Who else /hates their mother/ here?

Who else /hates their mother/ here?

Attached: 2018-04-30 19_01_37-_r9k_ - ROBOT9001 - Catalog - 4chan.png (249x370, 92K)

>hate the only woman who loves me
im fucked up, but not that far gone.

Love doesn't mean anything when you're biologically engineered to feel it.

ITT tfw no gf:hate mom edition

yes precisely

i hope you didnt think your post was a revelation

Edge? No...cringe. Stop being a d bag and go fix your life

Waste of a post and a waste of time

I don't think , I just get muh dick sucked and drive a truck all day. Go to school

what if she doesn't love you

>be me, 17
>qt crush wants to come home with me
>arrive at home
>mom actually fucking tells her i'm gay
>"o-oh, i didn't know you weren't straight, user"
>she fucking leaves a minute later

Yeah but I hate everyone. I mailed her card a few hours ago.

count me in nigga she doesnt love me so gtfo

she has stupid high expectations of me. if i get an A/A- in class, she regularly asks me why i didnt get an A+ instead of congratulating me or showing any warmth. Same goes with my brother, but hes in uni. when he gets 85 or 80% in class (top of the class results) she bitches why he didnt get 90% or 95%. She tries to hug me so she can feel like i love her but when i tell her i dont like being forced into doing that, she asks me why i dont love her. am i justified in not liking her/ wishing i had a different mom?

Love is just an illusion
You say your love is real, you mean "I like the way you make me feel"

I hate my mom. She abused and neglected me as a kid. Can't wait for her to die so I can piss on her grave.

Attached: 1524541692493.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Don't give her much thought after she dies. She doesn't deserve it.

>mother resented me from the minute I was born
>beat me all the time until I got too big
>extreme punishments
>called cops on me first time I fought back(8 years old)
>tells lies to others to make me look bad
>constantly blamed me for ruining her life
>constantly yelled at me
>never said one nice thing to me
>criticized everything I've ever done
>sabotages everything I've tried to do
>literally never been hugged/kissed/held by her(or anyone lmao)
>goes out of her way to make me unhappy because she thinks I made her unhappy

It's been 24 years you bitch you've had plenty of time to recover from having me

The only reason she took care of me is because she couldn't handle the shame from her friends if she abandoned me.

>tfw mom fits the criteria of three things I hate in a woman

I don't I just hate that she cottled me so much and had the final say on all things relating to raising me and not for lack of trying on my dads part. I feel supremely underdeveloped because of it

>>sabotages everything I've tried to do
>>goes out of her way to make me unhappy because she thinks I made her unhappy
What exactly did she do?
Need some stories/examples desu

>created my worthless mortal existance
fuck you mom

I don't entirely hate her but she and most of my family are nothing but an incessant drain on me.

Attached: 1525131565386.jpg (250x187, 24K)

Molested me as a kid. But the emotional abuse I think fucked me up more. I'm immediately suspicious of any woman that acts like her.

She's a selfish, narcissistic alcoholic who had a large hand in making me the wreck I am today. I can't stand her.

My mother has destroyed any notion I could of have about women possibly feeling love and not just having an ulterior motive

So yeah I hate her

>Mom cheated on my father with multiple men and then once my father divorced her she complained that she owed him a house and wasn't giving him enough money
>Spent all the money that I would get on drink and drugs

Attached: 1524639925465.png (428x456, 240K)

A lot of unavoidable embarrassing situations I've gone through in my life were because of my mom and she doesn't care or notice

Me
She's ruined my life
Her love is toxic and an obsession
It's like having Norma Bates as a mother
She has mad issues

Everything about you has been engineered and given to you. The entirety of everything you consider to be you has been a result of outside forces you had no control over. The question once you've had this realisation is, who is this 'you' you keep referring to. Find that out user, really investigate that question

Same but it's my father.
We should get them to meet.

If you think about it it's just about hating your creator, My moms a cat lady who doesn't bathe and her only pride is the useless children shes had.
Normalfag

>her only pride is the useless children shes had.
This is one of the things my mother does that I hate the very most. She'll go on and on about what beautiful, perfect creatures she's made that were a gift to her from God.
Myself and my two brothers are complete and utter failures who are all living dead-end lives. Only one of us has had any sort of romantic attachment and the only one of us who is employed is doing low pay grunt work. All three of us are or have been, at some point of our lives, grossly obese and hideous.

my mother has borderline personality disorder [diagnosed]

she died recently and I think I forgive her for the things she did

kill your mom for that

I just think they can't except they've done anything wrong in regards to children, It's like insulting her own genetics.
I'm in the exact same situation with the 3 brothers, except they are all attractive so they atleast have fun while I rot.

Yeah I mean she's an absolute idiot. But I don't dwell on the hatred, haven't had any notable contact with her for soon a decade.

>Alcoholic mother takes me on a trip
>I lived with my dad and he was cool with it as she swore she was clean
>Supposed to just be a trip to meet some other kids my age (they were assholes)
>Instead of going home she takes me to one of her friends and gets drunk
>Follow my drunk mother around for a while because I'm a kid and didn't know she is an alcoholic
>We stop near a waterfall
>Mother sees a guy fishing
>Asks if I want a fish
>I say no
>Mother starts shouting at fisherman that I want a fish
>continues for 5 mins
>Fisherman fucks off and mother decided she's gonna go in the water and get a fish
>Have to pull her out
>She's missing a shoe and makes me go in the water to go get it
>water went up to my waist and I almost fell.
>Get the shoe
>Go up to the side of the road crying "I want my dad"
>niggers offer us a ride
>we accept
>go to mother's bf apartment
>Cops kick in the door because mother called police while I was on the road crying asking for help
>They leave me with her
>Mother bf arrives back and takes me home to my dad

Fuck you mum you almost got me killed

My mom either wants me to kill myself or use me to do something for her. I had a choice to move in with her when I was 12 I regretted it within a month when she kept saying having me there is like having my brothers. I got taken away at 2 from her I don't know why I thought she could actually care for me. I was bait to get my brothers to come until I was 18. Now I'm 19 and don't know how to leave.

My mom has bipolar depression diagnosed and what a big surprise a mentally sick person made a child and passed on their disease. I hate living I don't even feel in control sometimes.

My mom overprotected me to the point of making me a social retard. She was smothering but at the same time neglectful.

What did she protect you from?

Overbearing mothers do terrible things to a child's mind. I hate how the media pushes it as cute.

Cruel whore.
I still keep friendly relations so she can give me money when I need it or pick me up on the way home from somewhere so i dont have to use a bus.
But I wouldnt care if she died

same. I feel like a combination of my mother's and my father's mental illnesses

my mom never admits to being wrong. rarely says sorry, undermines my accomplishments, is a hoarder, is terrible with money, threatened my dad with a divorce badly that he killed himself.

been looking into narcissistic mothers, kinda feels shes one of those.

Well, mine tried to kill me the night before my 12th birthday. That soured a relationship a little bit.

My mom was super giving and indulging yet I still ended up here. Someone said my personality was similar to Elliot Rodger.

I love my mom. My dad is the problem. Always been there with the materialistic stuff like driving me to practice, attending football games etc. But not once talked to me about the important parts about becoming a man. Not one talk about women, not one talk about virtues, not one talk about relationships, about working hard to achieve your goals, about anything important. That shit wasnt my mom's job. She did a good job with my sisters, my dad failed with me and my brother.

my mom liked to carry me around everywhere like i was some pet dog or accessory. never came to mind to just tell her fucking no, and stay home or go out with friends when i was small and naive.

agree with you 100% thankfully i never asked my mom for advice and learned the hardway going le nice guy romantic route which lead to me being a doormat for a good chunk of my life

my dad put all the effort into my older brother and just stopped caring when i was growing up.

Same. Why should I hate my refuge from the world?

Damn mate, I feel you. Here, have a hug.

shes a narcissist mate. that forced love thing is a sign, th"e why dont you love me crap." they like being involved with negative shit in their life to make themselves feel better. they also like to act like they know it all. does she like to watch TMZ and Dr Oz shows?

Can I just say I'm really sorry for all the people here who hate their parents whether or not they deserved it. I have an amazing mom and while she wasn't the best I know she always put me and my brother first. I really wish I could help with all those feelings of being unloved go away for you.

In a similar situation. Mum brought me games consoles just so she could plop me in front of the TV and not worry about me as I would be safely parked in front of the TV, instead of being out of the house, developing my social skills.

She also forced me focus all my other energy in school and shit. Now she wonders why I dont have any friends or a gf.

My dad, was more or less the same as yours.

I don't hate her as a person, but outside of finances she's objectively a negative influence on my life. Too coddling.

i hate my mom with a passion

I want her to die, her existence is just unfortunate and an obstacle to me.
But, she will.

She's an annoying close minded narcissistic fanatic and abuser. Her death would be a great thing.

Holy shit. That's a thing that dads do? I always hated my dad, but this gives me even more reason. Thanks user

But maybe I just have to leave

I know a mind broken guy with this back history, he even cry to this day telling some stuff