Do all girls have orbiters?

do all girls have orbiters?

or do you have to be some kind of Stacey?

Attached: 4F42D8DD-A4EA-4591-B6C6-77515184153D.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Oh, yeah, all. Even 0/10 girls have 10+ orbiters.

This makes sense because all men orbit at least 50 girls at a time, so that's why even 0/10 girls can have so many orbiters.

Well, what would you define as orbiters?

Bruh, I don't have any orbiters and I'm a solid 7.5/10

t. a girl(female)

Yes. Even completely hideous girls can acquire attention online where they aren't seen, simply for being a female.

Thats why I never have made friend with a girl, I knew they were roasties before I knew they were roasties in my younger years.

You're lying, you have at least 70 orbiters.

Orbiter reporting for duty sodokee

Attached: 1487172420102.png (657x527, 30K)

any male who gives her positive attention, usually praising their attractiveness.

The only way a girl can't have orbiters is if she's actively denying guys any friendship. That guy friend you have? Orbiter, sorry sweetie.

you don't have to be a stacey to have orbiters, most average women could probably find some. that being said, obviously most women don't have orbiters.

I literally have no friends or any one to talk to in real life, so no, not ALL of us.

Attached: 1519256493701.gif (296x428, 1.94M)

u little snowflake uwu

I mean yeah, a lot of girls would have orbiters, but so would guys

ANY girl can have online/virtual orbiters based purely on the fact they claim they're female.

ANY girl whose BMI is below 50 and didn't have her face mauled by a chimpanzee can have real life, physical orbiters.

PROVE me wrong, roasties.

Even my ex-gf had oribers while we were together. I just didnt realized cause they were so pathetic i didnt feel threatened. They were her "friends" . At that time she got fat and was maybe 4/10. One guy fell in love with her and i had to to talk to him. Crazy stuff.

fuk u normieshit

i dont have any orbiters, how do you even acquire them?

Bullshit, that's not what orbiting is. Orbiting is just that, orbiting even if she's not interested but you decide to stay around her.

It's not just normies who think you're a little snowflake, find a better insult.

You have to post a cute picture with cat ears or something like that.
Bonus points if u make youtube videos.

I am an ugly male with female orbiters. God hates fags.

post discord then originally oregano

I really don't but then again I'm pretty autistic

What does it mean to have an orbiter and how do I get one

Liar, now I know it's 100.

If I have a fairly close relationship with a girl and it's reciprocal (she is as emotionally invested and is putting as much effort/ time in as I am) but we're not romantic at all and never really talk about that am I an orbiter still?

all girls above a 6/10 have orbiters

Proof ooregano

I dont got money though
I can only give you praise and attention

any orbiters here? which "fembot" would orbit if you could pick?

but its not like every girl does that, so how would all girls have orbiters?

Absolute orbiter. Stop lying to yourself. There is no friendship between men and woman.

You're not an orbiter if you don't hang around her because you expect pussy.

That's all I want, plz talk to me

the only femanon i would orbit is mystery but she doesnt post here anymore. i want that greasy bitches titties in my mouth

>which hrt nightmare or neckbeard larp'ing as a girl would you orbit

Attached: 1483414556720.png (689x422, 424K)

Ok anondump#4037 oreganoes

I don't fuck with my ex anymore cause she has so many orbiters. Talked with her yesterday for like 30 min. I have her blocked on everything so If we ever wanna talk one of us just shows up at the others house. P healthy if you ask me. But anyway
>this weekend
>she goes out to the bar with dude, he offered her to try Molly this weekend
>her being a women and a fiend of course she said yes
>go to bar
>she sees one of her orbiters named Kevin there
>says he looks pissed that she's with another guy
>her and Molly bro go to a different bar
>Kevin follows them out
>Kevin does they hey can we walk and talk
>Kevin admits he has feels for her
>says sorry but sshes not looking for that rn
>leaves to another bar
>hooks up with Molly bro that night

I lold that dude got his heart broken. After her, I rarely orbit women. They're either my fuck buddy, real friend, or just someone I have to deal with. I make it clear that I want mutual emotional investment with the female I admire and if she can't put up with that I cut my losses and move on.

Stop beating your dicks guys, you're nnever gonna get em if you just linger there.

I should add, it's all online we've never actually met
for all I know she could be a middle aged LARPing man but we've been talking for years so I doubt it

As if he dosent. You think he would say no if she asked if he wants a fuck?

>"No sry Stacy but we can still be friends right"

are girls jealous of other girls with orbiters?

i just want money from orbiters, and not have to speak to them for very long to do it.

So just like a genderless onlinefriend? Idk.

discord gg/QtSchc

Women get in here

You should know if you're orbiting her.

Sorry, wasn't a reply meant for you, this one I don't know what he would do, but even if he agreed to fuck just because she gave him an opportunity, I wouldn't say he's an orbiter if he's not orbiting her for that.

No it seems like a lot on your conscience to be leading guys on like that

What who i am orbiting?

I mean i did once. Years back i orbited one girl. We became "best friends" but i actually wanted into her pants. End of the story was friendzone and my retreat.

>"You are just not my type user"

Worst thing it was actually true. Only woman i met that didnt want chad. She was always going for smaller and weaker guys than herself.

>tfw not chad enough for most girls and too much chad for my crush

Life is suffering.

I accidentally replied to you, sorry I'm very high. user above you also replied to my post, so I was trying to reply to him, but it didn't work out quite well.

Saw it. All is good bro.

I don't have any, but I'm a 4/10 female. I'm also very shy, so I don't talk to a lot of people which I guess makes it harder to collect orbiters.

do you try to collect orbiters in the hunting grounds of Stacey?

I'll orbit you if you live far enough away, and don't expect money.

All of them have them in some form from the lowest 0/10 to the toppest Stacey, it just varies how many. Call them orbiters, backup guys, "friends" you name it.

Robots only show interest in 7/10 white girls

No, I don't really like talking to people. I don't get the appeal of orbiters, it seems mentally/emotionally exhausting.

if you arent banging her, you're an orbiter

like who? like Kelly and Erica?

Nope. All my male friends are married, gay, dating someone else, really gay, not into me, or gay and married.

>develop pathological crush on barista
>memorise name and use his Linkedin profile to analyse his life and stalk him
>literally know that he was on Steam last time
>go to coffee shop this morning
>forgot my name

Attached: IMG_1415.jpg (816x500, 157K)

I am ugly and was still stalked. Don't think I have any orbiters rn but there's volbiters and inorbiters (silently jack off to your photos) as I've learned here.

disgusting. we need to imprison these criminal incels for predatory masturbation.

so, many women arent attractive enough to orbit?

6/7s have more orbiters than 9/10s, because orbiters know they don't have a chance with the 9/10s.

I don't have orbiters bc I don't talk to people :/

Just go on the Internet and claim you're a girl. It's literally that easy to get an orbiter. It's especially easy to get them here and on Omegle.

ill b ur friend

usa?

How do I know you're not inflating the numbers?

Nimlord#4003