What did you get?

What did you get?

I got 4

Attached: 17499533_1252729504846673_8368986254068820719_n.png (477x350, 71K)

Took me hours to figure out, but I think it's 6

It's 8 you niggee

Tips fedora 8 times

Or 7, if the hole at the back is one big hole instead of two of the same size than at front.

At least 7, assuming it's an actual shirt and not just half of a shirt (no depth of shirt indicated in picture)

Not counting the stitching get on my level of the spectrum lads

t's actually 4 since without the other 4 holes by definition it wouldn't be a shirt

It's impossible to answer. We don't know if these are actual holes are just dots with the same color as the background to trick us. Furthermore we can't see if the regular shirt holes aren't sewn shut or not.

If it's only half of a shirt then it's just 2 holes.

What's heavier: a kiIogram of steel, or a kiIogram of feathers?

tap water and a semi automatic

Feathers because they're made of biological matter

a killagram aff feathas

Neither my fair user

Whats heavier: a kitchn knife, or a chopn board?

It's actually 10^462486575329 holes. You need to count the holes between quarks, atoms and molecules.

it's 8 you tards

>t. turbo brainlet

Attached: image.png (817x443, 34K)

there could be many more holes in the back we simply can't observe from this perspective

4 holes maximum
> brainlettes itt
two in the front, two in the back only. if you count the sleeves, neck, and waist, then you are retarded beyond helping. how would it be a shirt if there were no arm holes? no neck hole? how would you put it on? you wouldn't, because it's not a shirt anymore. double amputees need not apply.

Attached: image.jpg (653x733, 363K)

4 the "holes" are clearly a blue pattern on the front. The odds off them lining up perfectly front and back would be astronomical, no way are they holes

Eight holes? 4 if you don't count the holes body parts are meant to go through.

The back side could be one giant hole.
7 holes.

>This table has only three legs. Since it's a table, three legs are required, how would it be a table without enough legs to be stable? it wouldn't be a table anymore. So three of them don't count, and there are only three legs here.

Attached: 6legtable.jpg (878x1024, 516K)

What's heavier: your inaptitude to turn your life around while shitposting on a hopeless board or the sadness of realizing you're a complete failure in every aspect of life?

>The odds off them lining up perfectly front and back would be astronomical, no way are they holes
What? You can do that in real life if you have a good enough blade.

More than 20.

I found 7

What the hell are you talking about? Is this schizophrenia?

Theist: 4 holes
Atheist: 8 holes
Agnostic: 0 to infinity holes

i haven't seen this shit since it was a popular facebook post in like 2013
8 holes
1 at the top
the 2 arms
the 1 at the bottom
and the shirt must be ripped on both sides for the blue to get through so that makes another 4

Goddamn 47

It's called a metaphor.
The holes necessary for the shirt to be a shirt are still holes.

Does a tube have one hole or two?

It's 8 retards

literally one hole in the shirt
the holes do not start or end anywhere
therefore one hole

But are the holes in the shirt, or are they a part of the shirt?

I'd say the word in DEMANDS that the holes are a tear in the other wise normal shirt.

A normal shirt is constituted of 4 holes (one hole for the neck, one hole for the arms, and one hole for the waist), but a hole in a shirt is an additional hole aside from the primary 4.

You can no longer wear a shirt if the waist hole is sewn shut. It is no longer a shirt. It becomes a bag/container.

6000 microscopic gaps in the fiber

Steel of course what a question lmao