Advice for possible future robots

18 year old kissless virgin cyborg here
I will attend university next autumn

what are your biggest regrets from your college days?
How do i make sure I don't end up like a robot loser virgin like most of you guys?

Attached: jIcApqMl.jpg (512x640, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/29741/
archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/test/username/kroni/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump as I will be in the same predicament

No changing it, you will be a future failure.
It's destiny

Go out socially at least 3 nights a week, go to as many house parties as possible, go to bars. Be a clique slut - which I mean hang out not just with the same crew every week, don't stay home with a few friends and drink and play video games or watch movies. Get out there, learn how to have conversations, learn about all the different 'types' of people.

>what are your biggest regrets from your college days?
So many, I should have been more assertive, been a big self-promoter. Not screwed around with my autismo friends so much and instead tried to get into the industry.
But most of all I should have asked out the cute indie animator girl from the other course who always wore sweaters (it was a small school.)

Even if you do a lot of normalnigger things, you will always be a robot (me right now in college). Attractive, Chad passing and people ignore me.

treating some people as enemies (you may be stuck with some of them for years after graduation)

>(you may be stuck with some of them for years after graduation)

how so?

I forced myself to be ultra social and had more emotional and physical contact with other people during those 3-4 years than before and after combined. Reverted back to a shut-in but at least nobody can say I didn't do it. In terms of finding a gf you're actually better off with middle-class worker family girls.

>In terms of finding a gf you're actually better off with middle-class worker family girls.

what do you mean?

if they work in the same field

>what are your biggest regrets from your uni days
Not joining a society sooner and choosing to live at home than move into student accommodation.

Living in student accommodation is poverty simulator, but at least you have the opportunity to do stuff at uni if you make friends there.

Uni grills have too much going on and it's not really my pace for a relationship. Little time for romance, only sex. Writing a thesis, randomly going to Ireland for 6 months, stuff like that. But I'm just generalizing, it's not all of them. The ones I remember most vividly are the "my major is my whole identity" types.

which kind of society did you join?

Badminton, Anime, Football (Bongland) and Airsoft. I joined alot of clubs and societies in my 2nd last year becuase i hated uni.
Your uni will probably have some thing youd like to do

Can you join societies for sports you've never done before?

which uni did you go to?
t. bonglet

OP this probs isnt the best place to ask people
but here is some advice any way.

1: dont do as the robots do
> this includes coming to this site and any others like it
2: dont do as the robots do
3: follow 1 and 2 like a religon

Yes, but maybe not so much with hard-core sports like powerlifting. People who join sports clubs usually join because they want to get fitter. That should work if they ask why you want to join.
You could join some meme societies like a Mediaeval society or something like that. They are usually nice people and a good laugh.

Be cautious of women in societies who are greatly outnumbered by men though mate. They have a habit of tearing apart societies with drama

Teesside

archive.nyafuu.org/meta/thread/29741/

archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/text/test/username/kroni/

Attached: Kryst=Kroni.jpg (849x997, 178K)

Drink, do drugs, make friends, get a house, have sex, and most importantly TALK TO PEOPLE.

I know it's hard but you just have to jump into it and think "If I fuck this up, they're not worth it"

>"If I fuck this up, they're not worth it"
this. Your friendship group changes rapidly after college anyway, you probably won't hang out with any of them by the time you're 24 as they all move away, get into careers or into post-grad, or couple/pair off: and you will too.

So really those 3-4 years are like a social free-pass, because at that house party at 4 in the morning when you're all jumping about like maniacs spraying beer on the floor to some shitty Guns and Roses song and you think this is it and you're gonna be friends for ever, this is just an aberration. You'll change and mature, hopefully they'll change and mature as well, and you may drift apart.

If you couldn't make friends in HS, then it doesn't get easier in university.

The only difference is the people don't know you.
So use that to your advantage if you can. (((doubt)))

My biggest regret was wasting my time and money attending college before dropping out; I don't regret dropping out at all, only having attended in the first place. Wasn't for me. If there's any doubt in your mind about whether or not you'll enjoy the experience, I say don't go until it's 100% certain you'll like it otherwise you'll fuck around and waste time and money.

>If you couldn't make friends in HS, then it doesn't get easier in university.
Wrong. It constantly gets easier if you want it to be.
Not even memeing. I'm not saying "just be yourself", no you just learn how to fake it, you realize that there actually are some magical words, but also there are some groups and character types who will naturally gravitate towards you.
You realize that you'll always be an outsider, but that doesn't mean you can't be popular or have people to hang out with.

You learn to pick up the phone, you learn to say yes, you learn to stay around 2 hours after everyone goes and people think you're the one who's "down to party". You learn how to listen, you learn how to stroke egos.

Cyborg kissless Virgin here.
Nothing will ever change, I'm 18 and in my second year of college, I sometimes hang out with my normie "friends" from school, but that doesn't fill the void, nothing does.

In fact it'll probably get even worse, as you see all the people around fucking and having fun, you'll just get more depressed.

I didn't make any friends nor got laid in college

But I don't necessarily regret that
What I regret are academic choices I made
So I don't know

Start dealing drugs. Everybody loves a weed man. Instant invites to almost all social gatherings. Also extra money.

i was also a kissless friendless 19 year old virgin when i got to university. It was a good turning point and my life got a lot less shitty from that point onward.

Do drink, do take some drugs and party, do be as social as you can in the first few weeks and go to all the parties etc that are happening as there is great opportunity to make new friends in the beginning and this sort of declines once everyone is settled in. Just by getting drunk and being as social as i could I found a group of decent friends and finally stuck my dick in a human female within 2 months of arriving at uni.

Dont fall in love with the first girl you fuck though and become a heartbroken faggot when she dumps you. get the first fuck out of the way through boosting your confidence with as much booze/drugs that it takes then concentrate on building up the social skills from there.

Yea, don't go to college. The debt will ruin you. Join the military, travel, and explore jobs you never heard of. The world is big, and people who go to college seem to forget that in their little bubble.

My advice would be to drink socialize etc
But do actually try and learn and do extra academic stuff, I felt literally retarded after doing my first year because all I did was go out, drink and get with girls.
Also definitely join a society, I joined 2 and dropped 1 and im still friends with the 1st society, and now i'm social sec for the other one.

i do have quite a few friends though

This.
Embrace determinism.
You are your looks. Period.

If you are ugly don't even bother with college. College is for sex and social circle if you are attractive, if not, it's for stupid normies that fell for the meme and simply go into debt for the Jew.

Attached: nXdBsLjyufU1Pxxkcha1OqWzdTdp-C9Nz6v9CN300JA.jpg (768x768, 179K)

And here's a tip on how to know if you are ugly:
-Do you have "social anxiety"?
-Do you have a scarce sex life?
Those two are 99% of the existent because you are Unattractive.

I spent way too much time when I went to uni back in 2011 and 2012.

Too much time pissing about on Jow Forums, I meant to say..

spent too much time doing what

See . I fucked up my first post.

I'm in the university for the two first years. This years I had health problems and I don't have ambition anymore. I'll regret to my home and work in the farm I guess. Also, I'm 21 cyborg here. I hope I die in one of these years. I'm really tired of this bullshit.

Attached: idontknow.jpg (591x800, 61K)

Attend grad parties now. Im 18 now and im learning social skills really fast for about a year now. By the time i reach collage (also this autum) ill be able to make good first impressions with most people. As for losing your virginety, keep on atteding parties and just talk to women like you would to a guy. If youre already going out and havent been hit on once, youre probably fucked desu.

Holy fuck who cares about any of this shit? Are you all 20?? None of that shit matters once you graduate.
OP you need to:
>make strong connections with professors so you can get GOOD letters of recommendation
>if you are going into any science field you need to work in a lab at school as much as you can, even if you can only volunteer and do not get credit for it
>apply for internships and have one every single summer so you can learn some stuff about your field
>focus very carefully on your classes as you will need that information in the future
>write all notes in pen and keep your notebooks for future reference
>if you decide on going to grad school be sure to start thinking about what you wanna do earlier rather than later
>make sure to make friends with your advisors to make the whole process easier
I guess if you are going for some meme degree then none of what I said matters, but if not then focus. You can have a social life but holy fuck at least get something out of your studies.

just talk to girls
the biggest myth of college aged peers is that people have standards
nobody cares who youre fucking
my friends new gf told him that she literally fucked a dude with aspergers and he was having stomach problems and farting and shit
most of yall would worship a girl that looked like her too

I whacked off too much and didn't study enough. But seriously, it's not hard to make friends at uni. Drink alcohol and smoke a little weed and you'll make it. And join a club/develop a hobby. Take up a martial art and start a fight club on top of the nearest parking deck or something. These are all great ways to foster male comrade.

Attached: rock out.png (299x183, 62K)

>write all notes in pen and keep your notebooks for future reference

im interested in why specified "in pen". What is your reason for preparing pen over digital files?

That would be fine too, I was mostly specifying pen over pencil as many high school students use mechanical pencils. Of course the pencil will fade with time so that is not ideal.

Don't stay in your room during you free time.

Don't drink too much.

Do social stuff that's not necessarily
your cup of tea.

t.22 year old failure in life

Letting the pressure I was under bully me into a substance abuse problem
>How do i make sure I don't end up like a robot loser virgin like most of you guys?
Keep a healthy lifestyle, and get the fuck out of your head

ah right, got you.
I'm personally opposed to digital files (mainly because I get really distracted) and i hoped you perhaps had another reason to seal the deal for me

>gym
>parties
>dress nice and clean (not /fa/ tier though)

this is all you need user, just force yourself to be social. make a fake persona if you have to (i.e. that guy from drive or something)

godspeed

Attached: 1513452168712.png (1000x1000, 939K)

I am told that there are studies showing better memorization when someone writes something than when they type it, but I have never bothered to look it up. Also, notebooks do not crash and have hard drive failures.

If you see an oppurtunity with a girl take it, even if shes an uggo. Friends don't matter so much in the long run but you will be hazed by your peers (and seriously fucking depressed desu) if you get to like 21+ as a virgin.

25 yo old virgin here, you don't wana be here it sucks more than any social anxiety. Praying for miracles at this point.

if she's uggo just say that you were wasted, but NEVER fuck a fat chick

Gtfo. Fucking a fat chick is miles better than being a virgin. Plus some fat chicks have a nice face.

don't listen to this desperate faggot don't settle down with fat chicks bro trust me

Settle down? We're talking about fucking. Purely sexual.

Join clubs. And not just clubs related to your major.
Join a club and learn to dance.
Do volunteering and community service.
Join an anime or music club.
Join a camping club.
Do as much stuff as you can afford the time to do.

Expect a degree to take 5 years, with all the twists life might throw at you along the way.

Don't worry about partying.
Get the degree, get the jerb, THEN use jerb money to party.
Way better than trying to party as a broke ass student.

don't be pushy, most of us robots tend to go down under peer pressure, so the Chads will make fun of you. Don't make a fool of yourself by getting wasted on parties, or by trying to fuck every 6+/10 chick. Just enjoy yourself, try to find people with similar interests, or try to get into the interests of other people.
In short, be genuine, don't act like something you're not (this sounds like the Blonde skit), if you want to try weed try it, if not, don't. It won't give you any "cool" points, most girls I know hate guys who smoke or drink. Try to find a GF whose company you enjoy rather than some hot chick you will never get, understand your limits. Don't become a "fake Chad", be proud of being a cyborg.

Make a schedule so you don't procrastinate. You'll be surprised how much free time you have if you actually make your study time "dense", get right down to it, and don't let yourself be distracted. Planning your study time ahead of time and making it inviolable from distraction of the Internet, etc will go a long way.

Also keep a to do list, ALWAYS write what you have to do on it, and ALWAYS check it at a regular time if not more often. The book "Getting Things Done" (GTD) will help.

If you keep a good, dense study schedule, you'll start to see that you can schedule leisure time as well, and the fact that you're giving yourself leisure regularly will help keep you "rebelling" from your study time by procrastinating.

Take school seriously man don't drop out don't get kicked out
First year you'll meet a bunch of people who don't know anybody either so just go with it and meet girls from your dorm building
If you really want normke just join a frat and you'll be drenched in pussy