My sister just told me that if a 30 year old man finds a 17 year old girl attractive, they're a pedophile

My sister just told me that if a 30 year old man finds a 17 year old girl attractive, they're a pedophile

Attached: 1515370430460.png (860x851, 709K)

If a 30 year old man wants to be with a 17 year old girl he is a pedophile its creepy as fuck

The dude was 13 when the girl was still in her mom's ovaries

16-18 is peak performance, men didn't choose how biology works. A written law doesn't change a thing.

Age of consent here is 16. I'm 23 and my gf is 16. Explain yourself.

There is a 27yo neighbor (he is quite wealthy) who has a 17yo gf and no one cares. Legal in Nevada I think. She is a bit on the plump side though and probably looks more like 19 than 17.

shes 100% right

Took you less than 3 minutes to completely change the verb in OP's post in your mind, convince yourself that's what he said, then post your reaction to that.

Took you 18+ years and you still don't know the difference between it's and its

I used to think this way too, but now I realize that way of thinking is retarded. If you don't want your teenage daughter above the age of consent to be fucking much older dudes, you raise them to not be degenerate and not let them see said older dudes. It's really not that difficult.

Pedophilia is pre-puberty though.
Also women peak in attractiveness around that age, there's nothing wrong with finding a girl attractive at 17 years old when you're any age
So?

the fuck
have you seen teenage girls?
also, the term is ephebophile :^^)

Attached: 1506398812835.png (436x414, 302K)

Trough most of humanity the idea marriage age was 14-16 for women with a about 30y old man. Its the traditional agegap. Calling this a pedophile is feminist brainwashing bullshit cause old fat landwhales are jelous and hate young women. So they demonize what is natural to force guys to go with used up roasties.

They just do what they always do.

Anyone that actually believes 17 is a child is the kind of person that wouldn't have survived long in any previous point in history besides this one.

They're not a pedophile, but if they see anything "worthwhile" in them (e.g just doesn't think they're hot), it's a strong sign that they didn't age much mentally since being 17 themselves. A 30 year old man really shouldn't be finding high school roasties relatable on a mental or emotional level

you wanted to fuck a baby when you were 13?

>all those people replying to obvious bait

Thats a 7 year age gap, not 13, a little weird but fine

I had a coworker who was 28 and got called a creep/predator for dating a 19-year-old. Never really understood it.

That's not even close to the same thing.
If a girl is at least 14, she should be able to consent to sex with anyone who is any age.

Agreed, but nowadays a relationship between 30 yo man and 16-18 girl wouldn't be marriage in most cases, just some fuck for money
Honestly, it's such a shame that our society became so decadent

Let me guess, it was a female who called them a creep

I'm willing to bend and say that it's natural for a 30 year old man to find a 17 year old physically attractive if she's reached sexual maturity (i.e. has secondary sex characteristics) but for him to actually pursue her is predatory, because 17 year olds are still very immature and easily manipulated.

Not only are most people in Western countries maturing far more slowly than they have in prior years, but also life expectancy has increased dramatically (14-16 at some points in human history could be considered middle-aged in terms of life expectancy), and the rates of both maternal and infant mortality among those young mothers is testament to why that's not a good idea.

I am only 20 and i find that very creepy because I remember being that age and how truly stupid and vulnerable I was, and many many men attempted to use me. It was predatory and manipulative.

>40 year old gets with a 20 year old
WTF SHE WAS STILL JUST A SPERM WHEN HE WAS 20 HOW SICK

What if we tried reverse psychology to our benefit?
>call all girls who wear slutty clothes whites.
>roasties will defend them, and encourage degeneracy
>tell thots-in-training they better not date older men
>they rebel and date older men
>tell them they better not bring home any basement-dwelling nerds
>"hi dad, this is user, he's 29 and a pretty big deal on Jow Forums, now fuck off so he and I can study in my room, and yes, the door will be locked."
I feel bad for the parents, but it's their own fault for not keeping their slits on tight leads.

Yep. All the guys were giving him high-fives for bagging some pussy a decade his junior but it really rubbed a couple bitches the wrong way.

nah you are just a stupid tart

What is it then since I'm attracted to 40 yo men at 17. I have to keep my mouth shut around my friends and still have dates with guys my age but they don't do anything for me. Am I weird

I'm 27. Do I find some 17 year olds physically attractive? Of course, would I even think about dating one or even trying to date one fuck no. There is a huge difference. And yes you're a fucking weirdo creep if you're over like 22 and hitting on teenage girls.

>And yes you're a fucking weirdo creep if you're over like 22 and hitting on teenage girls.
Sorry friend, it seems like you suffer from a case of bad taste

Attached: 1471598195012.jpg (1281x1390, 163K)

your sister is wrong

your sister is just insecure because men go for younger women

She's only 19 though

i completely agree with this. sure 16-18 year old girls can be hot. but who in their right mind would want to date or fuck one? all teenage girls are histrionic. they can't keep their mouths shut. what a load of baggage to deal with. adult women are better by default because they come with less bullshit.

Lmao. Made my day.

Origianl 2 seconds

you fucks are all fucked!
REPORTED!
ENJOY GETTING BENT OVER IN THE POKEY!

Attached: 1522707460321.png (2048x1536, 361K)