/r9gay/ - #291

never give up hope edition

Previous thread:

Attached: Dchv_QtU0AASzei.jpg (1200x1196, 224K)

Where are the paypigs at.
I need money.

Attached: 1451332588262.jpg (500x500, 48K)

I wish my mom and family would support in organizing a humane suicide and just let me die.

Don't be an asshole user, you'll never get a botfriend like that!

Do people here actually like dudes? Christ it seems like all fem shit here.

What if you get a bf into assholes though?

need qt bf to hold and watch horror movies with.
pls god.

Attached: DCdS9AeVYAAaNyk.jpg (799x1200, 104K)

Hey if we're gonna keep making these threads can we not devolve it into just talking about our fetishes for an hour? I get that it's the only common ground any of you fucks have for communication but that shit is the reason these threads get derailed and why everyone thinks we can just get sex whenever.

I like dudes ye, bottom boy here. (Not a trap)

What sort of horror movies?

you retards piss me off so much
every time you make a post like that please include your location, so your post would look something like that:
>need qt NA bf to hold and watch horror movies with.
>pls god.
thanks.

>expecting degenerate sluts to say anything that doesn't revolve around degeneracy

Attached: image (4).jpg (763x1000, 150K)

Listening to bomb the music industry! right now. Just found a lighter in the drawer so I'm going to enjoy a nice smoke in the sun.
What are you gaylords up to?
Let's do it

Any. I like old horror movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, horror comedy, stuff like American Psycho, Cabin in the Woods... Really everything.

Attached: cuteboys.jpg (480x449, 37K)

masc is alright but twinks/femboys are better imo
>complains about people posting in a dead thread
nah, if you want to be bitchy and have rules goto discord

Attached: astolfoman.png (1083x1548, 449K)

He probably has low self esteem and probably isn't worth the trouble

>implying i care about location as if im actually going to meet someone on Jow Forums in person
if i fall in love with someone ill fly them out from the other side of the world if i need to.

Tfw no non degenerate music nerf bf that lives in Atlantic Canada feelsbadman

Attached: 8A76E106-90AC-4E61-A24D-317FB723DE58-1872-0000045EC7245FB7.gif (512x464, 292K)

MaleXmale is the purest kind of love.
Prison gays that want girls need not apply.

Attached: 1508352566690.jpg (540x540, 54K)

you're not gonna fall in love with someone before you meet them so you're contradicting yourself

At least 3 people showed their own pictures the last 2 or so threads, it's ridiculous. Go to /lgbt/ or /soc/. They both actively have trap threads where you can all just spew about your fetishes and share pictures to get the validation you want.

How does one get a low self esteem bf?

>posting the cursed gif
you fool!

Attached: Qf9933k.jpg (225x185, 17K)

*nerd

Originalele

It's okay, user. Petplay can also be enjoyable, gifting him a collar and putting him on a leash was fun even if he was against it at first. It's one of the many fetishes I got him into.

It's cursed? I just thought it was funny

Browsing this thread, but never stick your dick in crazy my man

you sure do hold "fall in love" to really high standards.

right here
the problem is hooking them and getting close before they run away thinking they aren't good enough for you

Fuck. It seems like it'd be very difficult to get one off of these threads.

MaleXMale sounds like a powerviolence band name

>very difficult

Attached: 4BB74B6B-FEEC-43ED-8AA5-03A244EC7081.png (273x350, 98K)

Hey I have low self esteem but I'm not going to tolerate some dickhead.

>gifting him a collar and putting him on a leash
relationship goals

Attached: 1509096329740.jpg (500x522, 186K)

you're desperate if you would fall in love with someone after a few days of a back and forth conversation

Suck my dick crazy kid

cmon you don't need to lie user

It's not difficult at all to hook a boy from this thread, just be mildly attractive and you've got one. The outcome to that meeting is either you get bored of them and ghost them or they find someone better than you and ghost you.

You think if I were competent and or socially inclined I'd need a low self esteem one? I mean probably but still.

I've always thought Burn the Architect was a cool band name.

A lot of people here has low self esteem, me included.

did you actively try to give him new fetishes or did it just kinda happen?

Sounds good to me user. I love 70s and 80s slashers and giallo the most.

Most low esteem faggots are literal sluts.
They'd give you anything if you just ask them, don't even gotta converse with them much.

Attached: 1437578243346.png (512x548, 390K)

wtf? why is nobody pitying me?

Sounds like a gay metalcore band name
Are you a dumb emo by any chance

who said anything about a few days? try 1 year+

no the real problem is getting close to them and actually managing to meet irl
most will flake out from anxiety or thinking they aren't good enough

No. Low self esteem faggots will just take everything you say at a face value, they'll be convinced that you're the one because you gave them a positive affirmation either on the thread or on discord and get clingy. The moment they lose a constant stream of attention they think the other user is over them and they leave

Sounds like something from wwe

Which is what I said, literal sluts.
Keeping hold of them isn't too much issue unless you don't enjoy conversing.

I never had issue in that department, my main issue is they become insufferable and I remove them.

Attached: 1443902303647.gif (500x281, 304K)

Neat. I need to finish watching the last few Nightmare on Elm Street movies o~o

that too, can't blame them though.
most of the poor robot boys have never genuinely been complimented
i got praised a few weeks back for the first time in a really long time, literally didn't know what to do and just started panicking

Be my low self esteem bf now
That seems hard to believe desu. If they were like that why would they be here and not on soc?

hey retards I have an excellent protip for you
click that wrench top right
clink on filter
choose tripcode from that dropdown menu
paste this:
/!!PkSlip1hE/y/;stub:no
enjoy

Attached: 1515332841067.png (120x125, 5K)

well you have to admit you add the lowest of the low though

In my experience it's the opposite, they have trouble believing anything positive that you say about them. They have trouble accepting affection too. Since they think they're bad they don't believe you when you tell them they're not. It's weird, they don't like themselves so they don't think anyone else could like them either.

I would meet someone irl that I actually liked, problem is no one here seems serious about meeting up

>filters
can you just fuck off to discord or raddit already?

I disagree.
I find them to be diamonds who are simply rough around the edges.

Same reason you're here and not on soc, what the fuck?

Attached: 1437651389621.jpg (213x190, 10K)

and you use money they give you to polish them right?

You're not wrong, it's that as well. It's either those who get completely enamored by a simple passing compliment or those who sperg out completely believing that you're mocking them or that you're otherwise lying

Woah woah really? What's good with low esteem? Drop contact if you really want to talk tho, hope you are a nice dude

careful user, the only reason people specially look for low self esteem boys is to abuse them

Wow that's a bummer. I want to be abused but I don't have self esteem issues.

Isn't soc the place for the sluts to go and r9k the shut in autists?

You have me in the wrong light, child.
People who have given me money loved and adored me for good reason.

Its not uncommon for me to chat with them for hours at a time.
Last shitter I had I spoke to him for like 6 hours straight for the past couple of days in a row.

Attached: 1437677588334.jpg (705x830, 393K)

that's really easy user, just find a bf who will abuse you and mock you till self esteem issues start happening, kinda like reverse therapy

Thank you for the advice, I'll be careful

/soc/ is for normies.

No slut with low self esteem is going to slut at normie central, only a slut with a huge ego would do that.

Attached: 1439575746400.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Nice, the original and New Nightmare are my favorites. Dream Warriors and Dream Master are great too. So much cheesy 80s culture but I love it. Also the remake is absolutely terrible and I wouldn't recommend it.

>If they were like that why would they be here and not on soc
Because there's active competition on /soc/, there's more than one gay slut/tranny trap on /soc/. The reason /soc/-tier degenerates congregate here is because they have 1 on 1 chances with people, they thrive purely on the attention they get from one user as opposed to just getting a couple of (you)s from a trap thread or general fag thread there.

Gayshit on /soc/ is like grindr in the sense that it's purely about hooking up. If you add someone on /soc/ you're getting a flood of dick pics. They just want to get off.

I wanted to try one of my fetishes out and he started to enjoy it too. But it wasn't just onesided, there was also some stuff he wanted to try and how could I say no? I am "dominant", but that doesn't mean I need to deny everything he wants to do.

Is it really any different here?

>tfw no nonslut clingy shy neet weeb socially akward europe bf

Attached: 1524418754280.jpg (1991x1155, 437K)

People here are looking for a relationship dummy.

Even if they want to get off it's more of like, cyber sex, type fucking.

The people that wanna trade pics are a small minority.

I am that, but lack the looks and body to be wanted as a bf.

I do tolerate someone's shitty behavior way more than I should, but I would never go as far as giving someone some money or dealing with any kind of abuse. I still have some self-respect.

Is the person from france here

I fit these cryteria but I don't think you really want a socially awkward bf
I get anxious when talking on discord, I don't think I'd ever be able to meet up

ok but what about in another year when you still have no bf?
its a slippery slope user, grab a bf before you slide all the way down onto the mean anons cock

I was surprised that the 2nd one (I think?) was my least favorite and the 3rd and 4th were so much better. I still wanna watch the remake just for the yuks, but after seeing what Freddy looks like in the remake I already now it's gonna be ass.

Why?I bet you are cute :3
We could take it veeery slow

Wow you actually described me except from the neet part and I'm a lil bit active in social life. Sub tho

no, you'd get bored with me pretty quickly like it always goes

Nope no way would I go that far. I have standards and I'm going to stick to them. I'd rather be alone than deal with a douchebag.

post discord
but only if youre clingy yourself

Attached: 1517030128147s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

How does one develop the required social skills for a relationship?

in school when everyone else does

Not here of course

Love is blind

originalluyi

Attached: bitefish.gif (500x400, 2M)

So if you never developed them then what do you do?

>tfw staring at discord waiting for the cute boy to reply

Take up drugs

Same but the top boy, I know that feel amigo.

>So if you never developed them then what do you do?
>Take up drugs

Attached: 91nv96997alz.jpg (2048x2048, 257K)

I won't,but yeah i can't prove it,you have to risk
what do you mean by a lil bit active
Yeah i am very clingy,that's why i want a person like that,do you have an email to send my discord to?

Yeah the 2nd one is pretty shit, I didn't like it at all. Dream Child and Final Nightmare are pretty shit too. Freddy vs. Jason is actually decent, but I might be biased because I'm a huge Jason fanboy.

If anyone would maybe happen to be interested in having a super tall, chubby, somewhat feminine bf, pls send me your Discord.
18 and in south US.

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.gif (500x282, 111K)