Maybe if men didnt shit test each other and act like savages us women wouldnt have evolved to be attracted to...

Maybe if men didnt shit test each other and act like savages us women wouldnt have evolved to be attracted to physically imposing, Macheivellian men. It's your fault for beating each other with clubs making fun of your own friends, bullying each other, killing each other, trying to dominate each other for no reason even when resources arent scare, and viewing morals and kindness as weak. We were not born with muscles so we had no choice but to snoo snoo with Oog rather than Ugg, elsewiae we'd be outright killed.

You are apes and since you raped us as cavemen we will destroy your society by preferring rapists and Chads. You brought this on yourselves. I bet if even one of the robots on here woke up as a 9/10 tomorrow they'd be just as crass, unempathetic, and mean as the ones they hate.

You made your bed now lie in it.

Attached: Snapchat-1510325326.jpg (720x1280, 140K)

>this is my bed now lie in it

what do you think ive been doing. this board is that bed.

>blames the opposite sex for evolutionary reactive environment
>so baseless and dumb can't strive to rise about recognised disposition
>inadvertently stated (without realisation of course) that women hold no value other than being dominated and raped
lol

We dont hold value besides this and it's your fault, collectively.

that should be above , not about

Reread the first two points before you play the typical passive aggressive blame game you dumb cunt.
I have as much control over my body as you do. I choose not to act like a baseless dumb ape, but strive for a higher form of myself
maybe if you weren't a sub 100iq monkey, you'd realise the same
>inb4 you're on Jow Forums
>inb4 you're just a virgin / incel

>Looking at someone sounding this fucking retarded
>not immediately regarding it as bait and moving on.

"I'm blaming my unceasing, blinding, and at times debilitating desire to fuck muscular men, to the point where i am put in a poorer position by including multiple assholes in my life, on pre recorded history. Through this pre recorded history, men in the 21st century are responsible, and will reap the consequences! Har har, aren't i so brave and smart?"

Fuck this is dumb. To the LARPing faggot that posted this, i take satisfaction knowing you dwell on Jow Forums because that garuntees you'll never reproduce and have kids as retarded as you.

Attached: 1517641611460.png (625x626, 166K)

I'm not going to make fun of you for being a virgin (I dont know if you even are, this place is full of normals). I understand why many men would be. I'm simply explaining to you that 'Chad' has fucked you over collectively. I said nothing about myself, but rather women as a whole. Most women you meet are absolutely subject to what I said. They are not cognizant at all, and are base. You may transcend your drives and impulses but most of society's men are apes and brutes save for betas and omegas who build society.

The difference being, women have been complete parasytes since the dawn of hominids. They dont get to have the moral high ground, not even about evolutionary psychology.

History is cyclical, there will come a time when women will be put in their place yet again, they will be raped en masse and everything will start over.

The only way to break those eternal shackles is to develop artificial wombs and sex robots and completely anihilate the female gender from the species. Then and only then will we be able to overcome our plataeu as a species.

I'm not LARPing but you are free to believe as you wish. I am not blaming modern men entirely, but they are partially to blame for perpetuating it.

>Resources aren't scarce
>Be mammal with large brain

Attached: images (13).jpg (257x196, 7K)

You seek to dominate and denigrate each other even when there are no women nearby to impress. You share the blame.

>some men thousands of years ago beat and killed other men so now you have to suffer for that

Holy shit so now we have caveman guilt
This ride never fucking ends

>I'm simply explaining to you that 'Chad' has fucked you over collectively.
i dont give a fuck what """""""""""chad"""""""""" has done, or is going to do
i dont get value from a human that is genetically better than me. i don't give a fuck because i'm here to improve my situation, not be envious of someone else.

>Most women you meet are absolutely subject to what I said. They are not cognizant at all, and are base.
i know that already

>You may transcend your drives and impulses
transcended and strive above are not the same thing, but i understand the point

>but most of society's men are apes and brutes save for betas and omegas who build society.
now this is misandry
most men in my society are decent upstanding individuals. then again, i dont live in a pissant 3rd world shithole where standards, and self-respect matter

>we had no choice but to snoo snoo with Oog rather than Ugg, elsewiae we'd be outright killed.
feminism fixed this, so now whats your excuse, cunt.

>where standards and self-respect do not matter
jaysus im dumb

Holy smokes youre blaming the problems of evolution for the philosophical problems of today? Typical roastie brainlet INFJ probably. Back to the cock carnival where you belong. We have real issues to discuss that dont conflate topics that have little to do with one another to match your weak female ego. Nice try but not really

Im sorry but mostly, chadunga would obbey his wifes cuz everyone knows there is no better creature in the universe at lies than vaginas, chadunga would for water and bigger club, but if there is no other reason they will fight over vaginas.

Also, great empires such as the Roman Empire did not killed as first resource, they got just bigger by fusing cultures and land, but stacy wouldn't stand that chadimus maximus would have a bigger villa so she would press bradimus pateticus to fight for a better social and economic position, because lies and envy are the spetiality of vaginas, rage and pride are the mens weak spot, and vaginas know and exploit that all the time

I didn't do anything you stupid fucking retard?
You are like the niggers in americuckland, telling white people they are directly responsible for their shitty lives
fuck off

This was written by a man as bait. It's too clever to be written by a women.

What OP said literally had nothing to do with white people. It has to do with humanity at large.

it was just a comparison, that OP is just as stupid and retarded, for basically acting the same, you fucking retard

Holy fuck that made me bust a gut.
>This ride never fucking ends

"People who existed before history can even recount hit other things with clubs and acted like animals, therefore i deem that mens society has never progressed, and i will treat all men like cavemen to fill the narrative that frees me of any possibls guilt when i get passed around the table by 12 dudes. After i look like a glazed donut, i will feel satisfied that i am playing a womans role in the narrative i've written for myself, and that both the betas should feel bad for not being cavemen, and the cavemen should feel bad for being brutes and rapists."

Clearly, this is logical thinking. We should all just apologize for the pre-humans and cavemen's actions now, and start bearing that guilt. I think we'll have to carry a few more crosses before this is all over.

Attached: jbMwsEw.jpg (1928x2048, 135K)

I've met some pretty clever, witty girls on discord user.

No actually it uses the same stupid logic a roasties would use
She feels something and then makes up some non sensical narrative to explain it

I'm not saying women should do that user. I'm just saying you shouldn't get mad when girls do that because

A. Men choose to enable this by being promiscuous themselves.

B. Your cavemen ancestors where assholes.

Inb4 sins of the father isnt real

You blame black and Asian people every day for what people unrelated to them do.

>You made your bed now lie in it.

Yeah, I was totally alive during the fucking stone age. End yourself.