>insist on being a woman's friend
>get upset when she treats you like a friend
Why are men like this?

Attached: aac3c8fe.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Most robots from here I have spoken to go straight into either:
>wanting nudes
OR
>wanting a relationship

Even if they originally say that they can be a friend and just someone to talk to, they sperg our really quickly once the chat is taken somewhere else.

>tfw used to be really close friends with a nice grill

I miss her. Nice girls are friend-kino. I imagine it's what having a sis feels like.

>just talk to her as friends user!
>dont seem eager user!
>just talk to her like you would talk to any ugly girl user!
>she ends up calling you her eternal best friend
???????

Attached: 1371522820541.gif (460x220, 840K)

>sends man pusy pic
>rejects him when he tries to take it further
>insists that they should only be friends
>rejects him when he tries to be her friend
what did she mean by this, ladies?

all the guides say to just ask her out clearly and immediately but all my successful relationships came out of just being friends with the girl for a while and then it evolves into a relationship

I started talking to her as a friend, always messaging from "good morning!" to "good night!", but after three months I developed feelings for her and things weren't the same anymore.
I had to cut her off my life.

Attached: 1485991445462.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

She decided she likes you, just doesn't wanna fuck you. Good friends don't necessarily make good lovers, sometimes they do. There's just usually different requirements.

i don't get why people have a hard time parsing this out.

yeah but i was looking to bag her and got that advice.

There is no advice to bag a chick, they either want you or they don't, there is nothing you can do to convince her, it's just the luck of the draw.

well fuck it then

Attached: 1450904789684.gif (240x271, 431K)

because you are choosing the wrong demographic of friends my friend
but don't worry, that kind of mistakes are easily corrected

>friendzone girl
>she freaks out and keeps asking if I hate her
Are all women like this?

>manipulates him into saying he just wants to be her friend while giving him false hope that it may lead to something else knowing fully well it isnt
>constantly flaunts her boyfriend to him knowing fully well it breaks him everytime she does it
>expects him to treat her to "friend dates" where he treats her like his girlfriend but gets nothing in return other than her "company"
>expects him to go out of his way for her special moments, does nothing for his
>forgets his birthday but made sure to buy a present for that cute guy she just met with someone elses money while still having a boyfriend
>gets mad when he tells her about this new girl in his life who respects and loves him
>start signaling mixed signals to him to ruin his chances with that new girl
>he gets confused and starts falling for your trap
>let hin flirt with you until you know he ruined his chances with her
>remind him you're just friends
>get mad that he gets mad so you post on Jow Forums to rustle some robot jimmies
Don't forget to thank me for making your day loser.

The question you retarded roasties have to ask yourselves is why would a man want to be your friend if not in the hope of sex. What do you offer that a male friend couldn't provide for far less fuss and far better quality as well? Absolutely nothing. A male friend doesn't have emotional tantrums, mood swings, cunt behavior, is more intelligent, can talk about a wider range of topics and simply can empathize with you more on the basis of shared gender. Roasts can't do that.

So why the fuck would anyone be your friend unless it is to acquire the one thing their male friends can't provide for them - sex.

only estrogen ass cuck whitebois make female friends so avoid the so yboys

>Robots spend theur entire life being shown either negative attention or 0 attention from the opposite sex
>Be nice to them
>Surprised when they start to like you
What did you really expect?

oh jolly gee how hard it must be

i don't even know how horrifyingly torturous it must be to have people be sexually interested in you

I expected them to start to like me, obviously.

>get angry when man acts like a human with human emotions

Attached: jjj.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Do some women honestly think men make these evil masterplans to pretend to be friends to get closer to you when in reality all they want is sex? That's not what happens. The men really want to be friends and really enjoy spending time with you, that's why they develop romantic feelings in the first place!
Sometimes they will stop being friends with you after rejection, sometimes because of shame and sometimes because of exhausting feels. That's life, and you're not entitled to their friendship just like they're not entitled for a relationship.

TL;DR:
Pick better friends, keep your eyes open, and deal with it.

Attached: fedora fat.jpg (1231x930, 239K)