It's a "Truman can't handle the pressure at work...

>It's a "Truman can't handle the pressure at work, so he spends all Sunday drinking and having anxiety attacks in anticipation of the coming week" episode

Hha-ha, that Truman is such a fucking loser lol, am I rite guys?

Attached: 1521617271232.jpg (2560x2489, 1.83M)

>It's a "Truman fails to remember how he seems to work things out every Monday despite feeling in over his head and that his coworkers are there to be leaned on and possibly feel the same way he does."

>it's a truman gets 2 hours of sleep on a work night because his foreskin wouldn't roll over his glans properly after masturbating, leaving him in a state of constant agony whenever his naked penis makes friction with the sheets
really hate these episodes tbqh

Jesus Truman is it time to finally pull the plug?

What about his job is pressuring Truman so much? Or does he just have a self-diagnosed "avoidant personality disorder" and acts like a weirdo around other people?

I don’t get how circumcised men can handle their glands always in contact with fabrics

You supposedly build up a tolerance to it (at a cost of losing all sensitivity).

I get a boner almost everytime I crawl into bed. I dunno, maybe my cock is just more sensitive than others.

I wish I had a job. Being a neet sucks, I'm broke, can't enjoy anything.

dumb frogposter

>it's a "Truman is insecure about his dick after jerking off which spirals into a drinking binge culminating in him chugging down a whole bottle of red wine and eating a family size pizza all by himself while listening to Leonard Cohen and watching old James Bond flicks" episode
Boy, that Truman sure has problems!

Attached: 1510764274626.png (180x133, 50K)

>It's a "Truman is insecure about what his face looks like and can't trust either the mirror or camera, resulting in him losing all confidence and never leaving the house" episode

DUDE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>It's a "Truman sits inside literally all day just playing video games"
God, making games inside of the trumiverse (Truman+universe) was a mistake. All the episodes are boring now

>It's a Truman randomly pulls his dick out and starts to masturbate furiously episode

Why was every other episode like this

>It's a "Truman is so desperate for any sort of human contact he signs up for Grindr and sucks off a 50-something married man" episode

Damn, Truman, what gives?

The nerve endings die and the heat keratinises.

*head

>It's a "Truman has sex with the neighbor's dog" episode
They've had the same plot 20 times now, it's getting old as fuck at this point

>its a Truman starts his new job in an hour
How do they do it

Attached: 1522355931164.jpg (399x400, 16K)

>it's a truman has to be around young coworkers temporarily and realises how degenerate and strange all their lives are and considers fully embracing christianity

>it's a Truman his life is going well episode, but now he is in constant anticipation of everything going downhill because he thinks he doesn't deserve all these good things happening to him.

you don't lose all sensitivity, just some.

t. Circumcised with 2 kids

>It's a "Truman loves his best friend but his best friend does not love him the way he expects, he's just perfect in his mind, but in reality he's a simple idiot, but he can not help liking him; believes that it is possible to forgive the mistakes of people who hurt you, loving them more than they can by simply accepting that they are so. His friend moves away several times from daily conversations to think about his own life, leaving Truman alone and feeling unnecessary, or to the point of understanding that his friend never needed him the way he wanted" episode

I think his friend will understand why Truman likes him so much and make it up with him with a part 2 episode, right...?

Attached: 1523014645110.png (445x477, 218K)

Tell him otherwise it's going to become bigger and bigger until you can't repair it anymore.

>it's a Truman has a strange recurring pain around his liver/appendix/kidney episode
Haha it's probably nothing I'm sure Truman will be fine hahaha.

Are you implying Truman is posting in this very thread?

How do you make these mosaics?

Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy, crusty piece.

>it's a Truman is disgusted at the appearance of girls he dates despite being hideous himself episode

Attached: 1524130427288.png (619x453, 46K)

Saw this episode yesterday as well

>it's a "Truman needs to go home at lunch to pick up his papers and just before he heads back to work he gets his revolver out of the bedroom closet, puts in a single round, spins it and pulls the trigger in his mouth all in one non-hesitant action, and simply gets back in his car and goes back to work right after" episode