What's a quick way to make money Jow Forums i need to make this month's rent

what's a quick way to make money Jow Forums i need to make this month's rent

Attached: 1519243453969.jpg (365x330, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2vU_N3mNwM&ab_channel=CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=KUyAuOrd1TY&ab_channel=NJ.com.
lmgtfy.com/?q=temp jobs near me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be like all the other faggots on here and suck a dick

Prostitution, originally of course.

Get a credit card. You might be able to get it in 3 weeks

Drive for uber
If you live near a major city

Cryptocurrency

Originally of course

begging
original

You have 3 weeks. You have 3 options.
Get a construction job.
Panhandle.
Steal.

Attached: 21313123.png (991x669, 596K)

I know this has been mentioned but the fastest way to make money is to sell your body and thats a fact, try Grindr and charge low prices

Begging
Stealing
Prostitution

So what 1 will you pick?

c-can i drive for uber if i don't have a car

p-please i don't want to give up my virginity to pay rent. this isn't the life i wanted

Do you have anything you're skilled at that you could attempt to make money off? I mean there is prostitution like some other anons have suggested, but you could try creating things and selling them or doing some sort of freelance online work. You could look for lonely people that would pay to spend time with you like those places in Japan, or do something mildly entertaining on the street or in a park with an upturned hat close by and see if you make anything.

You dont have to let them fuck your boipucci but give them head

Just sell or pawn some of your more valuable stuff.

Post that dick time stamp ill toss ya 50

my most valuable item is my computer but i guess it's not worth much. my second most valuable item is probably my pack of scented markers that i've been too afraid to use and i think they're not scented anymore
>You could look for lonely people that would pay to spend time with you
who would do that. is there a site/service for this?
pls don't tempt me

They actually do have lease car programs
You pay like $300 I think plus insurance

>You pay like $300 I think plus insurance
i don't even have $300 on me. also i remembered i can't drive

Attached: 1505062599577.jpg (540x720, 49K)

No idea man but I'm sure they exist. It was just something I'd come across a while back while browsing videos. There is also this, youtube.com/watch?v=L2vU_N3mNwM&ab_channel=CNN , youtube.com/watch?v=KUyAuOrd1TY&ab_channel=NJ.com. Not entirely sure where you'd have to advertise to get customers for these sorts of things, but I doubt it'd be impossible.

bulgaian mafia here. how is credit? if bad how many condom can fit in rectum?

If you arn't a female theres not much to do, maybe go do some surveys that pays.

Paypal and dick 50 OP I guess you dont really need thatbmoney huh?

Plenty he can do
Post dick
Prostitute
Steal
Beg

OP is just not willing to do anything he wants it for free

this seems like an incredible niche career to get into. also i'd probably be a sperg about cuddling a stranger
are you saying there are easy ways to make money if you are a female (that doesn't involve selling your body?)

Go to /soc/ 100% chance some guy will pay to degrade/dominate you sexually

bulgarian mafia here. is OP american? if so gun is easy to get for you. of europe harder because need money. steal gun and make money very easy. here ognyan help. one OP steal hand pistol. two OP go to music festival with young one. three OP find drug dealer. always dealer at music festival. OP take gun and point at dealer say give money or shoot. dealer give OP money. if much loud music OP make dealer kneel and slit throat or shoot in head no witness is best

i don't trust you guys to post my paypal here. what if i get doxxed

Im saying people will actually pay for females selling themselves. Unlike robots who're just gonna post his dick then get 0.01 cent on paypal with a message saying nigger.

Well ya camwhoring sex sells though even guys do it if they are lewd enough

i'm not allowed to get guns legally where i live sorry mafia-kun

Make a throw away one fuck man

a throwaway paypal? you need to use your real name or are you talking about something else

Shove a spoon up your boipussy and I'll toss ya 25

>legally
bulgarian mafia here. yes this is ok. you have not money to buy gun anyway. you are america many house with gun. you go into house when owner work you take gun..maybe take jewlery but this is stupid risk, pawn jewlery not much cash for this. better to steal drug, all american use opiate and sell opiate, use gun for protection and then also this

Who wants to dox a broke robot? Who cares if forbid r9k knows your name

Become a cute cross dressing trap and sell nudes for cryptocurrency to people on Jow Forums

That's what I do.

Attached: Untitled.png (1245x430, 1.09M)

Ok just go on Grindr post picture and say you are willing to do things for money why not seriously?

>sell nudes
people do this? who would buy nudes

Spread your bussy and I'll send you 20

i heard donating plasma was a good way to make money but i'm not healthy enough.

Attached: 1444243279498.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Nigga I'm not even OP but I'll timestamp my dick for $50

People with a domination fetish I guess, It's often less about the sexual side and more about them being in control of another person. Like how rape is more about domination than sex.

Post it along with your paypal

My friend fucks married men off craigs and Grindr for cash and weed hes also a NEET and lives better then me

>tfw skinny anemic retard

Ignore these retards telling you to gay4pay. That's not necessary. Google temp agencies in your area and get a temp job for some extra cash. If your credit isn't completely awful you could also put it on a credit card. Even with a mediocre / average credit rating you can easily qualify for a $1,000-1,500 credit line. In fact I'd recommend keeping at least a couple cards on deck just in case of emergencies like this. With good practices like consistent monthly payments you can qualify for higher lines of credit pretty easily. It's a very useful financial tool you can use to tide yourself over until you find a job. Just be smart about how you use it.

Attached: 038.jpg (1057x1500, 485K)

Post it then M8

Hello Bulgarian mafia. Pls send more of your Makarovs to the US. They're going for $300 which is just too much. Hope you send more Maks soon.

Love,
Jow Forums

>tfw too obese to donate

Attached: 1502342029115.png (762x754, 61K)

Robots post your dick ITT with timestamp and Paypal and I'll give $20 to the one with the best dick

What do you consider best?

m-my dick is only 4 inches ;-;

>Like how rape is more about domination than sex.
This is a stupid meme. The domination IS the sex, that's the whole point of any fetish.

No it isn't and I can't be bothered arguing it with you.

>t. software engineer with a psychology minor

how feminine is the dick supposed to be

Become a coke mule

I know thats fake, but please send me 1000 bucks

it's true
but my credit is already fucked
those credit cards are calling me to pay
I'm two months behind

>No it isn't and I can't be bothered arguing it with you.
Wow user, I'm so convinced right now. I bet most rapists are totally flaccid when they rape, and I bet a plethysmograph would show they have no erectile response to scenes of sexual violence.

>t. software engineer with a psychology minor
Why didn't you engineer your way into a better major?

>my credit is already fucked
That's unfortunate. I've been there too, it happens.

Here, take this:
lmgtfy.com/?q=temp jobs near me

Try to unfuck your credit when you get a chance.
Take this as a lesson for how useful it can be.
Practice good habits and build up your credit score.

Work hard user, you can do it!

Attached: 1510870778709.jpg (720x1000, 56K)

Jeez why are you so angry about this.

Here user the reason I'm not even going to try with you is because your whole argument is based on the fact you believe all men want to dominate and therefore all women are submissive when in reality sex is about reproduction and it is an evolutionary trait to want to reproduce to have children to increase the likelihood of our species surviving. The fact you don't seem to know that is why I'm not even going to bother with you.

I don't care how good you think my major is, I have found a talent which I enjoy and now it has become a calling and thus anyone else's opinion of what I'm doing doesn't matter because I'm doing what I love, something very few people can say about their work.

How disenfranchised with your own life are you to make such a judgement of someone else?

Pic related, me doing what I love.

Attached: Untitled.png (943x1871, 1.62M)

This. Become a camwhore. Get paid by creepy dudes to fap for money. If you have a big dick and can fake a dominant personality, you'll make a shit ton.

>Here user the reason I'm not even going to try with you is because your whole argument is based on the fact you believe all men want to dominate and therefore all women are submissive when in reality sex is about reproduction and it is an evolutionary trait to want to reproduce to have children to increase the likelihood of our species surviving. The fact you don't seem to know that is why I'm not even going to bother with you.
You're the psychology major, is this "projection" or is it "strawmanning"?

Sex is about reproduction, rape is a mating strategy to have more sex, I don't understand your problem here. When does any of this become about dominance?

>delete []p; delete[] address2;
eww

They teach in psych and sociology classes that it's about dominance. That's why it's about dominance.

I'm not judging it by how feminine it is, I'll give $20 to whoever has the most robot dick

Evidence for that? Are you just brownosing brownmiller, or does sociology have proof that rapists don't rape mostly because they're horny and it gets them off?

Mechanical Turk on Amazon. Just sign up and do jobs straight away

I'm a psychology minor your anger is actually making you forget what I said jesus.

To be honest, user, I'm not angry, just used to an older and more aggressive style of communication that's disappeared from Jow Forums over the past half a decade as more and more new people have arrived.

All I think is imagine if this guy spent the time he does here on something productive or finding what it is that he loves, I don't know what you do or how you spend your time but I can assume from the level of hostility in the way you type you argue online a lot and realistically the only achievement that brings you is the possibility of changing a single persons opinion on that subject but I get the feeling most people won't actually change there opinion and on something like this you have to ask yourself what's the point, really?

Even a youtube channel where you put your opinions out to be digested by the masses would be much more efficient than this.

It's more about working through an idea that you're not sure about in a way that compels other anons to actually respond, particularly when you suspect that the other side of the argument doesn't argue in good faith in real life.

I just want someone to link me to a paper and say "haha user you're a fucking retard, this study of fMRI images proves that rapists who hear stories of fictional non-consensual sex get increased blood flow to the areas of their brain that deal with social hierarchy rather than the areas that deal with sex" or something like that. Asking nicely gets fewer results than coming in guns blazing, and there's zero social cost to being wrong on an anonymous image board.

thank you
Im trying
really am