Religious parents poor as dirt

>religious parents poor as dirt
>start making 60k/year
>move out
>parents refuse to accept any of my money
>tell me to just save it and give to charity
>spend it all on hookers and college girls
>feel insane levels of guilt every night after an escapade

I'm 27 and and would still be a khhv if not for (college) whores, but the guilt is killing me. What do?

Attached: hteek.jpg (900x900, 137K)

You're still earning right? Then donate now you faggot. Or get your parents some great gifts. What a dumbfuck question.

wrong subreddit, fucking retard

lol i kinda understand why you feel guilt but i dont understand why you wouldnt just take your parents out for nice dinners/events if they refused cash/presents. they seem like nice people but you can spend your money how you want it

They're the kind of people who get nervous when we go out for burgers once per month because they're paranoid about spending what little money they have. Obviously I always pay but even when I show up with some groceries they flip out because they feel like I just wasted 20 bucks (even though they always need it)

My mom would probably start crying if I bought them anything substantial. They really can't handle anything money-wise.

if they have been without all their lives i bet it'll be very hard for them to adjust to a life where they can afford small things they consider unnecessary luxuries, esp if they turned to faith in times of trouble and found the answer in a ascetic lifestyle but try and sit down and talk with them about how you are not only grateful for all their support and hard work over the years raising you but that you want to and are able to afford things on your own now and repay them as well. they may not want/need it but try and explain that its something you want to do. if they insist that you donate it all tell them you are doing charitable works as well but want to honor your parents too. take baby steps with them, smaller gifts at first. again, respect to your parents for providing through tough times and respect to you for succeeding and wanting to do something nice for them. hope you guys stay healthy and happy bro

Listen, you're in a position where you can actually meaningfully thank your parents for trying to take responsibilty and raise you well.

They seem to have succeeded in making you a capable young man, who, despite being somewhat socially awkward, managed to make something of himself.

Just keep in mind that your parents don't "need" your money, but that you can show kindness through it either way. Keep helping em with groceries and small stuff like that and it'll be enough to send the message. They live their life and you shouldn't make it your responsibilty to take em out of poverty, especially if they don't want you to burden yourself with something that they don't perceive as a major issue.

So spend your money on whatever the fuck you want. If the bad conscience you get from fucking whores isnt worth the rush you get then stop. If it is, then just try to stay disease free.
Don't feel guilty. It's useless. Your choices represent you as a human being. Right now you are someone who gives superficial whores a lot of money so they put up with him. If that existence pains you then you should reflect on why you're doing all this and if theres something you could be doing differently so that your situation might eventually get better.

I'm sorry for blabering i hope you could get some value out of this shit

Religious people deserve to be poor

Attached: gohan-retard-597592b810aa2.jpg (682x548, 33K)

Do as god would command
use your money to fuel the genocide

Attached: 65_02.jpg (450x270, 38K)

Start saving excess money and giving to charity, you prick.

Open a Roth IRA, donate the max ($5500) a year into it. This way when you're older, you can afford the luxury of retiring. Start doing it now, so your used to the difference.
I wish I had started this when I got my first 'real' job.

you're living exactly as you should imo. Your parents want you to be financially independent, and that means different things at different ages. At your age, (which is also mine) you are in the prime of your life and trust me there will come a time where you cannot do the things you are doing now. If you want to blow your money on hookers and drugs, then do it in a way that won't have you lose your family, friends, or your job, and don't feel guilty about it. Your parents want you to live your life, and it's a better life than a great number of people here

>(even though they always need it)
Your parents have masochistic ethics
Stop caring about their reaction, you're their fucking child

give some to me
seriously just western union me like 30$

>(college) whores
What did you mean by this? How do you find these girls? Are you basically a sugar daddy?

Why does her butt go inwards like that?

You guys are saints. Thanks for the advice.

Not an American, man, so no Roth IRA here.

Respect mah man, you Made your parents proud without you knowing it, buy them shit even when they dont want it, trust me, they will love it, parents are the most selfless persons I know, also just wanna know, what job do you have to earn 60k per year?

No dude it's a one time thing. 90% of the time it's college girls going to/from parties at night, and the other 10% of the time it's the same type of girl but walking around campus during the day.

The latter is much harder and more nervewracking, but it's much easier to actually "get laid" when offering to these girls.

Usually I'll just get a hooker though. The whole college girl thing is a once-a-week thing that I do mostly for the excitement, not the sex itself. It's also up to 10x more expensive than a hooker.

Glorified sysadmin working for a rich guy who seemingly likes me. Honestly I'm not even qualified for this work. I used to make 20k at my previous job and this client of ours offered to take me and triple my wage. My boss gladly agreed because that client alone made up half the company's income.

Don't listen to these fellow loser anons or your brainwashed stupid religious parents.

You have made it out of this shithole and your home. Congratulations. It's a bit step.
Live for yourself, find things, people you are into.

There's no guilt. It's made up rubbish perpetrated by religion to hold back people. There's no god judging you.
I wish you good luck and happy undertakings.

>i'd still be a virgin if it weren't for all the girls fucking me
Gas the normies.

>>i'd still be a virgin if it weren't for all the girls fucking me
Literally everyone can pay for a whore. It's actually probably a robot thing to do...

>fucking college girls is the same as buying a prostitute
Also, prostitutes don't HAVE to accept to fuck you, so you're wrong on two accounts. Dipshit.

I also pay for college puss, and you can always go to a different prostitute.

How do I make 60k a year? What do you do?

Everyone pays for pussy, dufus. It's called dating.

Again, glorified sysadmin. Not sure if I deserve it but I ain't complaining.

I mean literally give them money for sex.

You're just being efficient.

Thanks I try. I don't even feel anything for women anymore so it works out for me.