Why do women (roasties) love to travel?

Why do women (roasties) love to travel?

Attached: siera.png (591x557, 897K)

They can't handle any sort of responsibility and they are trying to run from their problems

Or

They've fucked too many guys in their hometown and realize that its too awkward for them to live there so they need to go find a new place where they don't have "THAT" reputation

A chance to slut it up with exotic men and not be judged by the people who know them.

Seriously. Always go for the exchange student or tourist. She'll fuck you within an hour of meeting you.

Attention seeking whores, everyone loves to fucking travel,but not everyone has the money or time to do that.

They are Blooms. Rootless. Anywhere is just like anywhere else because their whole world is just abstract codes, symbols, and norms. Has nothing to do with being women, men can be like this.

>Why do roasties (women) love to travel?
Fixed.

Because they do it for free
There is always some beta willing to pay for that, they travel, take pics, buy clothes, buy make up, eat exotic expensive stuff, etc... all at the beta expense only providing him one or two nights of boring sex... then when they come back they drop the beta and go back enjoying the chad cock

The daily travel hate thread. I can't imagine why someone would be so buttmad to create this thread every day.

>Has nothing to do with being women, men can be like this.
I'm a man and I'm like that. For me it's escapism. I've been depressed for many years and whenever I travel, that's when I feel the best by far.

What this guy said.

Roasts love to travel because it frees them from responsibility in all ways, whether it's fucking random guys, doing work or whatever. If a roast tells you she loves to travel and has been out travelling, back away, the fucking whore has had more cocks than a public urinal and has probably caught something from all her fuck-trips with exotic Chads.

Probably because "REEEEE WHY AREN'T THEY STAYING ALL DAY EVERY DAY IN THEIR HOMES LIKE I AM!".

>t. roasties

Nice try.

Travelling is fucking retarded anyway. I hope you get abducted and raped by some third-worlders.

What's wrong with traveling? Opie

shut up faggot, travelling is fun and i'd do it way more if i didn't have a job
it's even better being a tall white man in a third world country because people treat you like a god

Why do females obsess over travelling like it's Chad in hobby form?

>>t. roasties

I'm an autistic neckbeard myself, I just felt like projecting.

>Implying I've ever left my native country

Attached: laughing neckbeard.jpg (840x672, 51K)

1) An excuse to post lots of photos of themselves.
2) To make other females envious.

Because they can be covert on their sexual progressiveness when they get home.

It's a holdover from the Paleolithic age. When we were hunter-gatherer tribes, women were just a commodity, treated like retarded cattle (as they deserve), and sold from one tribe to another. Roasties were hence forced to love travelling, and did not evolve this behavior out when civilization became sedentary again. Unfortunately now with the emancipation of roasties, they are on the move again.

So they can slut around.

How can someone be this autistic

Tbh a lot of people like to travel. Robots do not like to travel because they tend to have slightly agoraphobic or schizoid tendencies.

The countless selfies, Facebook inspiration posting, and travelling anecdotes fill in for their non-existent personality.

I hope the next time Ciara gets on a plane, it crashes.