User builds a correct Incel profile

Anyone with more than 2 weeks here can do it. Fuck CNN
For the incel their whole life has been marked by dissaproval and the male dominant idea is that the weak are dissaproved. He feels weak. There is nothing he inherently dislikes about himself, or at least there wasn't at the beginning, he was ostracized exactly because he refused to trade off individuality for social comfort at a young age.
Then enters the Chad. He shares something with him. Maybe the same interests or maybe the same social standing or some beliefs, even maybe a similar level of physical attractiveness. And he realizes he thrives in the world, no problem, unlike him. So he starts looking for answers. Why?
And the reason it's always that the Chad had either been very attractive by young age (and had a positive feedback loop for social interaction with his peers) or overcame ostracising thanks to some kind of capital, be it good looks, personality (strong and adequate to the expectations of women and other men), or maybe emotional intelligence. That was the first thing that made him better. And then the incel fixates on that. He feels that "if only I was more xxxx... I could have been happy". And he looks for answers again.
Who made the incel so incomplete or inadequate? Some of them believe that their parents did. Others blame biology. Others their education. Most of them Society as a whole. A very few blame themselves.
Then, when they are trying to change, for the better, they face yet another wall: everyone has had more social experience at this point of their lives. Why is that? In their minds, feminism is to blame, more specifically: sexual liberation.
They also have very childish ideas about love: they want a soulmate, somebody who can understand them on some deeper level, and they go actively looking for " the one" in a time in their lives where everyone else is experimenting with sexuality after having tasted first love. Feminism again.

Attached: images (18).jpg (471x312, 32K)

It doesnt change the fact the dating markets fucked

Even Christ-Chan wants Black Chads. Is there no one left?

Attached: Christchan-BLACKED 2.jpg (874x1240, 622K)

christ chan is going to kill you for this kike

Attached: 1525466810312.png (417x288, 44K)

You are disgusting. You don't lewd the Christian waifu. Please delete that and then kill yourself. I'm an atheist and even I'm disgusted

Attached: 1525644775398.png (506x538, 216K)

All lies. Incels cannot exist. If you are not getting laid it's because you choose not to. Blaming others on your failures is what incels do.

That's addressed tho. And the profile is entirely neutral. I just want the CNN and retarded faggots like you to understand things better

Name one thing in that post which was not correct.

The whole "they blame others". Some incels blame themselves. And its not like your lgtb saying " some people are trans" , its a big chunk of the community, but still less than the autistic fags that blame everyone else.

If he blames himself he is not an incel.

They are. They feel like their personality is flawed and that's the reason they can't get chicks, but they either don't want to change that personality (because who would like to change everything that makes you yourself?) Or are unable to. Those that succeed , stop calling themselves incel, and probably get laid

>very childish ideas about love
>wanting to setle for one woman for the long term to invest in a brither future.

>Wanting to party up, get wasted and land your dick in some girl that you dont even know
>Not childish, only full grown adults do this

People who are in long term relationships tend to be happier are more satisfied, if incels and robots only wanted sex for the sake of it everyone would go fuck a hooker.

All of my previous friends are in long term relationships and they have a deep level of understanding with their partners, and the ones that went after the "one night stand" life are currently single and act like early 18s teens with the "fuck bitches and hoes XDXDXD!" mental state.
I rest my case.

Attached: 1525385503758.png (680x818, 226K)

I really fucking hate the "If you don't want sex until marriage you have a naive outlook on sex" no you fucking degenerates only retarded teenagers want to fuck all the time
Based atheist defending Christ Chan
For that, if I see someone lewding Atheist chan I will defend her

Attached: Senator_Joseph_McCarthy_at_National_Portrait_Gallery_IMG_4556-AB.jpg (334x250, 75K)

I mean the looking for a soulmate. Those don't exist. Ltr are about two people trying to fit together, even if they are different. You however, want a perfect-for-you gf. Pretty much made to your liking. Yet you can't understand that the kind of girl you look for doesn't look for the kind of guy you are.

Excuse me, but Christ-Chan is a born-again virgin. She may have slept with blacks and chads in her wild days, but you as a good Christian beta are expected to wait until marriage. Thank you.

Attached: Christchan-BLACKED 3.jpg (920x915, 681K)

epic meme my friend upvoted

Attached: grillposting.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

Holy shit you are retarded. Only idiot teenagers believe in the no sex until marriage meme. Adults enjoy sex because it's fun and grew out of the disney memes.

Thanks user. But ignoring the blacked cuck might be our best shot. Christ-chan is pure.
Close, but no. Adults are not hedonistic pieces of shit, they just understand that sex its a huge part of the relationship, and would rather get that first

>5'6''
>somewhat chubby (about one BMI point from being unhealthy lol)
>want alpha woman, especially if she has muscles.
>never going to happen, become quite sad.
How do I be happy without a romantic relationship?

Attached: Ideal Relationship.png (1214x1576, 695K)

>has a teenage view of fucking all the time because it's "fun"
>calls me a retarded teenager because I want to restrain myself and not let sexual desires take over

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (564x719, 39K)

I have never say i want an all perfect gf made for me you dumbnutts, in fact i would like to be with someone that has a few diferent interests so we can both adapt to eachother's interests and likes and discover new things.

My only standards are pretty much being loyal, not morbid obese and doesnt take drugs.

Im pretty much aware that everyone is diferent to some degree and im more than fine with that, as long as they respect my interests aswell.

Not talking about your standards, I'm talking about your ideas. How are you gonna get this gf ? Via being her friend and making her eventually some day fall in love w you? You have no idea how to start a relationship, and your standards barely define a type, so they are worthless. You just want approval, not a gf. A gf won't give you approval

Im pretty curious what is your idea of a gf and a relationship is in general. Im all hears, its pretty easy to critit ideas, i sayed i just want a normal relantionship and not a hook up, and not a fairy tail adventure and never said i want approval from anyone. The way i find a gf is completly irrelevant from this argument.

Normies like you will simply hate whatever we say, if we say we just want to fuck, you tell this is the reason no one wants us, and if we say we want a normal ltr you point that we want female clone of ourselves.

Never said anything about she being a clone of you. But you have no idea what kind of person you like. And I don't hate you, I just think you are misguided

If you don't want to wait until marriage it means fucking everything in sight? Only bitter virgin teenagers like you believe this. Adults understand sex is an important part of a healthy relationship.

>pointy christ-chan tits
ooohhh baby

>le bitter virgin meme
Ok we get it Stacey, you fucked a lot of guys but it's okay because you were "dating them"

lose the chub user, the only people who can even ATTEMPT to pull off being fat are big tall guys.

dominant woman who don't mind smaller guys exist, you'd be surprised. but you need to put in the effort too.

Most girls are submissive, this includes tall girls.

Well if i have no idea what kind of person I would like to be with then who would know? You? I simply said I was pretty open about this kind of stuff and im pretty chill about the incel/robot stuff