Uh, can I have a different partner?

Uh, can I have a different partner?

Attached: 1514013956588.jpg (250x200, 36K)

>Uh, can I have a different partner?
>mfw it dosent bother me

Attached: 1525720482430.png (274x411, 187K)

Every time people did this to me I would just get the highest grade in class and it eventually made me the first overall pick of every in class group/game. Its nice to know that you are better then other people.

>teacher makes random groups
>thank god no pressure to form your own
>group members are obviously annoyed at your presence and bluntly ask you to switch with their friend from another group
sigh

In college I did at least 80% of my projects alone because I didn't want to deal with all the bullshitting of splitting tasks, every time some faggot would not do his/her part and the grades would go down the drain.

Attached: 0e6f9b18-3d7e-408b-9161-b45b660bd14b.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Why, slutty? What's wrong with user there?

Wow did people really hate you that much that they'd blatantly ask for you to be fucked off? rude

>be me in middle school, grade 7
>math teacher gets glorious idea to arrange seats based on "complimenting our weaknesses"
>some hokey psycho bullshit
>get sat next to weirdo girl, am a weirdo boy
>we make eye contact, I realize shit is going to be awkward for both of us
>brilliant idea strikes after I sit down
>raise my hand, "teacher, I hate this girl, we can't work together"
>no hesitation, she says "I hate him too."
>teacher is confused, and says there's no where else we can sit
>both our friends, another weirdo girl and boy, coincidentally sit next to each other too, say they hate each other
>teacher says "okay" he'll swap all four of seats
>successKid.png
>I get sat next to the other weirdo girl now

girl did this to me at school and I confronted her over it
felt good

>tfw have to team up with the retarded kid again

Attached: 1494474444969.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

You had to team up with yourself?

>"Can I work by myself teacher?".
>"sure user"

Attached: 1449466424709.jpg (267x491, 59K)

>get put in the group of autistic kids every field trip
>go to monterey bay with the kid who has tourettes and 2 girls who cry at the drop of a hat

Attached: I DONT WANT ANDREW GARFIELD SPIDERMAN, YOU GET ME TOBEY MAFUCKINGGUIRE BACK RGHT NOW.jpg (400x300, 9K)

>teacher asks everyone to pick their partners
>girl asks teacher if she can work with two of her friends instead of me
>he says yes
>you have to either work alone or with the teacher who is too busy helping others
happened nearly every time we had group activities

Attached: 1524345768750.png (620x450, 62K)

At least you didn't work with the teacher. Ultimate embarrassment

Same here, but my teacher was a gorgeous cutie and I liked working with her more than students my age. She had a huge bust too so every time she bent down to read my paper her mammaries were in my face

I'm sure she's used to swapping partners.

>"Why, whats wrong with user?"

Attached: 1C181C16-7A25-4DF8-ABAD-C72DEC4004B4.jpg (1300x958, 134K)

Was she a cutie though?

sometimes i worked with the teacher. but when it came to gym i was always partnered with the gym teacher.
yeah but you dont have her tits in her hand now do you?

I don't remember, we were both terribly awkward for a couple of months until we swapped desks again. I remember we would both apologize for everything, bumping elbows, knocking each other's stuff, showing up late, so much. I was also an extremely forgetful kid, and the class before I had P.E. so I would constantly forget my glasses case in the locker, and I had to copy off her notebook. If it was any other girl, I'm sure she would think I was doing some kind of childish flirting, but I think we both knew how tense the other was.

It also didn't help that the two of us, as well as our two friends, were in a 9th grade math class, and we were just 7th graders, so there really was nobody else I knew save for my friend. Looking back, it almost seems cute, but at the time it was a dreadful class, and a source of much cringe when I think of my childhood.

>Can I work by myself teacher?

>I want to you do this with someone else user. . . Why don't you work with that group of stacies over there?

Can anyone relate to this? It's a horrible feeling.

Attached: spongebobble AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (320x320, 17K)

yep, *whips out AK47*, meet God bitch

>tfw you always get paired with the retarded/autistic kid while your friends all got grouped together and laughed at your fate

>he's trying to sniff my shoes

Although I've experienced this, I was usually the one that asked for a new partner or to work alone when paired with a female.

I can relate to this. You're not alone user. I remember one time I was forced to sit at an all girls table. I moved my chair back like two feet so while I was still facing the table I wouldn't be directly sitting at it. The teacher told me to move forward again though because he's a spoilsport.

Kek. That's absolutely pathetic even for me

I know, it's horrible. I can sort of talk to women now at least, but it can still be hard.

You're not getting any milk today, young lady.

Attached: THOT DETECTED.jpg (719x799, 161K)