"Hop in fembot before I felony beat your ass."

"Hop in fembot before I felony beat your ass."

How do you respond? 100% of girls will say yes btw.

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 102K)

>tfw no jeremy meeks dad

doc brown
you look different

why is this guy considered 10/10 again?

Attached: faggot.jpg (382x409, 20K)

not a femanon, but i'd hop in. there is nothing this man could possibly gain by doing anything bad to me, i bet he's pretty chill

boys who r criminals is good

10/10 jawline, bone structure and facial aesthetics. Plus golden brown tanned skin and beautiful jewel like eyes on a mixed man with a hot body and bad boy appeal to make roasties soaked.

Attached: ac_jeremy_meeks_comp.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

Would you suck his dick if he put on sunglasses and cruised along a desolate Pacific Coast highway with the ocean air breezing through his convertible with no one around for miles to see you take his beautiful large cock in your mouth?

no. i would not do that. wtf

Think about it, this guy never had to stay up all night doing math problem sets. He's just an antisocial dirtbag tattooed gangbanger handed the world for no good reason.

he basically has the maximum amount of sex appeal. I don't see how you could make a more sexually attractive person

idk, in my opinion guys like chris hemsworth or henry cavil are 10 times more handsome than this mudskin

He's driving a Ford Focus. And the parking brake is on.

because he is both a felon and a nigger

Welcome to reality

If handsome, world is yours
If average, work super hard and you might get a roastie
If below average / ugly, don't even try it

Fembot here. He's like a 5/10 to me, would not get in. I don't like muscular guys.

LOL jk, he's insanely attractive, I want him to put me on a collar and fuck me senseless while I call him daddy. :3 XD

feels good man, i'm a masochist at this point so I enjoy the bleakness

>while I call him daddy
Why the hell is this a thing? Don't you people think it's unhealthy to engage in pedophilic fantasies about your father?

Because women crave an authority figure in their lives, you pleb. Their fathers are the first to take on that role, after they leave their parents' home they look for the same thing in their men, that's why the daddy fetish.

Kinda. It has nothing to do with incest. It's the power dynamic. The fantasy is having a man in your life as dominate and as providing as "daddy" and letting him know you respect and acknowledge him as that. 99% of chick's aren't thinking about their or anyone's father. We fucking love it when he calls himself it too because he is accepting his roll as provider/protector and we're using our lizard brains during sex.

If you think he has it made then just think of Alexander the Great.

>dashing looks
>unparalleled bravery
>thousands of men at your command
>fuck whoever you feel like, men, women, goats, anything goes for Alex
>dead at 33 though, probably AIDS

Whats the difference?

Originini

I like it when she calls me daddy because it means I own her and get to do whatever the fuck I want and she enjoys it. Especially when you nut in her balls deep and she thanks you for your seed. Pic related.

Attached: B140765F-F307-4E0C-BA3F-4E12A830D701.jpg (929x248, 41K)

not that hard honestly. dark triad master race. aryans btfo

Attached: a736d29a655b93fc46248df1ce13edfb.jpg (576x768, 56K)

Awww poor little white boy desperately trying to hold on to a dying beauty standard. Isn't it funny that Kim Kardashian became popular and now all the little white women dress and look 'darker' : D

It's usually gay guys who use the term breeding in a sexual manner.

Holy fuck youre mad lmao, try again but this time with less asspain

He was some faggot who steamrolled thanks to his father's invention, the Sarrisa, which no one had a counter for at the time. Died due to degeneracy, probably getting fucked three ways to Sunday by a Pajeet

Usually, but not in this case. I promise you its a female that gave that response.

>no u mad ""lmao""

Your name is Spencer isnt it? I can see your glasses and fatness from here

You keep making words but Im not reading them lol

Attached: 7F8935EE-AD3C-4446-A982-1FC015E53545.png (322x282, 32K)

italians are white tho

>look at me I'm retarded

thats not italian you snownigger

>whip out my 20 inch dick and fuck him in the ass to establish my dominance

Im a hybristophilliac and I dont see the appeal at all.

lmao that car doesn't match his "badboy" persona