Hello. Would a fembot here like to verbally degrade me in exchange for steam games and gifts on an ongoing basis?

Hello. Would a fembot here like to verbally degrade me in exchange for steam games and gifts on an ongoing basis?

Attached: tumblr_oc9zm6XvJ11varp8wo1_1280.png (557x396, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9p8PF7F4O
vocaroo.com/i/s1izy1H5QuZP
vocaroo.com/i/s0ippaZ98TuS
vocaroo.com/i/s0MDCQ60xqFk
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ck9h66YTPY
vocaroo.com/i/s1P1gN8KHnrZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1FbjiPtPet8
vocaroo.com/i/s1N1h0tozXcn
vocaroo.com/i/s0PJGPBhkqKQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0qgoeF2aiY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you little bitch, why would I want "steam games" and "gifts" from a pathetic piece of shit like you?

Cringe

LARPer

yes.
[email protected]

>cringe
Get off my board, reddit roastie

orbiter here. i want this too.

I would, but my pc is a fucking toaster

I'll consider it if you buy me dresses and expensive handbags instead

Everyone that replies to this is a man.

you had to set the price up to steam games and gifts, now no fembot here would ruin my life with mean words, fuck you

Attached: 1511370748493.png (500x500, 977K)

This was never your board, redditfag. Go back, stay back and leave us the fuck alone

i can try if you want but im not really very mean

also im trans

Don't listen to this larper. It's a real female pretending to be a trap

i wish i was please dont rub it in user

Just piss a women off, then they will be a bitch to you and degrade you for free.

Attached: bourne-rory-tiger.jpg (666x1000, 58K)

It's hard to mean off the cuff and it makes me feel bad sometimes.

but will I have to pay you in any way?

Just binge watch Everybody Loves Raymond and pretend you're Ray.

well, op wanted it, i assume it's part of the fetish

like i said though im not a mean person

I'd love to be treated like shit but I can't buy anyone anything

im always one for new friends user, i can try to hone my dominant skills on you if you want!

can you post contact or should I?

I'd be happy to remind you what a piece of shit you are regularly, OP

>tfw i've fallen for online skype dommes who don't show their own cam
they always turn out to be men

nooooo don't leave

I'd like a fembot to verbally compliment me in exchange for giving me steam games and gifts on an ongoing basis

Attached: Corneliu-Zelea-Codreanu-Color.jpg (564x719, 39K)

i bet that revalation of shame turns you on huh

>tfw girl
>tfw genuinely get turned on by this
>tfw terrified of r9k posters in general because half are sociopaths
>also feel bad about taking things morally

JUST

Attached: rat.jpg (960x720, 62K)

PLEASE BE MY MORALLY DEGRADING GF THAT PUSHES ME TO SUICIDE

>>tfw terrified of r9k posters in general because half are sociopaths
clever girl

only a little bit in retrospect more than that it makes me sad at the state of female domination because it's yet another speck of hope taken away from me

>oh you're socially weird so you're a sociopath and a school shooter
fucking roasties

I dont need gifts or anything and I won't exchange contacts, but I can do a couple vocaroos here if you want.

If you could that would be awesome!

Attached: 1518650761424.png (1280x824, 1.02M)

do it please vent it all out on me

Attached: 1496954729286.jpg (573x479, 48K)

I'm not super creative so it would be helpful if you gave me a general idea of what you would like to hear me say.

Something along the lines of "Ew gross, you really enjoy being humiliated?. What a degenerate. Get away from me creep" would be awesome

rap the first verse and chorus of break stuff by limp bizkit

vocaroo.com/i/s1i9p8PF7F4O

Let me know if there is anything I could do differently to make it better.

Honestly it's just pretty bad all around, I don't think it can be fixed. You sound like an insecure dorky girl and can't really pull off the "dominant" thing

this is so good
originaaaal

Attached: 1451444384720.jpg (500x568, 70K)

pls make one that makes fun of our teenny weenies

she sounds like my sister I like it a lot

I really miss this kind of thread :)

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 753K)

>immediately projecting

Lol k

why does this give me a boner
what has Jow Forums done to me

Beautiful !!!, only way to improve would to be even harsher.
This as well

I'm really bad at rapping. I can't talk fast enough..

Sorry, I'll try to sound more dominant if can

You're welcome

Don't want to whiteknight, but you have a beautiful voice fembot!

It's not Jow Forums, it's the boards you are using.

Meaner? Too mean?
vocaroo.com/i/s1izy1H5QuZP

You are amazing!^^. Can we get anymore?

can i get a rundown on the poz cartel?

I'll do more, but it really is much easier for me if you give me an idea of what you want.

You sound too pure to be a dominatrix.

Attached: 1520503248798.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Saying that we might as well jerk off because we will never get a woman to do it for us, but that we should ruin the orgasm because only real men deserve satisfying orgasms would make my dream come true..

vocaroo.com/i/s0ippaZ98TuS

Sorry

>basic bitch type "ew you like x" tier insults
i watch a lot of pov humiliation stuff and this is nothing remarkable
what would be great would be if femanon was less blatant their humiliation so it was insidious and backhanded rather than some stacy tier "ew gross" stuff, that doesn't feel personal
it's only good if the humiliation actually gets you

You are a goddess!. Thanks for doing that.
Making fun for being a premature ejaculator is also amazing.
Its all about preference my friend.

"Hey, buy me these cute thigh socks! What? I know you don't get paid until Friday. I really want them. I guess I'll just make you live off toast for the week or something..."

Like this?
vocaroo.com/i/s0MDCQ60xqFk

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ck9h66YTPY

>2018
>still wasting time on steam

just post contact so I can gf you and make consistent love to you on a daily basis, my beautiful angel

you know what you could read a elaborate hateful comment from some other thread against robots and it would actually make a better script

"Oh... sorry honey, but I don't sleep with 'men' who's dicks are smaller than my little finger. After you put that thing away you can buy me another drink though"

See I think something like "what are you doing with your own life? You have no idea how i like you! If you only tried to be a man" would sound better.

Its preference my man. No right or wrong answers with this stuff^^

vocaroo.com/i/s1P1gN8KHnrZ

Feel free post one. I'm not that good at long comments, but I don't mind trying.

It's really bad because you're over-acting and you're also bad at acting. Just say it as you would normally, as if you were the one saying it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1FbjiPtPet8

i think she should tell us that we have failed and there is no hope for us and then proceed to tell us step by step how to suicide in an apathetic scornful voice. It doesn't even matter if she gets the details right because it would only show how less she cares.
and do it impromptu because

Being mean is hard

This sounds interesting. Humiliation that's at the point of "my voice shows how little I care about your pitiful existence"

well you don't have to be mean just detached and somewhat repulsed. try to think about somebody you dislike and channel that.

Perfect! Your voice is so sweet.

Like this?
vocaroo.com/i/s1N1h0tozXcn

Not bad :). I would say the more monotone the better for something like that.

I didn't know robots have a dirty truth fetish.

Would be a lot better without the fake laughing

Why are you recording these? Practice?

I do. The truth hurts, and that's great for a masochist xD

go watch some movie scenes how a frustrated wife talks to her beta husband
and you addressed a group not the person geez
how do you feel about misogyny btw?

Sorry, I get nervous and people on here have told me I have a lisp, so I try to make sure all my words are said properly.

They're fun for me. And people here like them. Win/win

Is the offer still standing OP?

>go watch some movie scenes
You're giving me homework?
And this post said we (). I don't get it personally. I'm not big on generalized hate. Judging everyone for the actions of some seems close minded. I don't hate much though. A lot of extra effort to mad about stuff.

Don't worry about it, its not like you are being paid for professional voice acting xD.

Also why cant I meet a girl like you?

Ouch, that hurt my soul.

Fuck this stupid thread.

now if only you could repeat the sentiment in this comment on audio and then end with "This is some sick pathetic stuff to get off to. I don't have all day to spend recording for you wimps."
that would be some kind of meta

Could you please do one where you say that my dick is so small I may as well hump your leg to cum, and that maybe if I'm super good you'll let me rub against your pussy but that's it.

Sorry if it's a strange request, but I would super appreciate it.

>trans
Yep, LARPing male trash like everyone else on this board

vocaroo.com/i/s0PJGPBhkqKQ

vocaroo.com/i/s0qgoeF2aiY0

Holy shit, I'm and my dick is diamonds. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Can you please do one where you say that little boys with little puppy dicks shouldn't be allowed to enter pussy because it would be like interbreeding. Humping legs and rubbing on pussy is all they'll ever get.

Holy shit I am so embarrassed typing that out :x

Here's some more ideas:
>honestly i can't imagine how a person can sit all day in that small shitty room of yours. You never go anywhere and have given up on even getting a job. I've never seen anybody who is like that. When are you going to stop being a burden on your parents. I don't think you even have it in you to face the world, it's so pathetic.
>What are you even going to do? You know most of the people like you end up killing themselves. Are you going to kill yourself later on? You probably will. Go get some rope, tie it from the fan and hang yourself haha. You're such a loser i can easily imagine you doing that. *sigh*

One suggestion I'd make: try adding your own spin on the requests. Play around with the dialogue a bit, rearrange some words, add some things. Your delivery is a lot better in these than the first few you did, but IMO it's not effective if it's a verbatim script reading. Just my own personal preference (not either of the guys you recorded for)

What's with this small dick stuff? I don't get it, could one of you explain it to me?
I like femdom but not when it's personal. Does that make sense? I don't want a girl to degrade ME, I like the idea of women degraded males. Why get off to being insulted yourself? I don't really get it desu.

Sorry I'm done for today, feel free to request more stuff the next time I do this.

Yeah, it takes me a little while to warm up, I guess. I'll keep your suggestions in mind for future requests.

Takes all kinds, bud.
I like getting handjobs from unattractive fat women.

WHY are there girls on r9k and why is everyone okay with it

Neo-r9k is filler with thirsty beta cucks

Yea that makes sense. I guess the way I see it, if I'm personally degraded like how many of these vocaroos are ("your dick isn't good enough" "you're not a real man you pathetic loser" etc) than you're actually just submitting to other men. The "femdom" is basically just a tool to seperate the alpha men (the big dick guys, the "real" men) from you. It's fundamentally about being an inferior male compared to other males, not being inferior because you are a male.
I like femdom when it's like ALL males are slaves, under the women, there is no hierarchy. All males are forced to lick boots and be locked in cages for being inferior mutations. idk why I'm writing this desu

>Win/win
In other words, EPIC WIN.