So basically I'm 7/10 and better looking than 70% of the cunts in my grade but I have extremely bad reputation as a...

So basically I'm 7/10 and better looking than 70% of the cunts in my grade but I have extremely bad reputation as a psychopath and a white supremist

What do?

Attached: piss.png (594x477, 77K)

Pychopath bad. But whats wrong with white supremecy?

Guys we gotta respec niggers

dude are u me??
im also a 7,8/10 but people in my university think im a psycho rapist, which is not true.
its so fucking hard.
u want talk at discort?

Alright I've tried writing this 4 times but every time I say it I come out as sounding like a asshole.
The thing is I'm openly "racist" but I'm apparently creepy asf so people stay away from me and I think their aren't any girls in this school who are really that racist so when they here me talking shit about shit skins they give me this weird look like "this guy is an asshole" but really I've always had this opinion. I've only started openly saying shit like this half way through this year and everyone already hates me unless that's just my brain assuming it.

I haven't heard anyone talk about me but my friend told me I have bad reputation as a druggie and a racist so I just assumed it one of the reasons people never talk to me.

What do you think?

Attached: stoner alien.png (800x748, 140K)

Girls are super sheep, I don't believe they can even form their own opinions yet alone state them.

How can you be a white supremacist and degenerate drug user?

know that feel bro. one time i was so fucking drunk at the university party that i told people i did heroin and hate niggas. since than im a fucking outcast.

Find the right peole man. You just give cues here and there and find out who thinks similary. You dont talk to idiots about truth. Idiots get maybe small talk on a good day.

I was always able at any workplace/school to find the people with the right attitude. If you are at least 3 people you can stand in the middle of the hall and talk about the JQ and everyone would rather get aways quick and forget or join in.

Never reveal your powerlevel to normies/idiot/leftys and this kind of people.

this is so fucking true man. i wish someone would told me that earlier "never reveal your powerlevel to normies etc".
i will keep that in mind.

cont.

Also i dont care about girls right now but girls are too stupid for things like that. Hide you powerlevel. When you have a gf and she succeptable to you you can begin the repilling.

I'm a chink and i willmess you up any day of the week op. My kongfu versus your basedboy brawling let's go.

Why the fuck do you tell people your a white supremacist?
Just hide it like most people
It's a major red flag for everyone dumbass

Hi Dylann. Just take what you can get, you should've known death row would be devoid of qts.

I only smoke weed frequently but I've done other shit, they don't actually know that tho it's because this fucking dude told everyone I'm some kind of drug lord of some shit last year.
Plus some kikes from a rich jew school fucking think i'm a heroin addict for no reason which fucked my rep with pretty much 2 schools in my district.

just wait and youll find someone who understands

Didn't tell people I was a white supremacist obviously, they slowly started hearing me say racist shit and it started getting told around the school I guess.

Use it and start to sell drugs. You are the man when you sell drugs. You will swim in pussy.

I acutally did sell drugs and had my phase 19-25 year old where i put everything psychoative in me i could get my hands on. But i always look rather serious so no one noticed iam speed up and stoned half of the time.

Aryans need be pure, but if you are up for that kinda shit, why not find people at parties?

Na Aryans take drugs just as much but can handle it. See Nazi-Party Leadership. All drugaddicts.

don't be a fucking sperg you retard

Sure, Stalin was a good man, Hitlers penis was half an inch and goring had a gas problem

>Be hateful
>Get hate

uuuuu what doo