My gf left me today. I don't understand. She said she loved me 3 days ago

My gf left me today. I don't understand. She said she loved me 3 days ago.

Today I woke up to a text saying that we're through and that I shouldn't call her.

What do I do? I don't know what's going on. Why would she do this?

Attached: 23.jpg (415x476, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/29741/
archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/cuck/username/kroni/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's been fucking another dude on the side for a while now and he finally has more resources for her to sponge off of than you. Simple logic really

Does she have any mental illnesses? Maybe shes going through an episode, and if that is the case you should not take her back after she comes crawling back to you (inevitably)

>what do I do?
get another girlfriend user, as simple as that

good, now GTFO of my fucking board you fucking normalfag

She's an incredibly depressed NEET. She has been talking about how I should quit her because it's awful that I have to deal with her depression. I don't mind, I like caring for her.

I don't fucking know why she would do this. I might try to call her and see if she picks up. I just don't fucking understand why. A few days ago we were laying in bed and laughing for no reason. I was so happy with her, and now this...

Yeah yeah, fuck off. Not her, I am literally her only friend.

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums can help you way more with your normie problems than autistic virgins, user.

>I am literally her only friend.
That you know of.

cute quiet girls are always the sluttiest user

I don't want anyone else, I would die for her. I can't even imagine being with another girl.

Do I call her? What do I do? Should I go over her place and see if she opens the door? Maybe she actually decided to kill herself, she has been talking about it a lot recently. The only reason why she would do this is because she wants me to hate her, so she has no one and can kill herself. Maybe in her mind I won't miss her then. The fucking retard wants to make the grief of her suicide easier? That's the only answer I have here.

She left you because she wants to go back to chad

what other reason could there possibly be?

Quit being a cuck and move on

>falling for the gf jew

There is no chad, I was her first.

Listen here!
You need to go to her place, and talk. If she has another, tough luck, you were replaceable. If it's another reason, try to talk it down and resolve it. If she simply does not love you anymore, that's life.

thats what all girls say

was sitting in the same boat, no other friends, forst real relationship
>How long were you two together
>how old are both of you
>Have you been fighting alot lately

Another loser cucked by the almighty chad.

Attached: 1519472330256.png (853x720, 516K)

Did she have a hymen?

If not you got cucked

>he believes this in 2018
LOL

It's alright bro. This will pass. I wish there was any better advice than that, but there isn't. Sad fact of life I guess.
Go on some long walks.
Talk with friends.
Make sure to keep eating healthy, don't fall into that depression junk food pit.
Cry if you need, get it all out.
Sometimes when we get hurt we need our parents to tell us we're okay. Call your old man if he's around, he's been through it before, he'll have better words than anyone here. Your mom has too. Everyone goes through it.

The first time I got dumped hard a friend of mine grabbed me by the shoulders and said the most life affirming words I've ever heard:
>You're not gonna fucking DIE, are you?
No.
>See? It's not so bad. You'll be fine.

>Why would she do this?
People grow apart. It's really easy to be bitter about this and almost impossible not to be. Fight it, don't be bitter be understanding. This isn't only on her, it's hard to notice that you change but you do. You're always changing, just like her and you grew apart. I know you don't wanna hear this now, but it's important.

If you get bitter you'll end up sounding like this guy

>How long were you two together
A year or so
>how old are both of you
She's 21 and I'm 24
>Have you been fighting alot lately
No, we never fight. She just gets depressed often and blames herself for everything

I lost my boner the first few times we tried to have sex, but when I actually did it there was blood on the condom. She was a virgin and she wouldn't lie. Why would she? What would she get out of it?

Girls will fuck you, say I love you, etc. even when they've made up their mind that they want to leave you soon. Don't look too far into it man, you'll go crazy.

It's going to hurt and shit is going to be sad for a while. They say it takes about half the time of the relationships length to start really feeling better. Take time and think about all of it. Exhaust every thought you have about her, this could take weeks or months. Then when there is no more to think about or contemplate, you let go. You continue your life and keep the experiences you had with this person in storage, and begin filling your head with new ones.

You were desirable to get a girl once, it will happen again.

>What would she get out of it?

Shit forgot to attack the picture

Attached: A30CEBFC-C6A0-4466-ACE4-B07A4C7D7895.jpg (377x390, 45K)

well you were together for a year plus, which isn't a long time. Many relationships have kind of a break up after 1 1/2 - 2 years. As i already said, i was sitting in the same boat. It happens sometimes that after such a breakup, you two will come back together (happend to me) and the reltionship will be better than ever.

For the record, you should think about what has happend the last couple of days / weeks and if she showed any signs. Second, think about visiting her with flower and maybe something selfmade / a gift, but only IF there is a chance for you to come back together. Talk about your problems, maybe it was your imrpession that you weren't foghting alot, because obv there were some problems.
It depends on what she said, if you just needs some time to overthink everything, or if this is a sign for you to act fast now.

She sounds as if she's going through some problems atm and a relationship only invites more stress, If I were you I would call/msg her asking for a proper explanation if she completely ignores you than do the same until she comes running back. Side note though next time take this to to counsel you on your norman problems

jesus christ my sentences are fucking garbage.
>Phonefag

>For the record, you should think about what has happend the last couple of days / weeks and if she showed any signs

Well I think it's pretty fucking obvious what's going on here. Yesterday she had a huge spike in depression and was crying and saying how awful it is for me to be around her. She kept saying that I don't deserve to deal with her, and that she's worthless. She's also been calling herself ugly all the fucking time as well. I have felt like I could do nothing for her the last week or so. I have honestly been quite exhausted by this and haven't tried as hard to cheer her up. We talked about it yesterday, she just kept saying how I should quit her for my own good and how she should be alone and how she doesn't deserve me.

It's obvious, she thinks she's doing me a favour. In her warped head she thinks that her leaving me is somehow good for me.

I'm going to call her, let's see if she picks up.

this is a weird case where youre a normalfag and she isn't

>she wouldn't lie. Why would she? What would she get out of it?

Laughingreactionimage.jpg

Attached: 2427BF83-B101-4B79-AC72-D288266C69F9-533-0000015381CBEA76.png (459x612, 533K)

Can you actually name one thing she would get out of lying about that though?

is she fat? if so she probably wasn't lying then

she's extremely thin

>it's a "clueless cuck finally gets a clue" episode

Attached: cuck pride.png (750x430, 597K)

FPBP

Are you going to be a delusional cuck until the bitter end or face up to reality? She's been fucking other dudes all this time, these breakups rarely come out of the blue without some sort of buildup. Get an STD test ASAP.

Damn, that's some good advice. 10/10, would read it again.
Origi

God you are a fucking idiot. You seriously cannot read how you describe your actions and still be without a fucking clue why she left you. You weren't in a relationship. In a relationship, two people are able to interact as equals, fluctuating power Dynamics aside, but you weren't treating her like an equal, you treated her like a goddess locked in a temple. I can pretty much just guarantee you are super controlling and smothering. Imagine having someone monopolize all your time, and anytime you do something anyone would reasonably get upset over, she gets super understanding and tell you how perfect you are and such fucking shit. It is suffocating. Your ex was never a girlfriend to you, just an object of devotion. All idols are naught but wood and stone.
Move the fuck on and learn women want confrontation. Don't be such a worm holy fuck.

That's a pretty good advice.
Unfortunately anons, this is my last posting on r9k for good. I will never see you robots again. Godspeed.

Attached: Eos.jpg (348x599, 69K)

So you're going to kill yourself over a roastie or what?

Dude don't call her
She doesn't want you to
If you keep trying you'll embarrass yourself until you make her actually hate you instead of just no longer love you
And then any good memories you have of the two of you will be spoiled
The person you knew is dead do you hear me
She's dead to you
Life is a war that we must all fight alone
You and her were never truly together, your paths just ran parallel for a while

Attached: IMG_1979.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

im so sick of everybody yelling "kill yourself normie" at every gf mention. it used to be that a robot could have wife, kids, and then post here pictures of nailing his balls to a billboard. as if v-card automatically means a person can have a valuable contribution.

they aren't going to leave because of anything you say, so shut up, im sick of scrolling threads just to read fucking "normie go on r3ddit"

if you want an entrance trial, it should be something like you have to kill yourself and if you survive you can post

Haven't bothered reading through anything OP described yet just saw your post as I was scrolling the front page.

>Imagine having someone monopolize all your time
>"yup this is me when I was 16 and infatuated"
>and anytime you do something anyone would reasonably
>"definitely, i got pissed over every little thing"
>get upset over, she gets super understanding and tell you how perfect you are and such fucking shit
>"oh shit wait what?"
I guess smothering isn't out of the realm of possibility, but isn't being controlling basically the opposite of letting everything slide?

>So you're going to kill yourself over a roastie or what?

I'm not Op, you dumbass. I'm Ricebot and I'm making a promise right here to never post again beyond this day. Screenshoot this and don't forget.

Attached: images (6).png (407x362, 7K)

I wasn't sure if I should call her, and she called me actually. She was begging me to stay with her, god she was crying and screaming. It was really difficult for me to hear all of that. She said she was so sorry and that she would die for me and that the only reason she sent me that was because she wanted to be alone because "it's what she deserves". I'm gonna go over her place now, she really needs me it seems

She said she would have killer herself long ago if it wasn't for me.

A month or so ago I went on holiday for a few days with some of my friends, and she nearly lost her mind because I wasn't there. My friends say that this is a bad relationship because she relies on me so much, but I do as well. I get these lonely periods and she's always there for me. I remember a month or so ago laying my head on her lap and her stroking my hair, telling me how much she loves me and that I'm a good person

Do you think you could get into a 24/7 BDSM master/slave relationship? You could put a permanent collar on her neck with a heartlock and she would be yours forever. I no joke think she'd like that, don't you think? You'd take full responsibility for what she does or doesn't, so she doesn't have to worry about any of that while she loves you almost unconditionally and so do you. What do you think user? Unironic question.

Attached: 15810karllagerfeldf2006wv6.jpg (468x656, 42K)

Well she's into chokers and we do a lot of daddy play so that's an actual possibility. I wouldn't want to degrade her publicly though, not my type of kink.

>I wouldn't want to degrade her publicly though, not my type of kink.
No not that at all, but she could be yours forever, and remember, if she's yours, then you can love and love and love and never be afraid of losing her because you're her everything.
>Well she's into chokers and we do a lot of daddy play so that's an actual possibility.
Well, you're in fucking luck then. Try to bring it out, I don't know. Ask her if she thinks that life and things are too overwhelming and if she'd like you to take more responsibility for her, it might ease her depression a lot actually. How is your girl lookswise though? Is she hot?

Attached: images (96).jpg (313x470, 25K)

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/29741/

archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/cuck/username/kroni/

Attached: Kryst=Kroni.jpg (849x997, 178K)

Well, are you gonna get into a 24/7 relationship or not faggot? It can be really good for her, it takes weight of her shoulders and you take absolute care of her so she doesn't need to worry about things. Of course you are gonna have to step things up and take a lot of responsibility, but if you love her, right?

Attached: 1c93491277588f7c85f387413f218450.jpg (400x600, 30K)

>I don't fucking know why she would do this
>She has been talking about how I should quit her because it's awful that I have to deal with her depression
Do you read the shit you type? You just answered your own question. She decided to spare you the misery of dealing with her by ending your relationship. She's probably more depressed than ever right now.

>I'm making a promise right here to never post again beyond this day
Dude, don't kill yourself. Because we both know if you don't you'll just be here the next day.

Attached: you're here forever.png (635x485, 711K)

this is the cheating type, user. if not now, soon. I'm really 100 percent sure of it. i know this is a faceless comment, but she hurt you and tried to take it back and you're probably going to let her because you don't want to die alone. i dont think all women cheat, but your girlfriend is the type who would.

Have you tried becoming a fem boy? I heard that works.

Attached: 1497060924196.jpg (800x800, 153K)

Do whatever you want, but be prepared to het dumped in nearby future.

Send a text back that just reads
>lol k
it'll fuck with her head if nothing else

>user describes a self hating depressed girl
>LOL shes cheating on you brooo
fucking idiots

guess what nigga i was with one of those and she cucked me to death

This. She will come back to you then.

Oh cool, me have relationship problemos with my mental ill girlyfriendo... what should I do??? Oh shit, that suuuuucks.
Let's have an intelligent convo on Jow Forums.
>Are you serious?????
Maybe she hanged herself after sending this message and you argue on Jow Forums about what and what not shit?
>OH GOD, my girlfriend killed herself, maybe I could have helped her...
>you made a thread on Jow Forums! kek
Kill yourself

Love is a really serious mental illness.
Original comment