Feminists against sexbots

Feminists are feeling threatened by female sexbots.

feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/

what are your thoughts?

Attached: 1355287059254.jpg (720x540, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/700562/sex-robots-2018-dolls-china-full-movement-ds-doll-buy-news
archive.fo/6cj8I
youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is old news newfren.

don't care, came for the mommy gfs

Attached: 1525097642022.jpg (1260x1888, 828K)

We all know about this already.
old women =/= mommy gfs, they're milfs/cougars.
Mommygf is a gfd thing it's not about age.

>it's not about age.
for me they have to look the part

Attached: 1523352489855.jpg (1201x1800, 452K)

well fuck... I wanted to rile you up to get you into our anti-feminist movement

Imagine that
A sexbot that can change boob/butt size with a control remote and have perfect dick sucking sequence
Roasties don't stand a chance

That's fair, nothing wrong with a milf-mommygf, I personally want a mommygf my age.

you don't say?
why wouldn't they fear the fact that their dumbass is getting replaced by something that can do the job a lot better than them ever will?
they already went apeshit over sexdolls, since they couldn't compete with that shit
now sexbots can fucking MOVE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/700562/sex-robots-2018-dolls-china-full-movement-ds-doll-buy-news
archive.fo/6cj8I
women will get replaced by machines and there is nothing they can do about it

Attached: lvq6ec5c2kn01.png (1374x690, 639K)

this if im being honest right now

>the threat of female independence
but they want to be powerful and alone don't they?

Couldn't even finish the first paragraph of this jabbering roastie whore's bullshit. I honestly felt a few million of my braincells die. Guess I better go out and rape and commit some murders or something.

they can move and do basic movements.
its only a matter of time before they can do stuff that women won't do and never will do.

>but they want to be powerful and alone don't they?
if they want to be free, they need slaves to make sure they don't get hurt in any way or form.
ergo, they need a man's wallet in order to not die out there.

Attached: sqn2wx2edus01.jpg (398x213, 11K)

>well fuck... I wanted to rile you up to get you into our anti-feminist movement
why fight when you already won?

So marriage is the enslavement of men and marriage is the patriarchy where the husband rapes the wife.
There is no winning with these thods.

Really?
I don't feel like we've won.

Feminists are so predictable that my brother said in 2007 that this will happen.

honestly i doubt majority of women care.

Attached: women want sex robots to arrive quicker than you do lmao.jpg (1271x825, 215K)

like love you unconditionally or smile at you?

Youre going on the real definition of independence. In reality this is what independence means to women:
>I get to do whatever I want and no one tells me otherwise
>Except if I decide I want to settle down I am entitled to a beta provider who will be ok with my former lifestyle
Women actually think theyre owed a male safety net just in case they get hurt when they try to play grown up. This is why women get so fucking enraged by MGTOW and sexbots: its basically men saying that we will not be safety nets for used up whores any longer.

Attached: 42E4BE62-E258-46B7-9620-0C0591872AAA.png (434x434, 205K)

I mean, women are literally destroying themselves and losing everything they ever had to science, technology and evolution.
feminism have ripped apart everything in their lives and there is nothing more they can do to reverse it.
they ignored you, they laughed at you, they are fighting you and soon you will win.
its over and it will not be even necessary to lift a finger to win, just plain indifference.

Except Ive seen the left panel happen doze still of times and have yet to see the right panel. Please show me even one example of women being happy that men are using sexbots

>be a whore
>want prostitution to be legal
>hate sexbots
>don't want to have sex with incels

So these whores want to break discrimination laws AND deny us an alternative? Spoiled roastie logic.

>honestly i doubt majority of women care.
until there are no more free shut and attention.
no orbiters, no white knights, no free meals or gifts, no marriage, no money, etc...
just pump and dump for them at best.
they do care buddy, not for us but for the betas that are supposed to be the backup plan in case everything goes to the shitter.
they will be buried by debts, unwanted children, bad shit, failure in love, no settling down, etc...
nobody will care for women in the soon to be reality.

Attached: Cr5ffeT.png (757x960, 856K)

Nope the cartoon is 100%. 99.999% don't give a shit if you fuck a plastic robot

>Be prostitute, stripper, or camgirl
>Sex robots are invented
>Get replaced
>Lose income
>Campaign to ban sex robots

How would they have unwanted children if men don't pay attention to them?

yes they can, though they still need to fix the face movements, but they can move and do basic stuff, soon they'll be able to sucessfully be able to take care of the house.
see this archive.fo/6cj8I if you want to know more.

It's not like it matters. They can't stop the future no matter how much they whine.

Attached: dolls-psycho.jpg (630x541, 118K)

>soon they won't have beta cucks to raise their kids or subsidize their existance
what a good feel

one night stands with tyrones or chad who still fuck them since they'll be easy.
though they will use and discard expect some fuck ups from some of them, they are human after all.
but soon even that will end.

that cartoon is a r9k fantasy

the vast majority of women don't give a shit what happens to a fat greasy fedora wizard

nah, they'll have alphas to help out

Kind of hard to show that people don't care. If they don't care they won't be making blog posts about it like the side against it are.

>Except Ive seen the left panel happen doze still of times and have yet to see the right panel.
lmao no you haven't, you've seen people think you're fucking weird and gross for resenting women so much you'd rather fuck a corpse-like doll to spite them. Literally no one is afraid men are going to drop women en masse for sexbots. The vast majority of men aren't so pathetic.

They're just pissed because they can't afford a fuck machine

>99.999% don't give a shit if you fuck a plastic robot
Is that why they're desperately trying to outlaw these robots and screaming about how these pieces of plastic are patriarchal oppression?

Realistically many of the alienated women are gonna also get fuckbots, just less than how many men will

>Nope the cartoon is 100%. 99.999% don't give a shit if you fuck a plastic robot
>other anons post women losing their shit over giant fleshlights and men using them
>conveniently ignore those post in order to do damage control, rationalization and denial
why don't you sit and watch this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
come back after you are done and tell me what that video told you, mkay?

Attached: 16851717.jpg (306x306, 17K)

the people making blog posts about it a small minority. the vast majority of women don't give a fuck

Alphas aren't going to help their pump and dump, otherwise they're not alphas, they're pathetic betas.

No they wont though

>the vast majority of women don't give a shit what happens to a fat greasy fedora wizard
indeed but who said that the fedorafags will be the only ones out of the picture?.
what about the rest of the thirsty bastards who see these things as their only chance to score or "repress their toxic masculinity"?.
they of course don't care about them but what about the guys who gives them free shit or attention?.

If this shit becomes cheap at least 50% of men will get them probably more. From Chads to Robots to Normies. If you think otherwise you're retarded.

I sure there are a few crazy feminists that want to outlaw it. This is the internet, you can find people who think that Elvis Presley is an alien. The overwhelmingly vast majority of women don't care if unfuckable men fuck some toy.

you know that's true, stop lying to yourself

The women angry at it are in their 30s already. By the time sex robots come out they would have hit the wall anyway.

Alphas might want to get married at a certain point and have children

>Betas put their bux in to robots instead of roasties
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you cant do this give me attention reeee

Why would Chad get a sex robot? He can get lots of sex for free.

>what about the rest of the thirsty bastards who see these things as their only chance to score or "repress their toxic masculinity"?

Most of those men have no problem fucking a normal woman

>the people making blog posts about it a small minority.
not so small anymore...
>the vast majority of women don't give a fuck
you would be surprised at how hard they are trying to stop the inevitable.

Attached: 1525223083011.png (600x1024, 420K)

Why would he not get both? Chads still masturbate and use pocket pussies.
Thinking that men owning these things wont be ubiquitous when they get better is supreme cope.

I'll be genuinely surprised if there's more than 5% of women that give a shit about this

>you know that's true, stop lying to yourself
of course I know it and I am not lying to myself.
its obvious they didn't care since they haven't been affected by it yet.
you will see real bullshit when there are no betas to settle down with or being slaves to them.
no money and attention can do some shit to women.

>you will see real bullshit when there are no betas to settle down with or being slaves to them

when is that gonna happen? Probably not in my life time

and pay a heavy toll for it, like divorces or child support, std and lots of other nasty shit.
besides its not like those thirsty betas are given something anyways so why keep trying when they don't get anything in return?

Jesus Christ the toastie-ness knows no bounds. This article comes off in such a bitchy way, I wish I had money to buy 3 of these things.

>when is that gonna happen? Probably not in my life time
I think you'll see that in 2 to 4 decades later when our generation is old and see the young ones with some weird shit going around

So it's shifted from "nobody cares" to "it won't happen in my lifetime"

>I'll be genuinely surprised if there's more than 5% of women that give a shit about this
I say that 10% are going apeshit and even started a fucking lame ass campaign against these things

at least it recognized that it will happen but dumb enough to no realize that its about to start

Why don't feminists make their own sexbots so everyone could be happy?

agree women are freaking the fuck out and now they are acting like they can offer more then sex robots.

Imagine Dahmer had an advanced waifubot. Maybe he wouldn't have gone insane tried to make a zombieslave

Attached: hmmm.png (1000x1000, 66K)

The only women who will care are the ugly ones. You're average female is still going to be riding chad dick.

they can pay a group of nerds or the company to make them but still...it won't give them what they want.

because women have the right to vote and women are pushing their rights too far. even the biggest chad is going to tap out at some point. also some famous successful guys are tapping out and getting sex dolls.

>The only women who will care are the ugly ones.
thats obvious, they deserve it for being nasty whores to eveyone.
>You're average female is still going to be riding chad dick.
until its time to settle down...where is betabob? he have to provide for the roastie, wait there he is! oh...he is just going out with his waifubot.
where have all the good men gone!?.

Roasties are literally doing all they can to deny us sexual satisfaction, then you have the snowflakes who got rapped by daddy trying to control every sexual object a man could own.

They're not marrying the used up slut, that's for sure. Chad gets his virgin in the end.

Is it bad that I won't even get one to have sex with it? I want one with sentient AI just to have someone to talk to and spend time with that isn't despicable.
Will this ever come, or will they just be sexual tamagotchis in terms of intelligence?

I'm female and I'm all for them. They'll distract all the shallow creepers so I don't have to deal with them, it's a win win. I'll just be left with sane guys who actually want a real relationship like my bf

>Be housewife working hard to keep the family up
>get prise as to how hard and great the work I do is
>A bunch of men start creating kitchen appliances making me obsolete there
>A bunch of men start creating cleaning appliances making me obsolete there
>A bunch of men create digitals forms of entertainment making me obsolete as a child keeper
>suddenly I have nothing to do
>People start to call me a freeloader despite the fact that I've abandoned my career many years ago and acquired no new skills because I had to deal with children all the time
>the only thing I get to be useful in is sex
>A bunch of men decide to automate sex as well
>have nowhere to go
>be useless, depressed, without skills and slandered daily

>They're not marrying the used up slut, that's for sure.
>Chad gets his virgin in the end.
but chad only pump and dump buddy...its rare for chad to get a virgin when he deflowered countless of them.

Attached: el55cxyk1wu01.png (839x2172, 305K)

>roastie rhetoric

kys

Attached: kys.jpg (352x352, 23K)

>Roasties are literally doing all they can to deny us sexual satisfaction, then you have the snowflakes who got rapped by daddy trying to control every sexual object a man could own.
sad but true, these roasties are getting too obsolete and way too much of a burden to consider them.

This almost made me feel bad for women. Almost.

Attached: When The Brainforce Hit You.png (720x1280, 487K)

>snowflakes trying to control every sexual object a man could own

This is it, women are massive control freaks and have some major issues with people being able to treat an object as a literal sex slave.

>Imagine that
>A sexbot that can change boob/butt >size with a control remote and have >perfect dick sucking sequence
>Roasties don't stand a chance

11/10 a most moving description.

Even Chad settles down user, but he never settles for less. Besides, most girls Chad fucks were whores to begin with.
That's how it was back in the day. Chad slept around and got his virgin bride in the end, leaving his waste for the betas.
Maybe the system will collapse soon, however. With the increase in sluts, we find more and more Chad level men dropping out of the dating game. At the same time, women's standards keep rising to new impossible heights. The definition of Chad becomes more and more unattainable as time goes on. With the betas dropping out, the less attractive Chads (still attractive, mind you, just not quite as good as the next guy by a small margin) find themselves in our shoes. Women perpetuate the 20/80 rule however they can.
This stage is where it falls apart. Chad didn't get to where he is by settling and being beta, he got there with a massive sex drive and his no fucks given attitude. So the rate of men simply dropping out of society will only increase from that point on, to where it becomes unsustainable. Access to an alternative will greatly cultivate this process. Why would Chad settle for the life of a pathetic beta orbiter when he can just fuck a robot? Chad can get as many as he likes to satiate his desire for many women, as well.
We've reached the last dying gasps of this society. Go ahead and savor it, it's what we've earned with this behavior.

something tells that it was a setup to try and ban these things.
in france something like that happened days after roasties started to screech at the police.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-07-14-32-30.png (600x1024, 456K)

I mean, days later police found a ripped sexdoll and the bitch telling the news pointed the responsible to be a man and that these things are dangerous.
these bitches will play pretty dirty in order to get what they want.

Attached: mutilated-sex-doll-691384.jpg (620x413, 50K)

it'll collapse but something tells me that the last generation will find good use to the robot and ensuring that a collapse never happens again.

>"We can not talk about rape either. This trade certainly raises questions. It's unhealthy. But criminally, we can not accuse a man of rape on a doll. It's almost as if a woman complained against a dildo!" said another anonymous police source.
based police officer

why is a silicone doll censored? So dumb.
That image is why I hate women. Its not enough that they don't have sex with us, but we're not allowed to fuck anything that remotely resembles a woman.

Women will never let men have anything good.
If they see men having something nice, they'll want it for themselves. If they can't have it, they'll make sure men won't have it either.
Even though they shouldn't care, even though only the saddest of fucks would be interested in fucking a piece of silicon and being a disgrace to their whole family, even though they would never even consider going out with these losers of society... they still won't let them have it.

Attached: 1502984547674.jpg (645x773, 80K)

This got me so angry.

>This got me so angry.
what should scare you is that this bullshit could have happened to you user.

>Its not enough that they don't have sex with us, but we're not allowed to fuck anything that remotely resembles a woman.
well if thats how things are then the xenofags, bronies and furries will have a field day when bad dragon decides to join in the fun.
though it worries me the fact that some of them will actually have children somehow...

Attached: zrR6Pkl.png (800x464, 317K)

>I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN, REPEAT AFTER ME!!

>WTF YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME, BUCK UP AND MARRY ME REEEEEEEEE

Why are females such a joke?

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

>he fell for the no sex before marriage meme
This is how it always ends, without exception. If a girl says this, then run and don't look back.

nigga, a spanish brothel literally had to move to an undisclosed location because prostitutes were upset men preferred fucking the available sex dolls than real women
read that again. EVEN when they're only having sex with you for your wallet, women get upset if you pick someone else
women need men more than the other way around. otherwise there wouldn't be a hundred articles complaining about sex robots before they even exist

Alright.
Let's give them benefit of the doubt.
Let's assume that robots are different from dildos and vibrators.
Let's assume that it's indeed creepy to model a doll after a human only to fuck it and have it to serve you like a slave.
There is still one question that remains unanswered.
How fucking useless and pathetic you have to be to actually feel threatened by a piece of metal and fake skin? I mean really?
It's not like they steal ultra Chads from them. It's mostly lonely virgins they wouldn't care about anyway.
Or is that even Chad and Alpha will see a sex doll as a more valuable partner than modern woman.
If that is the case then there is something wrong with them.

Attached: 2465.jpg (540x540, 155K)

>communists and feminists
I can understand why leftists want to ban everything, but why do feminists want this banned? I thought feminist ideology would on the contrary be in favor of legal prostitution?

If a female says she is a "feminist" I unironically discount every single thing she says as nonsense.

>otherwise there wouldn't be a hundred articles complaining about sex robots before they even exist
>everone meme'd that shit so much it became real
thirsty asians made that possible.

>How fucking useless and pathetic you have to be to actually feel threatened by a piece of metal and fake skin? I mean really?

almost as pathetic as the "people" fucking them

for every article by a man complaining about male sex robots for women you manage to find, i'll raise you five articles by a woman complaining about female sex robots for men
sounds more than fair, no? if we go by your logic this is just a statistically insignificant internet thing, there shouldn't be any discrepancy in the number of crazies on either side, so i would have to put 5x as much effort as you
good luck user

but think of the whores and camwhores user. think of all the females who keep 10 beta orbiters around so they buy them nice things!!!