want to find a middle ground my friend. You need to find a good middle ground between alphness and betaness. If you show weakness at the correct time people will come to like you, if you show strength and courage at the right time people will like you even more. You have to learn how to find balance first. Hit the gym, don't be known as the class weeb,and stand up for yourself and others even if it results in a bloody nose or broken arm. That is my advice for you my friend.

Am I just a huge fag for feeling bad when I say something really mean to anons or is it something you have to get used to? Or both? I know Im anonymous so in the end it really doesnt matter but I still feel terrible

We are like a play of some sorts played out unto the real world. Similar to the hobbit or any other story, we all have a role, yes God would know the outcome of the story just like how we know the outcome of the hobbit or lord of the rings, but we still enjoy it nonetheless! We are Gods actors and for his epic fable whether we like it or not! It may sound sad or great depending on how you look at it, also, even if it is not a Chirstan God, I still don't see how there can't be a God out there!

Thank you user. Ill take your advice. Im not known as a class weeb or anything, I just have trash friends who mistreat me and are generally douchebags to me and me only. I want to leave that situation but Im afraid theyll find me somehow.

So God sends us out to this play, he knows our roles, he knows some of us are going to fuck up, and for that he's going to torture us eternally in hell for it?

Sounds mighty forgiving and logical of him.

Attached: Christchan-Corrupted.png (864x1002, 706K)

Every time I try to put the fire out it just starts again.

I think coming to college was a mistake.
I'm not passionate about what I'm doing, and I left behind a lot of great relationships that I can't replace. Every day for the last week I've been crying and having panic attacks, and I just don't think i can take it anymore.
I just texted my mom to ask if I can come home temporarily. She's gonna be pissed after she's spent so much money on me, but I need to start focusing on my mental health.

Manners my friend, cost nothing, its important to know when to be mean and when not to be mean. That bad feeling you get is your inner morals and thats a good thing. The goal is, to not get used to insulting others, of course as a banter you can and if you are in an argument it is okay. But when its out of the blue, that is not okay and people will like you better when you are nice to them. I hope I answered your question.

Do you think you wont have any problems in life once you put out the last fire? Problems in life can be compared to wack-a-mole. Once you put a fire out, another one appears, it just depends on how fast you deal with them y'know? I probably solve like 5 problems a week and get like 7 the next week, its perfectly normal my man!

I'd get bored if I was an almighty God with no one to serve me or perform for me or not galaxies to be formed.

I had friends like that, you want to shake them off soon. Get friends that actually care for your well being.

that makes a lot of sense thank yo

Yes, you made the right decision! If you are way too stressed then you need to focus on something else, get a job that you can acquire without collage and that you don't hate. Find some good friends and work some money for college. I know a priest who worked in 7/11 as a cashier and he went to collage and didn't even need a loan!

I am thankful I could help you

You have to find something better to do, maybe you should call your friends tomorrow and ask them if they wanna go golfing or maybe paint balling. Maybe you should spend a few days alone or with friends in the wilderness to clear your mind. Humans need goals and we need to always occupy ourselves,

I can't get girls to dance with me at parties. It troubles me because I feel that is why I go to them, to socialize.

Thanks for the support. I think I might have waited too long; I've let some relationships crumble, and lost a lot of progress I was making towards being happy. But being stuck in college is only going to make things worse.

You don't want to dance with any girl you find, I know a good way to filter Stacies from actual girls that you will genuinely care for
#1. are they kind and do they like your kindness
#2. selflesness
#3 If they are nilhistic then you dont want her.

If you want to get a girl to dance with you, tr talking to a nice girl and eventually she will fall in love with you and so will you. That is the true way and it worked for me.

I started to feel things about one of the girls I'm living with but I tried to suppress it because I knew it was wrong and wouldn't work. About a month later I noticed my other roommate started acting differently around her and a couple weeks after that he told me he had feelings for her. So now I'm left ignoring my feelings because I want to be a good friend but I can't help but feel jealous whenever I see him clearly flirting with her, even though she knows how he feels and doesn't feel the same in return.

Social anxiety
Loneliness
That about it. College is pretty fun when I'm not alone. I'm alone 50% of the time over there. I can't build my friendships stronger because I have to travel every single day for 1h 30 mins on a bus.
You should see the smile on my face when someone says hi to me.

Attached: 33b.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

I wouldn't want you to start a rivalry where in the end your friendship is gone and you don't have the girl. I am afraid you'll have to find someone else. My heart aches for you my friend. Do not despair! You'll get over her in a month and you'll find an even better girl too! It sucks that you can't get the girl but would you trade your friend for her?! No sensible man would do that, liking something or someone isn't supposed to be stressful

I had MASSIVE social anxiety too! I suggest that you make it a personal goal to rid yourself of your anxiety. Once you do that you'll have so many friends, I know that personally. The more outgoing you are, the better people like you.