Fembots do you have bestial desires?

Fembots do you have bestial desires?

Attached: 1524877419725.png (874x633, 448K)

i fantasize about being knotted almost everyday

Attached: Knot me daddy.png (370x375, 148K)

The most deviant desire I have is to live happy, fulfilling life with my househusband, regularly have lots of vanilla sex, including handholding, kissing, and hugging

i also once had a wetdream where an elephant dicklet fucked me

Yes, and I've taken knot

Why do you keep making this thread though, like what's the point? Obviously there are people into this, you know that

I'm glad you put that in a spoiler
handholding is just way too lewd

OP probably believes Fembots are real and wants to hear girls bestiality experiences

>fantasize about being knotted almost everyday

But you're a fagbot not fembot

No Im not a disgusting white woman

>I've taken knot
You know what to do.

Attached: time to end it.jpg (1438x826, 71K)

>You know what to do.

do it again and record it for Jow Forums?

...could you spare a greentext, please?

Women like you don't exist in the real world.

Attached: 1525259973868.jpg (436x413, 38K)

Read the image post. It says
>It's time to end it, don't you think?

Not after getting to try fulfilling them.

Too disappointing?

Is it just me or isn't it insanely hot when an animal just completely dominates a woman?

No but the guilt of doing it isn't worth it.

Shuaiby died for this??

For me, it was a cursed life. After doing it once to 'get it out of my system,' I've wanted it every waking moment since then.

That would be kind desu senpai

I did it for awhile but later on came to regret it.

I mean, the sex is awesome, and then afterwards, he's always so calm and attentive. He won't leave my side, wraps himself around me like his mate. If he doesn't get off, he'll get too excited and aggressive.

When he wants to go out, I let him out. When he sits by his food bowl at meal times, I feel him. When he jumps up, I don't stop him. He's very clearly telegraphic his desires and I'm providing for him.

>came to regret it

why

Because who wants to be *that* girl? I don't.

Well good for you at least.

>Because who wants to be *that* girl?

me

I'm a boy tho

You'd look cute dangling off a knot, user.

DISGUSTING. We need to put a bullet in your skull, you fucking degenerate.

Please respond and be my perfect wife.

>You'd look cute dangling off a knot, user.

no I'm too manly, bestiality is only hot if girls or passable traps/trannies do it

In all seriousness how do I tell a male-bodied friend that I want to watch them take knot? How do you actually go about having a conversation like that in real life?

you don't because that's gay and would make you a faggot you faggot

This thread is KNOT cool.
This is one of the worst bouts of mental gymnastics I've ever seen, let alone from a dog fucker.

You're not providing for anyone by giving them whatever they want. It's a basic rule of parenting or owning pets. Don't justify your degenerate behavior in this way.
What the fuck? Seek help.

I bet you cut off your best friends balls just because it makes it more convenient. I'm sorry that I love my pet enough to give him autonomy.

Be my cool friend user. Even if a boy

What are you like former that girl

You don't. Any reasonable man would dump you on sight like the trash you are.

Yes. You are an absolute degenerate.

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (600x600, 69K)

I don't even own pets. I'm not a used up roastie so mentally fucked up that she needs unrequited love/loyalty from a god damn animal to feel better about her wretched state.

Dogs would literally fuck anything. It's unbelievably pathetic that you feel a romantic connection with animal that would act the same way to anyone that would take care of it.

I'm going to laugh when it dies and you've done nothing but spin your wheels and fuck animals in your youth. Not that I suggest you switching over to humans at this point, I think you should remove yourself from this planet.

>fucking your dog is bad because you shouldn't give them what they want
what the fuck did i just read
if you had a shred of evidence fucking your dog made them behave poorly, you might have a point

No, I think it's disgusting. And I love animals, but I don't fuck them. Not just in the 'aww so cute' way. I do a lot of animal rehab work and work at an animal shelter, I've fostered for years. And because this 'white girls fuck dogs' meme everyone looks at me like I'm a degenerate because I'm passionate about animal welfare. I've seen what sticking fingers and dicks in animals do to them on a medical level and I had to deal with dogs that were conditioned to hump people especially ones that resemble their owners. Fixing doesn't get rid of a learned behavior.
Please stop fucking your dogs.

Attached: aid254308-v4-728px-Breed-Dogs-Step-15-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 52K)

what is that a picture of femanon?

Oh yes, let me bring up the studies on dog fucking and it's effect on the owner and the well being of the animal, you fucking idiot.

Clearly this person wants to fuck a dog and how it behaves is irrelevant. Regardless, the argument that fucking a dog is "providing" for it's needs is probably the same argument that pedophiles give. I can't believe I would ever get into an argument against people who actually believe dog fucking is a good thing... Skip going to the shrink and head towards the nearest bridge, you're too far damaged at this point.

That would be a dog...

I mean the lumps it's focusing on

was it a dicklet or a dicklet for huge elephant but if the dick was on a human would be considered super huge?

Sure thing, buddy. Dog bros for life.

Those are some wobbly dog titties.

do you have a throwaway dogbro?

never seen a dog with tits that big
looks gross

Post the full pic don't be a fag

Email or Discord?

[email protected]

Email for now

I think more people, of both genders, than normies realize have bestiality urges.

No. I have worstial desires.

Sex with animals has been happening since the dawn of humanity. It was celebrated and typical throughout society up until the rise of western civilization calling it 'sinful.' Even then, places like Ireland crowned new kings by having them publicly fuck a white mare.

what are your desires then? :3

that's some fucked up shit you're into lady, people like you need to be locked up

Attached: Why+_767371edbc8248943c31c5b7e529d12b.jpg (200x200, 5K)

here you go faggot
would you like some horse dick in your ass as well

Attached: for faggot robot.png (1316x1500, 1.29M)

>It's unbelievably pathetic that you feel a romantic connection with animal that would act the same way to anyone that would take care of it.
But user, people feel the same about humans too.

yeah, i've had sex with the family dog for years. he's a good boy and deserves loving.

Those people are completely wrong. No human is loyal solely because you take care of it. We are good at pretending to be loyal but are more than willing to leave if there's a better option.

Is a dog better than a man?

>Those people are completely wrong. No human is loyal solely because you take care of it. We are good at pretending to be loyal but are more than willing to leave if there's a better option.
It seems the "we" you're talking about are sociopaths. Those are subhuman, sorry.

Any female that performs bestiality online needs to be arrested for life ASAP.

It's literally everyone. The way we evolved favors disloyalty and trying to find the best genetic partner for you regardless of established relationships and what your partner does for you. The state and church basically had to enforce long term monogamy and as divorce became more societally accepted, we see more and more failures of long term monogamy.

I actually don't trust anyone loyal to me without a good reason. Blind loyalty is that of animals and that's the real subhuman behavior. Regardless, and I shouldn't even have to fucking say this, but it's not an excuse to fuck your pets, god dammit.

Hey retard. How does it feel to be retarded? Got an actual pussy or are you just a pussy that let himself be brainwashed like this?

Guys getting fucked by horses/dogs is the only good form of bestiality.

Attached: __penpen_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_shinji_to_yukai_na_nakama_tachi__fd68 (640x480, 147K)

>what are your desires then? :3

ur mom lol

Is there a market for videos of trans girls getting fucked by horses / dogs?

It's an objective fact. Most relationships don't last for life unless you tie the two people together financially and shun anyone who gets a divorce. The existing long term relationships in today's society are either people that don't give a fuck, people who don't believe in divorce, or people who both believe they cannot do any better than their partner.

I don't know why you're ironically calling me retarded when you watch too many Disney movies and project your basic bitch fantasy onto the world. Let me guess, is your favorite one is Beauty and the Beast or that one with the two dogs?

I also don't know why a literal dog fucker is implying I can't get laid. You are going to obviously dispute this but I'm practically a Chad of this board which is why I understand how relationships actually work.

where do i find videos of this?

Search "gay horse anal" or "gay animal sex tube" on Bing.

no I'm quite all right thank you

I'm not kidding though. Bing is the best way to find bestiality. If you're in the USA it's legal in every state except for Oregon.

>Bing is the best way to find bestiality
Makes sense

>i am literally a subhuman animal thus i understand humans
Nah brah. Zyzzus 4 lyfus tho *brofist*

>getting triggered by the truth

kek

>Has sex fucking with animals and pretends to have any idea what real relationships are like.

I would be laughing my ass off if I wasn't slightly unnerved by you existing and breathing the same air as me.

>I scoured the Internet for female bestiality performers

>>>Has sex fucking with animals
lolwutm8

Read as:
sx wih fckin animls

I don't know why some people have a complete inability to understand when the words have been switched around. Maybe they took a dog dick to the brain.

A woman... but still I'll try some logic. You work at a shelter, so obviously you're going to see mistreated and malnourished animals and animal fucking is part of that. You can't correlate the data you get from a tendentious population (i.e. the animal shelter) and extrapolate from that data and get accurate results. Saying fucking animals breaks animals because you saw broken animals in the shelter as result of that (where it's expected) is pretty much the same as you being a worker in some elder's asylum and saying all old people are crazy because that's what you see in the place.

Now, treat dido well and go take a knot you disgusting retarded animal welfare fedorafag roastie. Do cover your tracks.

LOLWUTM9

Who the fuck does that, are you on drugs?

I was proving the point that anyone with even some intelligence can understand what someone meant even with if the words are switched around or letters are missing.

God, you're both obnoxious and stupid.

I just think fucking animals is degenerate and want people to stop fucking their dogs. You have shit reading comp, I never even implied that all animals get fucked over from it. I've just seen the ones that are to know that some do. Go get a zootonic disease cuz white girls are too busy fucking their dogs to shag you

Attached: LV36YC9.png (600x600, 424K)

>tfw want webms but dont want to appear on some list

Damnit

It sucks. I hate the illegality of bestiality because it's based on emotional arguments and the old "degenerate" sham. If we're going to ban things under those two pretexts that can be summed up as 'I don't do it, so neither should you' where the hell are we going in the future? It's scary.

You mean the list of dog fuckers that should be purged?

>the old "degenerate" sham
You are fucking retarded if you think that is a coherent point. Society bans what it views as undesirable to it's continued existence. No, we won't let you fuck animals 'in peace' and it's not an emotional fallacy to suggest that it is bad for everyone involved.

>where the hell are we going in the future? It's scary
Look, stupid we have become more accepting of degenerate behavior, not less, but feel free to get off the train early if you're worried about the direction.

>bans what it views as undesirable to it's continued existence
Refreshing. Someone that actually point the real reason it's in the interest of society to ban bestiality. Yes, if people start to fuck animals instead of the vaginal jew, things can go awry.
Degeneracy is just a buzzword for a pretense. I didn't expect someone to point that out, although the pretense is the official position and that's where I've build my argument.

Because of that,
>No, we won't let you fuck animals 'in peace'and it's not an emotional fallacy to suggest that it is bad for everyone involved.
No, it's not about the animals. The emotional arguments is that it's icky, horrible and disgusting.
No one cares about the animals, either way. Another pretense, mind you.

Thank fuck Beastiality is illegal. I wish animal fuckers were charges the same as child molesters.

The truth is lots of stupid degenerates die from animal sex.
Thats why its outlawed.
Imagine if it was legal people would have to clean up the mess everytime some dumb faggot gets his insides destroyed by a horse or beaten to death by a gorilla.

I heard about one women dying because she was allergic to dog semen. Kek.

That californian horsefucker comes to mind. Really got wreck'd lol

>fucking animals is illegal
>killing them is not

wtf

Attached: 1465867136252.png (638x355, 122K)

yeah its basically what anyone with a functional brain and iq can figure out.
Animal parts don't belong there.
I read a story about faggots that were raping horses and one of them got impaled and killed by the horses dick.

He deserved it, for being a big fat degenerate. Nature really does have a sense of humor.

>beaten to death by a gorilla.
Honestly, if you pretend to have sex with a gorilla you should expect it to be deathly intense

Attached: 243578108026212.png (527x502, 339K)

It's best described as:
Causing anything that could be considered harmful to animals is illegal unless it's necessary for the production of food.

Do you honestly think that is a serious argument in support of bestiality?

To prevent degenerate like you from indulging in your perverted desires of course.