Four fucking years I twerked for him, and he chooses a fucking mayo girl instead of me...

Four fucking years I twerked for him, and he chooses a fucking mayo girl instead of me, a strong independent black woman who is thicc. How the fuck is this fair? Black men will doom the south.

Attached: 9DC33236-AC2A-43B6-9C72-58757BFCCB76.jpg (744x496, 78K)

top kek, good post OP
ororig

Black bois are weak little sissy faggots

Attached: images (27).jpg (275x183, 9K)

I used to believe black men were kings and deserving of queens, but I see now you are right. Why would he choose her?

look closely, she has a jew nose

How could black men be kings when they were our slaves? Does this look like a king to you?

Attached: leopold-ii-amputated-hand.jpg (800x800, 81K)

What does slavery have to do with anything? So if populations of a race was once slaves it deletes history? If so i have bad news ever heard of Barbary pirates?

Attached: screenshot_1607-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 60K)

North Africans aren't black. Blacks have never enslaved whites. Also we conquered ALL of Africa. They only took a few white slaves. We conquered the entire African continent.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2 (1).png (1271x845, 261K)

Not to mention we later went back and conquered the Middle East and North Africa.

North Africa held land in Europe much longer then whites held them. It's incomparable.
>Middle East
The Middle East was left alone like your map shows

I was just pointing out your retarded logic i already know all this.

Whites held all of the Middle East and North Africa. They only controlled Sicily and Spain/Portugal.

Yet it's you is retarded because you can't see that white supremacy was the greatest dominance the world had ever seen.

>slavniggers
>europe

>all of the Middle East
The Bedouin areas were left alone, look at the map you posted yourself.
>They only controlled Sicily and Spain/Portugal
They had clay there from the 8th century up until the 15th while white rule was only a century or so.

For most of history it was North Africans cucking whites. They were even powerless to stop the Barbary trade which brang forth millions of slaves to work the fields.

No its not because if that its because your logic is stupid and doesn't make sense.

All of the Middle East is highlighted meanwhile shitskins only took a 2 nations in Southern Europe and Sicily.

Which other race ruled the entire world?Please tell me? Our domination was so absolute that we discovered and conquered areas that others didn't even know existed.

>All of the Middle East is highlighted
Which is incorrect since those areas were never conquered like I'm saying
>meanwhile shitskins only took a 2 nations in Southern Europe and Sicily.
And yet it took Europe centuries to kick them out and centuries afterwards to conquer them lel, while they themselves got booted out after a century

Lel you still have the turks who hold onto the mecca of europe today

Turkey was always brown. The fact is we controlled more territory than the Middle East ever did but FYI Arabs are not niggers. In fact they are Caucasian and genetically cluster closer to white people than to niggers. Whites and Arabs/Berbers both fall under Western Eurasians/Saharan Africans.

Attached: 3DPCA.png (600x786, 94K)

>we controlled more territory than the Middle East ever did
The Middle East isn't very large. Even then the Umayyads have had one of the single largest empires for relevant area in history(nothing impressive bout taking over empty land). Being surpassed only by Mongols half a millennium later and other empires a thousand years later
>but FYI Arabs are not niggers. In fact they are Caucasian and genetically cluster closer to white people
I'm talking about ancient Arabs not the modern day people

Hes ugly like all black guys, I have never cared what black men do. It makes sense that they would want white girls but truth betold I haven't a clue what girls like those see in him.