All you have to do is hit the gym, bro

>all you have to do is hit the gym, bro

Attached: 1509120465419.png (771x671, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modelmanagement.com/model/connor-murphy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6' vs 5'11"

also he should shave his belly hair

That dude's just gotta lose some weight and change his haircut and he'd be drowning in bitches

Big fuckin whoop.
>implying that mudblood is attractive
>implying the manlet cant get some pussy

1 The guy on the left is closer to the camera than the guy on the left

2 One is a professional body builder ready to present his body on YT while the guy on the right is just an average guy at the gym.

also one guy is a normal tall man that worksout, the other is a goblin

well aside from him being tall as fuck, he clearly is better looking in better shape and has a massive dick print. If you swapped their heights she'd still look at the guy with the sweatpants on

>every ugly white guys is a mudblood subhuman
>every attractive white guy is a genetically pure pinnacle Aryan

I'm sick of this meme

Kek someone post the webm

suicide fuel, the girl is the manlets gf.

>she would let him take any hole

Literally drowning because he can't stick his head above them

The tall guy has a meh face. He only looks good in comparison because the short guy is butt ugly.

>when you show your downie lil bro how to make gainz

>Be at start of fitness journey
>Gym to impress girls
>Time passes and your mindset changes
>Gym to impress yourself
>Girls will follow

If you aren't in that second half of your fitness journey, you haven't made it yet.

Attached: 16790401_1856857001258836_937298809019432960_n.jpg (938x938, 109K)

This is a fact you just can;t dispute

Well obviously if you stand next to a 6ft 4 8/10 Chad you still wont compare even if you lift. That being said, the short ugly guy is probably ten times more fuckable than he was before he started lifting.

If you dont naturally look like the guy on the left, it is literally inpossible to get close to his level. However, you can still improve yourself and heighten your chances of getting lucky.

only certain indians and middle eastern people are aryans

The way she looks at him though

>literally male bimbo culture
a real man would gain his strength from lifting shit to mountain tops and chopping wood for his family and rarely even look at the mirror

can a femanon just please honestly tell me how they feel about that height difference. im trying really hard to imagine myself as a femanon and i can def feel the shorter guy as being inferior to the point where i would be ashamed to date him and would rather suck off the taller guy right there and there. is that accurate?

How tall is the guy on the left?

6 ft 2 as per modelmanagement.com/model/connor-murphy/

The tall guy is visibly tilting towards the manlet. The manlet is the alpha, theharships he suffered thorough his life making him the pillar of th relationship.

dude please just stop. you reaching normie level cringe in the way youre trying fake hype the manlet. like the normies who say "aww she so beautiful!" to the deformed cyclops babies ppl post on facebook

The sad thing is that the manlet probably thought he was gonna be alpha by doing for his gf and would show he has no insecurities about her youtube crush.

Poor manlet just wont learn that they can never win. No matter what they do.

Wait so hes not even that tall? I was expecting 6ft 5, the guy on the right must be 5ft 5 tops.

I prefer the guy on the right, his body looks far more natural and ion proportion

The guy on the left looks like a he's got a fucking birth defect in his upper back

For some reason roasts hate to admit it, saying outright lies like they prefer manners or personality above all or some other shit, but yes I would say that women definitely put height as either No 1 or No 2 most important factor (the other one being looks).

subhuman manlet detected.

Why dont you guys ever factor in
money

Attached: tumblr_lbabumm8Oj1qbvuvx.png (500x375, 232K)

Because we're poorfags.

In seriousness, money having an appeal goes without saying really, but even then I would still say money comes in third to looks and height. How often have you seen women preferring to be with poor Chads than rich betas? It's very frequent especially when they are in their youth. It's only when they hit the wall, and roasties need to settle down, that this paradigm begins to change, but only so they can lock down a beta provider - if given the option, they would still fuck the hot pool boy behind her rich husband's back.

because that is a coping thing uglylets do to make themselves feel better. its always the old ugly farts who say this too.

chad literally wakes up on his friend's couch texts roastie whore "i dont have gas money come pick me up i want a burger" and the bitch will be there faster than she can put her panties on

Im pretty sure theyd take money over those two.
Especially if hes a business big shot and bosses people around.
Then roasties all go crazy over them.

I too like to live life within a veil of delusion

No, I really doubt it desu. A lot of the really hot roasties could easily score a rich beta but they choose to stay with utterly poor Chads simply because they're, well, Chad. They might dress it up like: "see how not vain I am, I prefer to be with a poor guy than a rich guy", but in reality it's all because their pussy gets much wetter for looks + height than money. If you're a good-looking enough guy, you can even pretty much live off your GF and have her be your provider, which is of course very rare and you have to be extremely good-looking, but it does happen. So it just goes to show how much power Chads have that they can even inverse the usual order of things.

Thanks, let's do the maths.

6'2 = 188cm

The tall guy is both one head and one neck taller than the manlet. An dult neck is about 11cm, and adult head is about 22cm.

188-11-22=155cm = exactly 5'

Brutal.

Height is extremely attractive and it is difficult to even see short males as real men. It is a little retarded to be this way, but what evs.
>5'1 femanon

ten times zero is still zero

>5'1"

Literally any man above 5'6" is a "real man" compared to you, roastie shitter

It is said that big, muscle-bound criminals are easy to break in an interrogation. They never had to face true adversity in their life as everyone was afraid of them.
Short, small criminals are usually thought to break, as they are used to this type of adversity.
This kind of dichotomy can be in play here, where the tall guy is admiring the toughness of spirit of the short guy. The short guy admires the tall for obvious reasons.

The tall guy is visibly tilting towards the short one. This is a clear signal who is the dominant one. Can't deny this.

All you have to do is to lose weight and have a nice haircut.
Btw his name is mike waudby

Attached: IMG_2285.jpg (636x382, 70K)

All you have to do is bloatmax.

Attached: 1521912417241.jpg (853x960, 106K)

Dingus, I am a roaster, why does it matter whether or not I am a "real man"? user asked, I answer.

>5'1
disgusting womanlet

based bloatmax poster

Lmao. Youre an insecure manlet.

You mean

>Be at start of fitness journey
>Gym to impress girls
>Time passes and your mindset changes
>Gym to impress yourself
>Girls won't follow
>Gym to impress guys
>Become gay

Thanks for the honesty, whore. How would you feel in the moment If that was you in the OP?

How do i bloatmax?

1. Consume everything in sight until the scale reads only "FULL"
2. Lift
3. Daily cardio, webm related

Attached: the chad stride.webm (854x480, 1.45M)

If I was a squat bodied manlet? I know how I would feel, desolate. That's probably how the little Elliots I pop out are going to feel.

Attached: 1452301093428.png (961x733, 1.38M)

No, I'm talking about the girl. I'm genuinely curious about this. And don't give me some bullshit like "maybe I can look past it and blah blah". Give it to me raw. Rape me with the truth please.

Entirely as the girl in the picture?
If I was stuck in that predicament I would be embarrassed to have that creature as a boyfriend. Though there would be guilt for having that thought, then acceptance that the little gremlin is likely the best I can get. Though this is from an outside perspective, lets say there is actually love there, the embarrassment would be a lot more minor and the guilt greater, but the embarrassment would still be there.

Attached: 1452390570799.jpg (1000x688, 532K)

Bro, my muscles are a result of me having determination, I worked hard to get this, meanwhile you probably sat at home watching tv all day, your jealousy is unwarranted, never mind the fact that there are other things people that aren't me enjoy spending their time on, for example, learning musical instruments or studying science or cooking or knitting, no, the only thing you should spend your time on is working out, because, while it makes you very uninteresting as a person, people can see how much determination you have just by taking off your shirt! That's right, when a girl talks to you, you can talk about how much you lift, etc, and form a relationship based solely on your physical performance, which will last until you're about 35 and you realise your peak physical health was 10 years ago and you will be 25 years behind everyone else who pursued outlets that were actually interesting.

(This reply lacks cohesion)

>woman is a 4/10 at best
>looks at the Chad as if she deserves it
>and wholeheartedly believe she does deserve it
>manlet is completely invisible to her
God I hate women.

Attached: 1519666482304.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Thanks. Some context without annoying greentext: I'm a manlet (obviously) and I have gf. She's several inches taller than me.

Been together 5 years. When we first met she hated me because I was short. I turned it around somehow.

She's always needling at the fact that I'm short. Cant wear high heels, can't take photos etc.

Swears up and down she is fine with my height though. Utter bullshit and I know it. Yesterday let slip though she thought a tv character we were talking about was not sexy because she likes tall, strong men (oops).

Feeling like shit because I just feel like I'm living a lie.

Attached: tumblr_outk90kqwS1upe1ufo1_1280.png (640x480, 298K)

Anyone got a link to the video? I dunno which one it is on his channel

Alright, let's say that is true, doesn't really matter because being 6'2, intimidating and getting way more girls than the manlet is what really matters. So if they're ever in an interrogation the manlet might win but for the other 99.99% of their lives the tall Chad is wining. Stop being a fucking 16 year old retard and face facts.

Girls not liking average height is mostly a meme. They have a thing for tall guys but average height guys do alright.

Manlets are totally fucked though.

>this is what it takes for women to like you
Nah. I'll just migtow

oh stfu already

>tfw you will look like the guy on the left after working out more

Honestly, maybe it's all okay but maybe it's really not okay. She might like everything except for that but that might be a big deal, girls cheat over shit like that. I dont know what to tell you, clearly she's thinking about it often and she's hinting at you that she doesnt like your height - like there's something you can do about it. I'd be careful if I was you, 5 years in she shouldn't think about it at all. I dont want to put insecurities in your head but, just be careful.

im 6'3 and decent looking and am a virgin. HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL
HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL
HEIGHT DOESNT MATTER AT ALL

>visibly tilting towards the short one
Is this entire post bait? Taller people always do this in photos with a shorter person so they fit in the frame better.

Attached: 1512548561396.jpg (400x344, 32K)

Height doesn't matter if you're a retard, but it matters a lot if you're not

>Failing life on easy mode
Don't even know what to tell you.

That guy has got to be like 5'3".
Connor Murphy is either 6'1"-6'2".

If tall men always win explain why most of the incels here are tall.

It matters a little if you're tall. It matters a lot if you're a manlet.

I literally get bullied all the time from everyone I meet. I'm not a lanklet either, 230 pounds and I hit the gym. I can't EVEN IMAGINE HOW BAD IT MUST BE BEING A MANLET. Because this is already unbearable. But trust me when I say, THAT HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER
HEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER
IT'S A MEME

>Posting a shop
I hate when people post this because Tom Hiddleston has fucking LEGIONS of female fans who would kill themselves for him. Loki is arguably the most popular character with female viewers in the entire MCU.

that's the original
>Tom Hiddleston has fucking LEGIONS of female fans who would kill themselves for him. Loki is arguably the most popular character with female viewers in the entire MCU.
Hi Tom

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Mogg'd

Attached: moggd.jpg (1349x380, 50K)

In that picture, the manlet is the alpha. admit this fucktard.

Guy's like 6'2" or something too. His popularity has faded a bit over the years but at the peak of Marvel Fever he has insanely popular.

Have you seen the video? Go watch it and you'll realize you're just a coping manlet

t. Lying bitter virgin manlet

Tom is a sophisticated Britchad like Cumberbatch or other types like that, girls go fucking nuts for that

Attached: Tom-Hiddleston-Next-Bond-All-Bets-Off.jpg (600x316, 21K)