The Chaddening

Bots... I, I, think its happening. I call it, the Chaddening.
>Be me
>Loser ex-emo faggot
>Small friend group in school
>Spend all my time smoking pot and pc gaming
>Get caught with possesion
>Father takes my setuo away for all summer
>miseryandboredom.jpg
>Post some depressing shit on snapchat
>qt3.14 7/10 swipes up
>oshit.mp3
>Start talking
>Can tell she likes me but not sure yet
>Talk some more
>Shes in a rocky reletaionship with some guy
>She admits she likes me and calls me hot and says i love you all the time just randomly
>ohok
>We call at nights talking and shes really sad about her current boyfriend
>Find out she likes memes, not too normie but not too edgy.
>she plays vidya aswell
>She is basically cheating on her boyfriend with me
>Start going to gym because Jow Forums told me to.
>Start skateboarding because bored.
>Slowly growing less autistic and puny
tfw

Attached: 9575BED0-E93D-4D05-806E-2F2223107DD3.png (200x198, 61K)

But you are still a frog posting faggot

Attached: IMG_1724.jpg (667x782, 199K)

indeen i am user, indeed i am :)

Attached: 76A6B582-8FFE-4030-8BB0-9787B3E992AF.jpg (680x591, 41K)

isn't this site only for 18+? fuck off

it really isn't too hard to get a girl as long as your face or brain haven't been smashed in with a crowbar. If you're not confident just fool yourself into being confident and it appears just like the real thing.

i am 18+ dipshit

14 is not greater than 18, go back to school.

ii may be autistic but i sure as fuck aint 14

OP if a girl is cheating on her bf with you, you will never, ever feel secure in your relationship with her. You'll always ask yourself if she did it to him, why not you?

i've thought about that, but we like have this, uh, connection, like i want to be able to trust her but it might take a bit.

Oh, come on, I see that you're trolling now surely with a name like that.

Once you hit 22 with no traits of worth it might be time to consider becoming a hero.

this will be my future username if i succeed into chadhood

If you succeed into chadhood, you'll have been sway from this place from a long time.
Go. Go and don't look back. This place drags you down, you'll never get anywhere as long as you browse this board

>>She is basically cheating on her boyfriend with me

Are you actually fucking her?

It sounds like her boyfriend is pimping her and won't give her the emotional shit because he is too alpha, so she comes and uses you as an emotional tampon when her boyfriend won't listen to her shit.

All bitches WILL cheat if you are good enough to get them to do so. You can't be worried about a girl cheating on you. You have to train yourself to the point where you can walk in your woman fucking another dude and you wouldn't give a fuck.

what the literal fuck. absolutely not. not all women will chat just because your awesome, sometimes it takes their current bf being a pos who they want to leave anyway. also, im not training myself to be able to get cuck'd. if i walked in on my girlfriend cheating it would be an automatic, irreversible end of the relationship.

>Shes in a rocky reletaionship with some guy
>We call at nights talking and shes really sad about her current boyfriend
>She is basically cheating on her boyfriend with me

Ah, I see what this is. You're the "fall guy".

Pump and dump, but don't get attached. I used to date a girl just like this, except for the looks part. If you get attached to her, you'll regret it, guaranteed.

>not all women will chat just because your awesome,

The vast majority will.

> sometimes it takes their current bf being a pos who they want to leave anyway

desu they will rationalise it any which after AFTER they've cheated. Beforehand they don't even think about.

>im not training myself to be able to get cuck'd. if i walked in on my girlfriend cheating it would be an automatic, irreversible end of the relationship.

But the thing is, you are really doing the opposite. By training yourself to not be upset by a girl going and taking 18 black dicks it is removing the power that her distribution of her pussy has over you.

Also you should always cheat when you get the chance and it is something you'd like to do. Never stop yourself cheating if you want to fuck another girl but you are concerned about your gfs feeling. Because like I said, she will cheat as well and your relationship will actually be better if you are still getting other pussy on the side.

Not yet but shes offered it but im suspended atm

So OP, autism *can* be cured?

No. Not for OP. Not yet anyway. He is getting excited because a girl is speaking to him. That's it.

fake it till you make it really works on confidence

I'm not going to destroy who I am by cheating and I'm not going to accept it from another person. If she cheats on me then the relationship is over, and I'd expect her to do the same if I was the cheater. Some people, a lot of people actually, have moral convictions. Not everyone is an edgelord, try hard, degenerate or slut.

Yeah that shits made up, secondly she's not cheating, she's using you for excitement and to get orbit points. You're wasting your time and this guys gonna kick your ass and you haven't even smashed. What a fucking idiot you must be, get your cock wet in a week or leave.

>a lot of people actually, have moral convictions

No, a lot of people just think that they do.

Guys im already a chad and i say fuck you OP your not even at level 1

i miss having this much time.

>painfully obvious underagefaggots aren't banned on sight

Attached: a19.png (500x375, 251K)

honestly you had snapchat so you were a normie all along.

because she loves this dick

certainly makes it easier

Underage af as fuck

>Uh we have this connection
You are so pussy whipped dude
Make sure to come back here and green text it when she breaks up with you

Oh and OP how much money do you have?

Attached: 1519424290239.jpg (1101x625, 423K)

>Dude isn't even dating a girl
>I'm a fukin Chad now!, s-see ya later losers!

Attached: 1520446398451m.jpg (1024x670, 80K)