Imouto thread

>ywn sniff your little sister's hair
Roasties BAD
Imoutos GOOD
Post stories about your sisters doing heartwarming/cute/sexy things

>Be 19, imouto is 17
>Alone in house during summer break, Dad's at work, mom went to see her great aunt in the hospital for the last time.
>Thunderstorm rolls in around 9 pm, sounds like a war zone outside with big fucking booms and sheets of rain falling
>Lights go out a few minutes into hard rain
>"user!"
>Imouto is still afraid of the dark, even has a night-light I shit you not.
>I tell her to hold on.
>Grab my phone out of pocket and turn the flashlight on.
>She takes phone away from me and insists on holding my hand while walking.
>Kawaii as fuck.
>Light candles in the living room.
>Humid without the AC, sister goes to her room to change into pajamas.
>Bored so I go to the backyard patio for a smoke.
>She finds me after a few minutes and hugs me.
>"Thanks for being here with me."
>No prob, sis.
>She grabs a cig out of my pack and puts it between her lips.
>Lighter doesn't want to work.
>Tell her to hold still and look at me.
>With my own cigarette in mouth I inhale and light her cigarette.
>Weirdo"
>Lol what?
>"It just felt like a kiss or something..."
>Chuckle and ask her if she wants another kiss from big bro.
>"You wish nerd."

I love my imouto. Everyone should have an imouto.

Attached: oniichannnnn.png (628x460, 527K)

She lives on another continent and I only get to see her maybe twice a year.
Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: hola paul.gif (487x204, 500K)

Why not make a surprise visit? I'm sure she'd love that.

So, is the point of this thread to divulge incestuous fantasies, or to post times when little sisters weren't fucking cunts? Because of my siblings, my older sister is way more fun to hang out with than my little sister.

The second one preferably
What's your big sis like, user?

If it weren't for my little sister, I'd be long gone.
Recently I told her that I didn't feel like living anymore, and she started sobbing and punching my chest, saying that I don't care about her.
I'm a bad oniichan.

Attached: 1525462713845.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Pretty selfish thing to do, I would say. You should suffer just so that she doesn't have to feel bad? Don't get me wrong, good for you that that motivated you to keep on living, but I always find it hypocritical that the support comes in way too late. Especially if you let people know, or if it is easy to tell.

She's cool. She's a psychiatrist, graduated from the best med school in the state, living in a big city but I see her once in a while, and talk to her regularly. Got me into some of my favorite bands, and got me into vidya, even if she stopped playing once she hit like 15. I'm convincing her to buy a Switch, and she sounds like she's into the idea, but feels bad that she doesn't have the time to play like we used to; I tell her it doesn't bother me, so hopefully she'll pick one up.
I always feel sad whenever I talk to her because she always seemed so sure that I was a precocious child, and that I would go on to better stuff than her, etc. And yet I'm almost a year into being a NEET. My little sister, on the other hand, is a fucking stupid cunt that can't exist without staring at her phone every other minute, but she's in an high school where she is basically taking College-level classes and she'll graduate having completed her basics. I don't know how such a fucking normalfag like her does, I'm imagining because her vanity fuels her much like everything else she does, but the dumb cunt still says she just wants a degree to please my parents, and that she wants to be a stay-at-home mom. Calls me a loser every time she sees me, tells me to not "check out" her friends, tells me to wear a hoodie if I absolutely must pick her up from school. I fucking despise her.

>imouto smokes

Girls who smoke are fucking disgusting. Honestly one of the biggest turn offs for me.

Attached: 1518031101830.png (482x428, 71K)

>>Pretty selfish thing to do, I would say. You should suffer just so that she doesn't have to feel bad? Don't get me wrong, good for you that that motivated you to keep on living, but I always find it hypocritical that the support comes in way too late. Especially if you let people know, or if it is easy to tell.

You're right, people in my household began caring about my mental health issues only when I started having severe anxiety attacks.
At least I'm going to see a psychiatrist as a last chance.

Nothing wrong with enjoying some good tobacco, user.
She switched to vaping anyways.

>tfw no imouto
>tfw no mom
>tfw every straight son-oriented incest fetish applies to me

this is SUFFERING

Your onee-san sounds based as fuck. Does she have a bf?
Too bad about the bratty imouto though.

What happened to you mom? Druggie, whore, or RIP?

I miss these imouto breads. Super comfy before the namefags started attention whoring.
Also, big sisters are for lewding, little sisters for protecc

just RIP due to natural means

never had a sister

I'm the youngest of 4 siblings at 21. I'm glad I don't have an imouto if I'm honest. I like being the youngest.

Attached: SataniaNods.png (225x225, 80K)

Yes, she is engaged. Marrying this September.

Sorry to hear that user. Was she a good mommy?

Better hit day puss quick boy

Fuck off incest fag. Back to /a/ with you

Forgot to add
>onee-san sounds based as fuck
She is, and one of the reasons why my current state hurts me is because she also didn't feed me bullshit. She was a very encouraging older sister, but always within the realm of reality, which is why I'm sadden I'm not doing "better," or at least as good as she is, when she told me she saw me doing that. Lemme give you an example: I entered college as a virgin, she knew this, and knew I wasn't happy about it, so the summer of my freshman year she told me: "Hey user, I know you wanna lose "it" and I know you think some of my friends are hot. Well, I've got a friend that also wants to lose it, but she I don't think you'll find her very attractive. There's a party this Friday at Inconsequential Fucker's place, wanna come with? You can probably fuck her if you try at least a little."
I went, talked to the girl, she was nice, a little chubby and not really my type physically, but we were both desperate so we fucked that night and for the rest of the summer (like a month). So yeah, she is pretty based. Don't know of many older sisters that help their younger brothers get their dick wet.

My imouto is pretty cute too. She always says I'm an old nerd but she actually spends most of her day holed up playing vidya.
She also gets adorably embarrassed about stupid things, like her new pyjamas too long so she keeps tripping over it and then looks around if someone saw.

>The key to ending the incel epidemic is big sisters.
>only have coalburning little sister
JUST

Attached: 1525380185407.jpg (562x767, 112K)

You got a top-tier sissy, user. Keep her safe.

What's her favorite games user?

I wish I had an imouto, but life only gave me an older sis,

>sister comes over
>she says she's staying over
ok
>she goes into the shower before me because "I'll use all the hot water"
w/e doing raids anyway no time for baths
>I get up my ass and take a shower
>her panties are in the fucking lavatory sink
>I ask her to take her shot with her when she's done, I ain't my mom to pick shit up after her
>"damm don't get too upset about it, besides do you know how many guys would love to see that?
>not me
>they just panties anyway bro

now if it was imouto, well I think it might of been a bit different

Attached: images-2.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Starcraft 2 and PUBG. She's seriously good at the former. I also used to play WoW with both of my sisters, pretty comfy.

Newfag here, are imouto threads a thing? Never seen one on r9k before, then again I've only been browsing the board for a few months.
Anybody actually have sex with their sister, or is that just a joke?

Attached: anime-girls-in-hats-18713843.png (500x475, 131K)

There used to be frequent hug your imouto/family threads to encourage robots to be nice to their imoutos. Of course it attracted some lewd posting and such too.

My younger and only sister was an ass, she hated me for some fucking retarded reason i never knew, i would have killed her along with my mother if i hadn't got out of the fucking house.

It was fun, until the namefags took over and turned it into their communal blog.
Check out desu archive for some good greentexts.

Why not text her and sort things out?
She might have chilled out with some space inbetween you guys.

I lost all contact of her 6 years ago, and she's in another country, not gonna bother looking for someone that hates me and i don't care about.

>Be saturday
>Decide to visit parents' house
>Come there early
>Greeted by 10 years old imouto
>She's only wearing panties and is wrapped in a blanket
>Asks if I will spend the day with her
>sure
>Drags me into the livingroom
>I sit on the couch, she comes and sits on my lap
>We cuddle up
>asks if I can make her breakfeast
>go to the kitchen and make some sandwiches
>Let her eat in the livingroom
>while she sits on the couch eating, I go and sit on the other couch we have
>when she's finished eating, she comes over and sits on my lap again
>We cuddle up and watch tv

I wager I have the cutest imouto in this thread

> Have three younger sisters
> 14, 8, 5
> Sometimes when I'm napping on the couch they all climb on and nap with me
> They'll all grab my hands and try to get me to play with their dolls or whatever
> Get random hugs from the two younger ones whenever I'm home

I adore my sisters

Attached: Image.gif (393x393, 134K)

>tfw no adorable loli sisters
Luckyyyyy

Attached: f7f.jpg (747x599, 59K)

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE IT'S NOT FAAAAIIIIIIIIR

Attached: 1510481842549.jpg (480x480, 28K)

tfw no siblings at all

Now it's filled with r9gay, trap threads, incel threads, Jow Forums threads and religious debate threads.

Fucking fags, man

you gave me a semi, OP