Would you ever let a girl lock you in chastity?

Would you ever let a girl lock you in chastity?

Attached: femdom.jpg (669x1280, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/oh-you-re-going-to-cum-in-me-or-else-4644171
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd let a girl do anything to me pretty much.

I'm not sure of what the appeal is
If she's fucking another dude then fuck no I'm breaking up with her
If she isn't then what's the point?

No, femdom is shit and I'm not a glutton for punishment.

Girls are already locking me into chastity

my husband is into this shit but i don't really get the point. he's pretty useless to me with his dick locked up.

My girlfriend already does this to me though, it makes pegging better

>it makes pegging better
How so?

Yes but only if we're in a dedicated loving relationship and she is good to me and also is good at teasing me. Also she would have to let me out and make love to me often enough otherwise I would probably just not put it on again.

I want my bf locked in chastity while I fuck Chad.

>I want my bf locked in chastity while I fuck Chad.
Please be my gf

But why? i can't understand the kink

nope, i'm a dom, and those things only ever look good on sissies/traps anyway

Attached: 1522550878013.jpg (479x750, 193K)

only if I get pegged afterwards

Attached: 1482703801491.jpg (376x960, 40K)

Chastity is fine as long as there's no cuckolding

no but originally and without a doubt

Does it still count as no gap if she locks you into it and just edges you every day? Jow Forums says that edging will raise my t-levels and I want a gf (which boosts test), and have her edge me (which boosts test), before she locks me back into chastity (which is basically nofap, which boosts test)

>lock you in chastity?
yes l'd jump at the chance to let a girl cause permanent damage to my prostate when she locks my clitty away and teases me with her body and laughs when l can't get hard or do anything about it other than ooze my sissy juices onto the floor and look down helplessly at my neutered "manhood"

Attached: 1508414694331.png (630x657, 501K)

Only if it means from now on she makes me do cummies through my bum-bum.

Attached: 25f042fdaafd5ff93f8d0ca5404c5ef0.jpg (2000x1700, 175K)

Jow Forums will enjoy their nocturnal incontinence and prostate cancer.

only if she's going to put me in a diaper as well

No, that's literally the most soya boy thing you could ever do.

What if you watched black panther together while you paid multiple bulls and fluffed them up by sucking each of them till they were hard and ready to fuck your gf and you were confined to the corner with wakanda being shown in the background while you fucked your butt with a massive black suction cup dildo stuck to the wall and grinded on it and pounded the wall with your cheeks, until you made little squirts in the panties you were wearing covering up your locked clitty and you moaned like a girl while watching your gf get railed by multiple niggers and kinda wishing you were her?
What if you posted about your experience on an anime imageboard afterwards?
Would that be more s o y?

Attached: 1525273510652.jpg (1280x1707, 478K)

cute
is that originally you?

her transition

Attached: hormones are magic (ToyingWithCorsets).webm (690x388, 1.9M)

damn, honestly incels should just transition, he literally looked like blackops2cel and now he looks like a qt 3.14

kek, those giant man feet.

This is a masterpiece of modern literature, a shitpost for the ages

There is literally nothing wrong with a girl who has big qt feet

Attached: 1511480207316.jpg (1000x1334, 153K)

Jesus Christ this thread...

Also, no.
But I would gladly fuck some faggot girlfriend that allowed her to do that to 'him'. They deserve it.

Attached: 0906278D-F0D2-421A-8C94-57358DD69504.jpg (538x482, 79K)

Gay. I'd rather she just locks me in a cage and lets me out on a leash to walk me around like her dog that I am. Then when I get too frisky I rape her, then she tasers me and locks me back in the cage.

It's about control. You give up control of your orgasms to her. Its basically the same sort of thing as being tied up.

Except for cucks, then its more about humiliation.

>is a girl
>has a penis
>qt man feet

Attached: Putin[1].jpg (500x300, 49K)

>>is a girl
>>has a penis
yes that's true
I don't like man feet much, but no biggie if you do

Attached: tumblr_oy8wy0lenN1war553o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 302K)

Am I the only one here who wants to be a roided, masculine pusislave?

Men must be properly masculine fit and attractive if they want to please the superior sex with their appearance.

>blackops2cel
kek

>roided, masculine pusislave?
>Men must be properly masculine fit and attractive if they want to please the superior sex with their appearance.
This is very admirable, how femdom should be.

Attached: 1492602516976.webm (480x360, 1.52M)

No, femdom is shit when it's white knights cucking themselves even though they could easily destroy the "master" sex.
Femdom is only good when the male doesn't want to submit but is forced to via being smaller or weapons or something.

what the fuck is wrong with you cunt

>Femdom is only good when the male doesn't want to submit but is forced to via being smaller or weapons or something.
the summit of my lifes hopes
xhamster.com/videos/oh-you-re-going-to-cum-in-me-or-else-4644171

Attached: f8885bab3e7e8b496521360393e3867b.png (1059x594, 669K)

Owning some emasculated low test soiboi is like owning a dog that's ugly AND retarded.

Women deserve proper men as their slaves.

I hope they figure out brainwashing soon, so they can correct bad males like you.

Attached: stacy_i.jpg (1944x2592, 903K)

Yes, I want my girlfriend to do that to me and she has expressed interest in it, but sadly she isn't dominant enough to actually force it.

If the cage isn't uncomfortable, sure
I'd enjoy her having control over me like that
But I'm not sure how much I'd like having to wear it, it seems like itd be uncomfortable to have between my legs

>Women deserve proper men as their slaves.
What is a proper man? Is it good enough if he lifts and works hard?

good luck getting it user.
You mad at my Trips of Truth, fem""domme""?
Femdom is shit, submission to weakness is NEVER something a male would do. If you want to dominate, you dominate, you must be larger and stronger. Otherwise, it's fake and you know it.
You just want to have your cake and eat it too, you don't actually want to dom, and for that you get nothing.

That's a good start, but you also have to be a good fuck, and be a partner when your owner needs you.

Also for now you need to earn well, but hopefully that'll end soon. When the wage gap reverses men can stay at home in naked aprons while women are earning your food.

I think both big guys getting dominated and small guys getting dominated are hot. I'm a small boy and I'd love a girl who is big and strong who will protect me.

>When the wage gap reverses men can stay at home in naked aprons while women are earning your food.
Nice, I will be preparing for this day.

>If you want to dominate, you dominate, you must be larger and stronger. Otherwise, it's fake and you know it. You just want to have your cake and eat it too, you don't actually want to dom, and for that you get nothing.
What if you were chained to a cock box and couldn't move?

Attached: 044.webm (600x336, 1.44M)

yes, otk spankings too please

That's what I originally said, the male doesn't want to submit but is forced to via being smaller or weapons or something.
Otherwise its literally just a typical marriage - the stuck up bossy cunt marches around the house like she's the queen giving orders to the white knight cucked loser husband, AND ALSO gets to have him manhandle her in bed because she still wants to hold onto her place as the small one. It's not even actual femdom.
Honestly, only like amazon shit is real femdom, everything else is roleplay bullshit.

I'm a big guy and I have such conflicting feelings on it. On one hand, I'd rather be small so i can be tossed around and taken advantage of by a woman
On the other hand, I like being able to serve as her protector, able to defend her in most situations

the fuck is wrong with this dude? isn't that leaving permanent damage?

Men are strong, because they had to protect the child-bearing females, the most precious commodity of the horde.

We may no longer live in prehistory, but it's still the natural order for the strong male body to be in service of the woman.

Only if she forces me to watch her do this afterwards^^

Attached: 1518485041392.jpg (1024x768, 264K)

The natural order is the male raping the female and her submitting to him. The natural order isn't matriarchal, it isn't matriarchal in almost any mammal.
The only mammals that are matriarchal the female is larger, like hyenas or whales. Who woulda thunk.

Theres such a thing as a dominating personality user, I've acted proud and snarky around a girl before, only for her to tear me down and put me in my place.

>tfw no brazilian girl with thick thighs to kick my bollocks up into my stomach

Attached: possible roider.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

I'm 5'6" and I've been with some really short women like 5' and it just made me feel dysphoric I guess is the word. It felt wrong for her to be smaller than me. I didn't feel like a protector or anything, and thinking about feeling that way doesn't make me feel good either. If she isn't going to be dominant though I'd like for her to be my size.

It's not my thing but I'd still try it eventually.

That's because you're a loser cuck who's intimidated by small weak women.
that looks painful

Is this after transition? Look like George Michael Bluth.

>Only if she forces me to watch her do this afterwards^^
Dumb sissy white boi.

How do I find a girl to do this to me? And does it help or hurt my chances if I'm a girl (male)

>We may no longer live in prehistory, but it's still the natural order for the strong male body to be in service of the woman.
How do I find a girlfriend who thinks this way?

If G. M. Bluth was truly this much of a qt I'd also fucker him no questions asked

Attached: 1514346754725.jpg (1000x1334, 92K)

it looks like shes enjoying it though

Attached: bb26.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

That I am!, I am lucky if I get to watch. If I am a really good sissy and help clean up afterwards I might get to cum sometime this year!^^

Attached: 1518723996346.jpg (1315x1338, 402K)

Actually does shrink your dick, huh

Whats the reason? Like shouldn't a fully formed dick be immune to this kind of shit?

Hopefully Jamal beats the shit out of you and you die in a pool of your own blood.

Tranny here. The reason is because HRT kills your ability to get spontaneous erections, you only get hard if you're physically stimulated or you're absolutely ridiculously horny for some reason. The reason why guys get morning wood and random erections throughout the day is because it makes sure the penis keeps its size, when you take HRT you stop experiencing that so you start to lose size over time.

If you manually gave yourself boners throughout the day, your penis wouldn't shrink on HRT but that would be a lot of hassle

That's mean desu.

Attached: 1517713040478.jpg (800x1220, 103K)

Got more pics or vids?

im no longer romantically attracted to females, so yeah if it was for some one night stand then sure

jesus christ dude, i thought i hated fags, but i just feel sorry for you man. you're not well, my friend. i sincerely and truly hope you get better, from the bottom of my heart.

Attached: 418249af8e2753e29a538f42bbca8b3c5b81ed3bfd2ce226f8f6adc78fdc6c61.gif (497x373, 487K)

jessisakitty on tumblr

And they wonder why aliens don't want to visit Earth.

Attached: 1518555943539.png (502x500, 238K)

You deserve it for being a weak pasty nerd who worships niggers.

>Want to start doing butt stuff
>Have slight case of hemmorhoids

God isn't fair

>jessisakitty on tumblr
it looks like nothing but blog posting

You do realize that cuckoldry is submission to a MAN, right? The woman is just a tool for the bull's dominance over the cuck. It isn't femdom, get it out of a femdom thread, you're fucking disgusting

The absolute state of faggots

I also have pretty severe butt issues. Got anal fissures and hemmorhoids because of medical issues with my bowels. Really disappointing when dommes love butt stuff a lot.

Attached: tumblr_p6ih6oxWmn1war553o2_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 370K)

I think God is trying to tell you something.

Attached: 1525477781917.png (482x427, 79K)

she does post a lot of dumb shit, go to the archive and I think you can set it up so only pics or vids show up

They are more evolutionary superior to us white scum faggots though :). The white race will die off to make way for their mixed-race offspring that have superior genes. We should be thankful that they want our white women and that they don't just kill us.

Attached: 1408668074258.png (880x1200, 578K)

do you know what meds took?

haha those legs she's a heroin addict

Probably some kind of estrogen, some kind of testosterone blocker, maybe some kind of progesterone.

>The reason why guys get morning wood and random erections throughout the day is because it makes sure the penis keeps its size, when you take HRT you stop experiencing that so you start to lose size over time.
This is incredibly hot

Reminder to kill yourself. Make sure you stream it like the last faggot did.

in the whole video she knees him and gets blood on her legs, its not there when she begins

Attached: 1604c52db8b7604c0bf5c54e78fef1af.jpg (1275x743, 413K)

>They are more evolutionary superior to us white scum faggots though :). The white race will die off to make way for their mixed-race offspring that have superior genes. We should be thankful that they want our white women and that they don't just kill us.
wew

Attached: 1455833401567.png (263x316, 81K)

Why fuck white girls when you can fuck both genders of the white race?

Attached: 1445869887025.jpg (300x269, 75K)

I'd be very disappointed in my owner if she brought home a pet nigger. I'd call animal control and report myself as a maltreated male, because I have to share my cage with a subhuman.

But thankfully women are really smart, only one with the mental maturity of a male would even consider getting a nigger as their new pet.

While I most likely will one day as the world does not need white men, I need to help the bbc takeover first.
You are retarded, typical of white boi's. Black men have bigger cocks for a start. How can white men even attempt to beat a bbc's skill in bed?. Its time to make up for generations of racism to your superiors.

Attached: 1520344765544.jpg (1748x2599, 857K)

>But thankfully women are really smart, only one with the mental maturity of a male would even consider getting a nigger as their new pet.
I know its all a meme but you're breaking my suspension of disbelief

I already explained why femdom is gay and not real. Why is this thread still going on? Why do race-cucks need to be so pathetic?

>But thankfully women are really smart, only one with the mental maturity of a male would even consider getting a nigger as their new pet.
What if they just damage them permanently and then throw them out?

Attached: c4s.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

absolutely, no doubt whatsoever, wouldn't even hesitate

Attached: yande.re 390148 sample feet pantyhose seifuku yom.jpg (1072x1500, 223K)

The Soul of Nigger Charley > The Legend of Nigger Charley > Boss Nigger

Attached: bb33.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)